Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Bit Stronger (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty06/04/11, 03:00 pm

Chris walked backstage, clutching his ribs. Beer Money had hit him especially hard there a few times during the match. He walked to his and Alex's locker room, collapsing on the couch after shutting the door. The closed his eyes, his breath coming out in shallow pants.
Chris was pretty depressed lately. His best friend rarely spent time with him, his family had just told him they were shunning him and his girlfriend left him after he slept with someone else. A guy.
He laid gently on his stomach and buried his face in the couch, his lungs slowly starting to burn from the lack of oxygen. He knew that holding his breath wouldnt kill him but he was hoping his face stayed buried long enough to suffocate him. After about a minute, he passed out, falling into black nothingness, unable to notice the door open and his one night stand walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty07/04/11, 05:54 pm

"Chris." Alex said as he hurried over to him worriedly, he bit his lip as he turned him over and tried to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty08/04/11, 02:38 pm

Chris's breath was shallow, he was unable to be awoken. He dreamt of nothing, nothing but the inky blackness. Until the light appeared, blinding, white. He walked towards it, the way it was calling to him seductive. It sounded a lot like Alex, he noticed as he walked towards it. Alex. The man he cheated on his girlfriend with. His best friend. The love of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty08/04/11, 06:38 pm

"Come Chris wake up please." Alex begged worriedly as he quickly called for a trainer "Chris please." Alex was close to tears, he never should of tried to avoid Chris after their one night stand but he had been so confused about his feelings. "Chris i love you please just wake up."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty09/04/11, 11:03 am

Chris heard Alex. He stopped walking towards the light. He was confused. Which one was the real Alex? He sighed, closed his eyes and listened to his heart. It told him not to go into the light, to turn around and listen to Alex. 'Chris, I love you please just wake up' he heard Alex say. And so he did. His eyes fluttered open and he gasped, attempting to get air into his burning lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty09/04/11, 04:56 pm

"Chris?" Alex asked softly when Chris finally opened his eyes "Chris are you ok?" he asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty09/04/11, 05:39 pm

Chris could only gasp. His lungs were on fire as he took large gulps of air, trying to will away the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty09/04/11, 05:50 pm

"Just breath Chris, take a deep breath and breath." Alex said as he grabbed Chris's hand.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty09/04/11, 06:58 pm

Chris laid there for what felt like hours, breathing deeply. The pain slowly faded and his blurry vision cleared. He looked at Alex. "Hey," he said hoarsly, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty10/04/11, 09:38 am

Alex breathed a sigh of relief "Hey." before he hugged Chris "Damn it Chris you really scared me."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty10/04/11, 10:43 am

"Im sorry," Chris wheezed. "Could you get me some water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty10/04/11, 09:09 pm

Alex nodded and quickly got Chris a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty11/04/11, 07:16 am

Chris chugged the water. "Thank you," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty11/04/11, 07:12 pm

Alex smiled before asking "Chris are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty12/04/11, 10:10 am

"What? Of course I am. Why wouldnt I be?" Chris replied, playing innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty13/04/11, 08:14 am

"Then why were you face down on the couch, not breathing?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty13/04/11, 09:55 am

"I was just... tired. I guess I collapsed on the couch and passed out," Chris replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty14/04/11, 12:28 am

Alex sighed, he could tell that Chris was lying but he didn't what to push it "Chris i..."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty14/04/11, 10:26 am

Chris looked at him, thankful he didnt push the subject. "You what?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty14/04/11, 09:51 pm

"I'm sorry i was...." Alex stopped before deciding to take a chance and kissing Chris softly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty15/04/11, 11:27 am

Chris froze for a moment, unbelieving. Then he reacted, his hands cupping Alexs face and kissing him back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty15/04/11, 09:30 pm

Alex smiled happily as they continued to kiss before they had to pull away for air, Alex panted softly as he looked at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty16/04/11, 12:22 am

Chris smiled brightly at Alex. "Wow," he said. He definatly hadn't expected that. It was as good as their night together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty16/04/11, 05:25 am

"Yeah." Alex said softly as he caught his breath, that kiss had been amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) Empty16/04/11, 11:39 am

Chris placed a hand on Alex's cheek, stroking it with his thumb ever-so-gently. "I love you, Alex," he said softly, hoping that wasnt too forward.
Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Stronger (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next