Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New boots (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty22/03/11, 09:27 pm

This can be for anyone. It doesn't matter. You can play two people if you want or pick Jeff or Shawn, it doesn't matter to me. I just couldn't think of a way to start this with just one of my characters XD)))

-

When Shawn Michaels called Jeff Jarrett to get new boots, being that he was going to be in town, Jeff took it as an opportunity to hang around an old friend. He did not think it was going to rain in biblical proportions, nor did he forsee losing a boot in mud. He also didn't think he'd break the heel on his other boot as he limped down the street to the mall.

The glass doors opened revealing the vast expanse of the mall, and his old friend Shawn standing perfectly mud free, not soaked, and sexy as ever. Shawn winced. "Oooooh, dang dubs. What happened there?"

Jeff gave him an 'are you kidding me' look as he rang out the ends of his shirt on the black and white tiled floor. "I danced the waltz with a train. Dang it Shawn, what the hell did ya think happened to me?! I got caught in the rain! Then I lost a boot in the god dang freaken' mud, an' I lost the OTHER boot because the heel broke."

Shawn made a face and patted his shoulder. "Then it's a good thing we're here to get new boots huh!" He grinned and threw an arm around his soggy friend's shoulders. "Look at this mall! There's gotta be a pair of boots with your name on it. And one with my name on it." He grinned as Jeff scowled. "Awwww, buck up Jeff! It'll be alright." He said and walked with Jeff down the mall, biting his lip and trying to laugh as he heard the sounds of the other blonde's soggy socks making wet slapping sounds as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 12:54 am

Mike and Jake were walking the mall, much like Shawn and Jeff they met up looking for a good time and a nice day with a friend they had not seen in a long time. Jake being on Smack Down had not seen Mike in months but with him working with one of the announcers for a while he was rolling with Raw, so now he and Mike had a few months to hand out and chill together.

Jake stood out, he was large, in a button up white shirt that was tight across his taunt abdomen, his genes tight, outlining the curves off his perfectly globed ass, and Mike. Mike was always stylish and in very expensive clothes. He adored a nice 'Tap Out' T-shit and some simple faded blue genes, shades over his eyes, trade mark Fedora on his head and Jake's jacket on his back which was several sizes to big for him.

"C'mon Jake! I need some new shoes, I am getting a better ring attire." He winked at his friend. Jake paused, scratching his head as he watched the small brunette walk off into the direction of a shoe store. "Mike! Would they really be thelling wrethling boots? If tho would they match anything you wear to the ring?" Jake had no idea why Mike would think they did but he needed something for his lover, Cody needed new shoes and made sure to tell him that. So Jake followed, not really wanting to have to shop for shoes but whatever Cody wanted because he was "Dashing."

They entered the store with Mike "Ooohing and Ahhhhing" At all the different shoes, all from sneakers, to dress shoes, to boots, to the more glamorous shoes, he even stopped to take a look at the girls section of the store. Jake followed, chewing his bottom lip as he looked for the perfect show for Cody. He knew if he got the wrong one Cody would bitch at him for months to come. Really he didnt know why he stayed in this relationship....
But he had no time to think about that, Mike had taken his hand and was dragging him off to some other store, speaking excitedly when they came to a sudden stop, Mike having looked back at him long enough to bump into someone. He heard Mike growl...

"Hey, you need to watch where y- Oh fuck! I love your boots!!!" Mike gushed, looking at the stranger's nice, shiny, new looking boots.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 01:17 am

Since shopping, Shawn had bought several pairs of new boots, and one pair for Jeff who was more than happy to stop trampling around in wet socks. He was in mid reply to Jeff when he stumbled right into Mike. The words threw him for a

He put his hands on his face and made a mock surprised and then exaggerated upset expression. "Ohhhhhh woooooe is meeeee! I go away an' retire an' no one remeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmbers meeeeeeeeeeee!" He wails and clings to Mike's shirt dramatically. "Mike- MIKE it's me Shawwwwn I was your cowoooorker! Ya remember me? Don't ya? ....Don't ya?"

Jeff pinched the bridge of his nose and smacked Shawn on the shoulder with his new cowboy hat. "Oh knock it off ya big drama queen! Ya'll are embarrassin', an' that's sad comin' from a guy who wore tinsel on his crotch." He shook his head and looked at Mike and Jake. "I apologize for him. But then again- we all should know better by now with Shawn Michaels anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 01:29 am

Mike blinked, he wanted to smile, he missed Shawn alot around the locker room. He had looked up to the man while he was still around but he was determined to to fuck with him a little bit.
"Huh? Shawn Michael you said? I don't recall." He shrugged before nudging Shawn off of him. "I don't too much Like strangers sticking to me you know?"

Jake shook his head at the two of them, checking his watch. Cody would have a cow if he didn't call him on time like he always did. But once again, Mike and his obnoxious annoying ass elbowed him in the ribs, bringing him out of his thoughts to look over at Shawn and Jeff.

"Jake, I told you I was getting big, I am the most must see Champion there is and ever had been, people are learning my ring name AND my real name. How about that?" He giggled lightly while Jake brushed him off.

"I think Yothemite Tham ith right you two. Your both making a theen." Jake's cheeks were tinted red while he looked around at the people who staredm pointing at them and muttering about how they all look like someone....
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 02:04 am

Shawn staggered back, now holding on to Jeff. "OHHHH he doesn't remember me at all an' his ego has swelled to match his big fedora wearin' head! I'm jus' a fadin' memory- a picture on the wall doomed to fade! Faaaaadiiiiiiiinnnnngggg.... " He slid down Jeff's body, laying on the ground as if he had passed on, occasionally twitching his leg.

"Ooookkkay Scarlet, that's enough outta you." He hauls Shawn back up to his feet.

"Heh. Sorry. Couldn't help it. So I have seen Mikey! Ya'll are sky rocketing way past the top. Congrats, champ!" He grinned big at Mike, and then looked to Jake. "And Jake, looking as good as ever." Shawn couldn't help but feel great- he loved running into old friends.

Jeff blinked when it dawned on him. "Did ya jus' call me Yosemite Sam? Honey please. If you're gonna call me a loony tune, get it right. Ahm Foghorn Leghorn. He's more Yosemite Sam." He gestured to Shawn who was hanging off of Jeff's shoulder like it was the cool thing to do.

"Damn proud of it too!" Shawn snickered. "So what the heck are ya'll doin' here? Ya got time to rustle up some grub thar, varmits?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 07:42 am

Mike giggled at him, bouncing excitedly and nodding enthusiastically. "Coarse we do! All we had planed was a little shopping so this works out AWESOMELY!" Mike's faced matched like of a six year old who was going to Disney World. "And thanks, its amazing to be champ!"

Jake simply slapped himself in the forehead. "Thee what you do? Now I gotta ride home with that." But he was used to it, Mike was always bouncy and bubbly and bouncing off the walls. But he had his Miz moments.....

Arrogant, over confident, smart ass is what he was when he had a Miz moment but he was loud and obnoxious all the damn time.

"Well hell, now you got me thinking Mike ith going to be that little chicken that keepth running around with you and cauthing hectic thituationth." Jake shook his head, thinking hard. Only a minute later his jumped. "HAIRY HAWK! That wath hith name!!!"

Mike shook his head and pushed Jake lightly. "No you idiot, wasn't his name something like Henery? Im pretty sure it was." Now they were both stumped as to this most difficult question. What was the little chicken hawks name? What a thing to be wondering when you had the great Shawn Michaels and Jeff Jarrett right in front of you?

Only the Miz and Jack Swagger could do it.

But Mike finally shook it off and grinned at Shawn and Jeff. "So, you two got anywhere you wanna eat? I am in the mood for something different....Awesome..." He licked his lips, whining to his friend as his stomach grumbled at him. Jake simply ignored him, his eyes scanning over their two new companions while Mike continued to tug on his shirt sleeve and bug him rather loudly.

Jake cleared his throat. "Tho, ith there anywhere thpethial you two might want to go to eat at?" Mike bounced up and down and nodded, not giving the other two a chance. "I wanna eat at that Italian place we passed on the way in!!" Once again, Jake ignored him. "Thawn, Jeff?"
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 08:18 pm

"Well I have to ride home with this, so I'm thinkin' we're jus' about even there." Jeff made a motion toward Shawn who pretended to look offended.

"D'awwwww, Jeff- ya walked here. That's how ya lost your boots." Shawn pouted. "So really, Jake still wins!" He grinned playfully at Miz. "And there is NOTHING wrong with bein' excited about havin' the strap. I was the same way! Hell, I'm the same way without the belt."

"Don't remind me." Jeff rolled his eyes. "An' ya guys don't know your Looney Tunes? Come on, ya'll are kiddin' me. It's Henry the chicken hawk!" He grinned at the memory. "Oh! Eye-talian! I love Eye-talian!"

Shawn clapped his hands and rubbed his hands. "Ooooooh, me too! Let's go there. If it's got food, I'm there eatin' it. Ya know good ole HBK doesn't turn down much. Cept green beans. Lead the way guys!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 08:25 pm

Mike grinned, dashing off to the eating joint with Jake trailing behind.
"Hurry! He aint thopping anytime thoon!!" And Mike didn't stop until he had drug Jake all the way to the place, swinging the door opened and stepping inside, inhaling deeply, a smile on his face.
"You guys are cooking up a storm in here!!"

Jake looked around, it was a cheesy place, cheap looking tables, food that looked like it had been microwave cooked and the help that stared at Mike seemed meaner than the Texas Rattle Snake himself.

"Mike....Im not thure about thith...." Of coarse Mike waved him off and went on with his looking around. Jake could swear he saw a few roaches crawling across the floor, which was filthy, bubble gum stuck to the old short carpet that looked like it should have been replaces maybe five years ago.

But Mike was looking at the food and and even he didnt seem to ready to put that anywhere near his mouth...
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 08:58 pm

"I don't want him to beat us there, come on JJ- shake those curvy legs a yours!" Shawn grabbed his arm and pulled the shorter blonde along. The two of them ran into the restaurant after Mike and Jake, nearly colliding with them. The two of them were laughing and nearly out of breath.

That was, up until they saw the state of affairs in the restaurant. Slowly their laughter faded into a few nervous chuckles and a couple of hard swallows. Shawn cringed at the sight of a cockroach skittering around on the floor like it did it all the time. Judging by the place, he didn't doubt that. "Oh, mall Eye-talian. Maybe not such a good idea."

"Not unless ya like extra hidden protein in your food." Jeff's face twisted up in disgust as he backed up. "Come on, there's a bar 'round the corner from here in the mall. We'll go eat there. It's clean. There's no cockroaches. There for- far superior from this place. Come on." Jeff and Shawn reached over and grabbed their companions by their arms and lead them out.

The bar they took them to was classier, and more intimate with the dark wood and dim lighting. There was a fire place in the back- gas heated but it got the point across.

"Better?" Jeff asked looking to the group.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 09:08 pm

Mike nodded, waving his hand while scanning the menu. Jake gave a polite smile. "Yeth thank you. Michael here wath about to get uth all poithined." Mike grumbled. "Looked fine when we passed." He would have argued more but he was too hungry, after he hate he would be once again the annoying, bouncy, bubbly man he always was but now, food was all that was on his mind.

Jake wanted a drink. Anything to get him ready for day with Mike and Cody to come home too. He looked up at Jeff. "Tho, you two eating or juth drinking?" He finally got a chance to really look the two of them over, both were very good looking for their age. Jake admired how youthful they were still, even after all the miles they had on them.

Mike's head snapped up, a Cheshire grin on his lips as he looked past Jeff and Shawn to a waitress at the bar. "Well hello there...." His stomach was forgotten. Jake groaned and shook his head, he had an idea as to what was coming. And he was right. Mike waved the tall blond over, her perky breast bouncy with each step. Just Mike's type.

"Hello, may I take your order?" She asked politely, her voice tinted with a hint of a Massachusetts accent. Mike nodded immediately. "Sure ya can, how about some of those legs over easy?" He winked at her, his eyes on her toned thighs. Jake snickered at him and nodded to her. "Thorry ma'me. I want a drink, thraight whithkey." He looked over at their friends while Mike continued to oogle their waitress.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 09:35 pm

"A little from column a, a lil' from column b." Jeff grinned big. "Straight whiskey eh? You're my kinda guy, Jake. I'll have a a Jack Daniels please." He said to the waitress and looked down at his menu trying to think of something he wanted because hell- Mike was starving and he didn't want to hold things up anymore by dawdling over the menu. "An' a 12 oz steak please."

"I don't drink anymore Jake, so I'll jus' be gettin' a glass a coke an' one of those steaks sounds good. Ya can take the sexy boy outta Texas but ya can't take Texas outta the sexy boy." He handed the waitress his and Jeff's menus, watching the way Mike ogled the waitress.

Jeff leaned over to Shawn, whispering in his ear. "Seem familiar, boy toy?"

"Pffft. I wasn't that bad."

"Oh, you like like the day is long." Jeff gave him a look and looked up to their waitress. "Sorry about him, I guess bein' the champ doesn't get ya much action after all, right Mike?" He teased playfully. "Excuse me- I'm gonna go stand by the fireplace, I got soaked in the rain earlier an' I got an awful chill." He stood up and walked over to the fireplace, loving the way the warmth from the fire warmed him up. The yellow and orange light bathed Jeff in a golden light, flickering across his soft features while he rubbed and warmed his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 09:45 pm

Jake watched Jeff while Mike continued watching the waitress, well...More like a certain retreading park of the waitress that swayed when she walked, grumbling once more. "Nawwww C'mon Jeff! You know I get plenty of what I need being the champ but can't a guy shoot for extra one time?"

Jake was captivated by Jeff, the way the light from the fire danced gracefully over his skin, lighting his features. Jake was obviously staring and Mike, being that the waitress had gone, he was bored and had no food to keep him occupied, made fun and picked at him.

"Ohhhh Jakey whatcha looking at over there? Mhmmmmhmmm UH! What a piece of ace huh?" Mike nudged him, snickering at his large friend while Jake jumped and blushed lightly. "I have no idea once tho ever ath to what your talking about. I wath looking at a picture on the wall." He covered quickly.

"Oh? The one of the cow or the one of the horse?" Only pictures were on either side of a mounted deer's head. Both of prize winning animals.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 10:00 pm

Shawn looked up just in time to see Jake staring at his friend. He grinned a little. "Ya know- I never pegged ya as an art lover there Jake. Maybe ya should go in an' take a closer look. It is dark in here." He looked over to Mike and winked. "Oh please- Jeff only knows about TNA champs. They never get any booty. The WWE championship is a chick magnet. But... didn't ya'll call yourself the chick magnet? So ya obviously KNOW what I'm talkin' about." He snickered. "All kiddin' a side, Mike- I'm glad I got to talk to you! I'm so proud of ya. Look at ya- the champ. You're like a breath a fresh air for cryin' out loud! You're the total package- I'm glad Vince finally saw that. You're doin' a great job out there." He said and sat back in his seat when something dawned on him. "Hey. Mike. Did ya even order anything from that waitress? Or did ya flirt the whole entire time?"

Jeff sighed and shut his eyes, finally feeling the last of his chill melt away with the warmth of the fire. He ran a hand over the back of his neck, craning his neck upwards to look at the art on the fireplace. He stumbled backward when he saw the trophies- not expecting them. He blinked- it felt like someone was looking at him. He turned slowly, looking over his shoulder and smiled at Jake. "Come on over an' stand with me. It's nice an' warm!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 10:11 pm

Mike was all smiled, enjoying the rare complements when he realized Shawn just had to be right. "Damnit....Her ass was NOT worth my food!" He grouched, getting up and jogging over to the bar, finding their waitress to do some more sweet talking and to order himself some grub.

Sure Mike ADORED praise but getting it from THE Shawn Michaels...That was amazing. He enjoyed that more than Vince himself going on about what a good Champ The Miz was. Something about the great Shawn Michaels.

Jake blushed even harder when Shawn acknowledge his staring but when Jeff did he thought he would die of embarrassment. Jake Hager, caught admiring Jeff Jaffett and his ever present beauty, even as an older man. Jake stood, towering over every one in the bar. He always did that, always stood out.

He stepped over to Jeff, swallowing hard with his hands behind his back. "It ith nith over here." He nodded, trying desperately to keep his eyes from wondering back down to Jeff.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 10:39 pm

Shawn couldn't help but snicker as he watched Mike get up and go order his food. "Oooooh Mike, there ya go- don't go makin' none a my mistakes though. Smooth talkin' an' talent are great. But.... if ya don't be smart you'll wind up into trouble. Or without any dinner." He scratched his head. "Uh, well- whatever that means, take it or leave it. I was never good at givin' advice, let alone takin' it!" He laughed a little. "An' you're makin' me jealous. Some people like to say I'm a hot blonde too. I guess it's because I don't have tits, right?" He reached over and took a couple of dinner rolls, stuffing them down his shirt to be obnoxious. He batted his lashes at Mike. "Will ya flirt with me now, Mike?"

Jeff looked up at him. "God dang it, ya'll are tall! But then again, I ain't winnin' any height contests any time soon." He teased lightly and put a hand on his hip. "It is nice isn't it..?" He turned his gaze back to the fire. "I love fireplaces. I get cold easy so... when ya don't have anyone to wrap ya up in their strong arms at night, it's the next best thing." He sighed and looked back up to Jake. "But ya must have some pretty young thing to keep warm at night. Nice handsome guys like yourself don't ever last long on the single scene." Jeff smiled at him, patting him lightly on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty23/03/11, 10:57 pm

Mike eyed him, he would be one of the first to ever turn him down. Not because he wasn't into guys, oh no, Mike had his fair share of boyfriends but because he was always had to get, especially with men. "Your too old for me Shawn." He winked, teasing the older man but not letting up on the waitress. He was getting a full meal and her phone number and maybe a date for later on tonight. He was the Miz, he was awesome, could you expect any less from him?

Jake shrugged, his mind drifting back to Cody and their glass relationship. "I mean....You know...I do have thomeone and I love him but...Itth not working anymore. I do love him but im not in love with him. He knowth that...." Maybe that was why Cody had been so cruel to him lately, because he knew they would end soon and he wanted Jake to pay for that. Jake was always a warm man, not only on the inside but outward he was a human furnace, a big teddy bear, he loved snuggling and cuddling.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty24/03/11, 03:46 pm

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Too old?! Well. Those are fightin' words." Shawn pulled the rolls out of his shirt and tossed them at Mike. He wasn't upset at all, more so playing around. In reality, he knew he was too old, but it was against his nature to not be such a goof sometimes.

Shawn looked over at the waitress. "Hmmmm. I'm gonna bet ya can't get her number. She probably has a boyfriend- maybe a girlfriend. Ya don't look like that and are single for very long." He said tapping his chin thoughtfully. "I'll pick up the tab for our lunch if ya actually succeed."

Jeff sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry Jake. That's a real shame, but you're young. This is the time to go out an' find what ya want. If it ain't workin', then ya shouldn't be torturin' yourself either. You're a handsome guy, ya'll find someone else. I'm sure of it." He took a seat on the stone edge of the fireplace, enjoying the way the heat felt on his back.

"Come on an' sit down with me. We got awhile before our food comes an' it looks like our two friends over there are discussin' somethin' I know I don't want any part in."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 02:07 am

Mike hummed, nodding with one of his trade mark grins. "Your on." His eyes left Shawn to follow the waitress again while she worked. This was bet he would defiantly win. Really Shawn didn't look too old. Mike had always had a small crush of some sorts on him but considering Shawn was so big in the business and at the time he was nothing really, he never even tried but now...Now it had been so long gone from his mind he didn't even think of it. Shawn was out of his reach and he always would be. No matter what Mike did.

"Hey Honey! Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?" Mike followed her, licking his lips while the woman smiled sweetly to him and pulled him off with her, talking as she picked up dirty plates and glasses.

Jake had listened to Jeff and he knew for a fact his words were true but he just....Didnt want to go out and find someone else. He wanted to let them come to him. He didn't go out looking for love, he figured when God was ready for him to have love, God would send him someone.

"Nah, don't look like there ith enough room for me to thit. Im kinda big and that edge ith kinda thmall. I would hate to break it and have to pay for it." Giving Cody a whole nothing thing to bitch at him about. Just what he needed. But if Cody could see him now, he would beat Jake and Jeff silly because it was obvious by the way Jake was watching Jeff with his soft blue eyes that he thought more than friendly things about him.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 09:39 am

"Oh my sweet Jesus." Shawn laughed to himself, watching as Mike monopolized all of the young woman's time while she was trying to do her job. He shook his head, reminded of the days when he was that age- doing the same exact thing. Flirting like a man on a mission, collecting numbers like they were prizes- strutting around like he was cock of the walk. He watched Mike work- he seemed to be good at what he was doing.

Hopefully the girl thought so too, or he'd be wearing some of that old food and drink he was collecting.

"Awwww, well... then I guess I'll stand too." Jeff was no fool, he saw the look in Jake's eyes and he pressed his lips together in thought. He was flattered, but concerned. He was indeed older, always busy, and with a completely different company.

Plus there was the ever present force of Eric Bischoff in his life who- well, made everything he did a living nightmare. Since gaining more power in Jeff's company- the one he made and sacrificed for- the one that was cruelly ripped away from him, Eric saw great pleasure in humiliating Jeff. Everything from shooting down his ideas to forcing him to do things he did not want to do in order to save the contracts of the men he originally hired for TNA. Guys like Young, Storm, Roode, AJ- Eric was dumb enough to cut them loose for what he wanted because he knew those were Jeff's boys- and he'd do anything to protect them.

He also knew all of Jeff's kinks, but turned them into a cruel game. Under different circumstances, he'd be flirting with Jake nonstop. But now? He lost his confidence do to Eric's constant belittling. "I'm glad ya came over to talk with me, Jake." He started and turned a bit starting to get hot from the fire. His keys came out of his pocket from the movement. "Oh, stupid things." He muttered and bent down to pick them up, his tee shirt riding up to reveal the still present red, angry marks from when Eric "accidentally" hit him too hard with a leather strap.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 09:57 am

The women seemed flattered by Mike and if anything she was enjoying his constant conversation. Mike was even getting her number. The waitress was in the middle of jotting it down for him, but that was about the time another girl walked in, this one shorter, skinny, big smile, shining emerald eyes, and long flowing brown hair, perfect teeth, and a predatory look as she set her eyes on Mike. He couldn't look away....

This was the beginning of his downfall. Mike was usually the best when it came to flirting with two at a time unnoticed but he lost guard and guess who saw? The blond waitress hissed, stomping her foot and resting her hands on her hips. "Oh hell no!! How dare you! Your such a jerk!!" And with that she crumpled up her number, hit Mike in chest with the pencil she threw and promptly splashed soft drink in his face.

"Hey!" Mike barked at her but he was ignored. The other women giggled at him and stepped over to help clean him up. "Poor baby, I guess she can't take a little friendly competition eh?" She winked at him, handing him a card with her name and number on it before going on about her business. Mike sat there, dumbfounded for a few minutes until he finished wiping his face, looking over at Shawn. "I got a number and don't you dare laugh at me old man!!" He growled, pouting down at his soaked shirt.

A grim frown worked its way on Jake's face. He knew it was none of his business but still, he wanted to know if Jeff was okay at least. Plus he knew to make sure Mike didnt see, if he did he would say something with that big mouth and not realize it. His mouth moved before his brain processed anything. But Jake was more calm, always had been. The tall blond chewed his lip and just decided on a simple. "Are you okay?"

Jake didn't care much about age, it was just a number to him and he had never been good at math anyways. Jake was a busy man but he was not main event so right now he would have the time to spend on someone, he would make the time. The different businesses meant a little bit more. If it were Mike he was wanting they were in the same business so it would be easier to see him, they had to go to all these meeting and things together but with Jeff he would have no place with the TNA group...

It was a set back but even if Jake was so sweet and humble, once he had his mind set on something he was going to have it and Jeff was no different.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 10:17 am

Normally Shawn would have argued over the particulars of the bet, but watching Mike get a face full of drink was entertaining to say the least. "Heh. You're right. It is a number. Ya won Mikey- now if ya'll will get your food after all a that remains to be seen." He winked playfully at him and passed over some napkins to help clean himself off. "Then at least ya'd be full. Sticky... but full." he snickered. "It was a good try there, but damn- a pretty face'll be your down fall." He grinned a little. "But I joke because I know. Pretty faces are my downfall too, trust me."

Jeff quickly stood up and pulled his shirt back down. "Oh, the marks?" He swallowed a little and was about to open his mouth when he saw the waitress giving Mike a soft drink bath. He laughed a little.

"Those are nothin', I was in a hardcore match last night at the house show. Dang Matt Morgan has an arm on him. Then again, he is like... seven feet tall an' built like a mack truck." He said almost thoughtfully. "Ah well, they'll heal up in a couple a days. ...Thanks for your concern though, that's sweet a ya." He gave Jake a warm smile, but his blue eyes reflected a sadness that didn't match the smile on his face.

"Come on, we better get back to the table before those two catch more hell."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 10:32 am

Mike rolled his eyes, giving Shawn a charming grin. "C'mon, if it took nothing but a pretty face to bring you down, you should be on your ass every time you look at me." Mike was a cocky bastard if anything. Always had been really. He patted his pocket where he put the number and looked back to the front desk. "We might need a new waitress, im hungry and I don't wanna be poisoned."

He paused before his charming grin was replaced with a sinister smirk. "I gotta do this..." He loved Jake's lisp, had a ball asking him things where the answer involved a word he couldn't pronounce. He trotted off to find Jake, his hand taking Shawn's rougher one and pulling him along.

Jake nodded, smiling as if he believed the older man but the story didn't match the look on his face. His blue eyes were soft on Jeff, mirroring the sadness he found in the smaller man's eyes. He would not pester, nor bug Jeff about the marks but it was understood that he did not let the explanation settle in his mind. It was pushed out with the rest of the trash, usually put in his brain by Mike.

"Yeah, I guesth tho..." He trailed off, raising a brow as Mike bounced up to him. "Ohhh Jakeyyyy." His voice was dripping with sweetness. "What Mike?" There was a small pause in which Mike came up with how to word this, the simplest things made Mike's face light up. It was true, you had to enjoy the little things and Mike did. "What was the apple that evil ole witch gave sleeping beauty?"

Jake grumbled, muttering the answer but Mike kept on and on until he finally just had enough of Mike. "POITHION APPLE!!!" Most heads in the bar snapped up to stare at Jake and his now pinkening cheeks. Mike burst out laughing, one of his favorite pass times were embarrassing the large man, especially knowing how much Jake despised his lisp.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 03:20 pm

"Oh har har, is that how ya got her number or the drink splashed in your face?" Shawn asked with an arched eyebrow. He laughed and shook his head. "Damn it Mike, you're too much- but I wouldn't have it any other way. However if we get sick from your flirting around I will have to hurt ya." He warned looked up to the manager having a word with both girls. It looked like he was going to be bringing their food over for the rest of their time there.

"Whoa whoa hey!" Shawn said as Mike pulled him on over, he wasn't sure what was going on but he still couldn't help but smile at his antics. He felt so much younger just hanging around Mike it was incredible. "A poison apple...? Ohhhh man Mike you're gonna be the one gettin' knocked on your ass if you keep that up an' I'm just gonna stand there an' laugh." Shawn said through bits of laugher himself.

Jeff's eyes widdened noticing everyone now looking over at them. He laughed a little and patted Jake's arm. "Hey come on man, he's only doin' it so he doesn't have to look like the only fool in here for gettin' a soda pop shower." He winked at Mike and then at Jake.

"Sides', I kinda like the way ya say things Jake. It's cute." Jeff smiled up at him and then looked back at Shawn and Mike. "However- ya know what's not cute? Gettin' thrown outta here before we eat. Ya'll haven't gotten us into any trouble with the staff have ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty25/03/11, 03:46 pm

"No! Coarse not!" Mike tried to keep a straight face but failed miserable. "Okay so maybe a chick lost her nerves....Just....Don't....Im not eating what they bring me, im stealing Jake's." Mike winked at his friend. He wasn't trying to ignore Shawn. It was just how he had that crush and knew there was nothing he could do. Mike Mizanin didn't eat his heart out for any man or women...Shawn Michaels or not. Thats what he said anyways.

In truth Mike had a way of flirting when he felt he had the upper hand but he shied away from people like Shawn. The people who were so gorgeous and fun like that. He didn't like being shot down. Even the Miz had his moments when he was unconfident in himself, but even when having one he kept up his facade as the most awesome, most see super star ever.

Jake just blushed harder at the comforting words, Jeff's touch on his arm made electricity shoot up his spine. He always liked the kind of crushes, they made you feel something, something nice. But right now all he could do was try and sink down in his seat, and he failed miserably.

"Jake you know your too damn big to do that right? Now us normal people can," His hand swept around the table. "But you can't so stop trying before you knock the table over and I take another bath." Jake grumbled at him but stopped, just lowering his head.
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) Empty27/03/11, 10:33 pm

"Ya know, if she was smart she probably did somethin' to all a our food." Shawn said thoughtfully. "...Dang it Miz, I hope she ain't smart and only tried to punish you because I'm hungry. But some manager lookin' guy was talking to both girls so... maybe we'll luck out an' no one will be poisoned." He teased and winked at Mike.

Jeff frowned lightly, looking at Jake hanging his head. He looked at him sadly, thinking about what Jake had told him earlier about his relationship being on the outs. "Awww, Mike come on- leave him alone. He's havin' a rough time as it is."

The manager came over carrying their food and drinks. He sighed. "Well, sorry about the wait. We had to make you all new food. I'll be your waiter for the rest of the time you're here." He said and started passing around their food. "If I give you the wrong plate- I'm sorry."

Jeff and Shawn switched their plates, eager to dig in. They ate and drank, Jeff with his whiskey, Shawn with his glass of water. Jeff looked up at Jake periodically, smiling at him before returning to his food.

Shawn just plowed on through, being starving. He did catch the little looks Jeff was giving Jake. He snickered and nudged Mike to get his attention on the silent exchange. "Jake and Jeff, kissing in the tree..."

Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next