A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New boots (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   06/04/11, 08:52 pm

"We know how to clear a room, Jake." Jeff blinked in surprise. He watched as Mike went back toward the bathroom, wondering what the heck was going on. "...Guys, I'm gonna check on him. 'Scuse me." He patted Jake's shoulder, heading back toward the bathroom.

"Mike?" He called out, heading into the bathroom again. "Are you okay? Ya'll left the table so quick..." He frowned. "Wasn't the food, was it?"

Shawn bit his lip. "Welllll we had some unwelcome company. It's a long story, an' I don't really want to hash it out again. Just chalk it up to some people bein' an ass- and not lovable asses either." He played with the straw in his glass of coke. "Some people'll never change, Jake. You jus' keep bein' a good kid. A really tall, good kid."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   06/04/11, 09:56 pm

Jake watches Jeff go, an uneasy feeling in his stomach but he let it go and turned back to Shawn. He didn't really wanna talk about that man right now, he just wanted to protect Jeff, he felt a strange need to protect the smaller man. He was tensed up, stiff as a board, chewing on his bottom lip.

"I'm fine Jeff...." He paused,he didn't wanna get into anything until he knew he wouldn't puke and have a little tantrum. "Yeah, that bitch did something to my food." He tried to laugh it off. "Ill be back soon, im sure Jake and Shawn are missing you so you can go on back to the table."

"Thawn, I don't really wanna talk about any of that thuff. Jeff filled me in earlier and right now it made me feel thick. I wanna kick Eric's asth." Jake lisped angrily, ignoring the comment on his height.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   08/04/11, 03:19 pm

"Man, we ain't comin' here to eat anymore. I'm gonna tell the guys to watch out- she mighta spiked everyone else's too." He rolled his eyes. "Alright, but I'm gonna come back an' check on you if we don't see ya for a bit." He chuckled a little to himself, feeling bad for Mike as he left the bathroom- but thought that well... when you play the waitress, you'd better be careful.

"You an' a lotta other people, Jake. You an' a whole army a people." Shawn twisted his napkin up. "He's like a lil' brother to me." He mumbled looking up in time to see Jeff walking toward the table. "Hey- he okay, Jeff?"

"Yeah- he thinks he mighta been poisoned by the waitress." Jeff took a seat back at the table. "I said we'd go check on im' if he's in there for too long." He glanced over to Jake, noting the look on his face. "Hey Jake... come on. Let's go dance or somethin'." He gestured with a smile toward the few people who were starting to get up in dance in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   08/04/11, 03:40 pm

Jake nodded, his face unchaning as he stood. "Ill be right back, I had better go drag him outta the bathroom if I can. He didn't theem to thick to me, usually when that one ith thick the first thing he doeth ith vomit all over me." Jake chuckled lightly but left the table to try and get Mike out of the men's room.

It didn't surprise him that Mike wasn't throwing up. He wasn't sick, Jake knew better than that. "Poithened your food huh?" There was silence in which Mike refused to speak to him. "Thawn's going to be lonely, im going to go danthe with Jeff." Jake pouted as he was once again ignored. "Come out when your ready Mikey...." He stepped back out and gave Jeff a charming smile.

"Leth danthe." He took the shorter man's hand and lead him over to the dance floor, standing there awkwardly. He was so big compared to Jeff, he didn't know how this would work and then there was that shy thing...

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   10/04/11, 03:08 pm

"You got it, Jake." Jeff didn't mind the obvious height difference. He once dated Kevin Nash, and he was even taller than Jake. He grabbed Jake's hand without a second thought, pulling him more into the mix. Jeff was a pretty good dancer, especially with a little bit of Jack in him. He grew more loose, more relaxed in his movements and less concerned or even aware of the people around him.

He moved to the music, bringing the taller man in closer with him as he danced dangerously close to him. "Come on, Jake! Loosen up them hips!" He teased and slapped him lightly on the side of his hip.

Shawn watched, grinning a little. It was good to see Jeff smile like that again- it was becoming a rarer and rarer sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   11/04/11, 11:32 pm

Jake laughed lightly, he was not used to dancing. He never did it, being so large he was awkward so he slow danced a bit but nothing else. "I can't! I look thupid and im too damn big to danthe like you thmall people!" Jake grinned at him though, swaying along with Jeff to the beat of the music.

His eyes kept darting to the bathroom door, waiting to see Mike. Finally maybe fifteen minutes later Mike emerged, wiping puke from his mouth before plopping down beside Shawn and looking at him, giving him a reassuring smile, letting Jake know he was okay.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   15/04/11, 09:14 pm

"Ya'll are way too self conscious for bein' so young, Jake." He grinned and shook his head, dancing closer to the taller man than he had before. Jeff loved to dance, he did it all the time. In his office when the door was shut with his MP3 player plugged in and set to the max volume. With the boys in the locker room when some one brought a radio in. On the Nashville strip, if he had any energy left after doing paperwork. Right now it was no different as he pressed his rounded ass into Jake, grabbing the larger man's hands to place on his hips. It was just a song, just a dance. He didn't think he was doing something that might make Jake uncomfortable.

Shawn grinned back at Mike. "Ya okay man? Got a bad bit a food there? I think I got some tums in my coat pocket." He said turning a little to grab his jacket. He fished them out, putting them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   19/04/11, 04:11 pm

But he was, Jake turned a hot red and thought about what he could do to get away from Jeff. He was a young man but unlike others he was more reserved, plus he was in a relationship with Cody still and it just felt wrong. Jake never did get really close to anyone until even the third date. He was a sweet man, a gentleman. Very well mannered and thats why he was so different....minus the fact he was freakishly large.

Mike smiled at him but didnt touch the tums. "Thanks but no thanks man. I just got a really bad stomach so just the littlest things make me feel like throwing up. It sucks ass." Mike propped his feet up on Jake's chair and watched Shawn. "How are the kids?"

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   26/04/11, 09:12 pm

It dawned on Jeff half way through the song that his dancing might make Jake uncomfortable. He turned a little looking over his shoulder, seeing his red face. "Oh geez Jake! I'm sorry! I have a tendancy to dance like that I loose myself in the music. Gosh, I'm really sorry. I hope ya didn't make ya feel uncomfortable."

Shawn leaned back in the chair, glancing at the two men on the dance floor. "Awkwardly, it looks like." He laughed glad to see Mike smiling again. "Well, it looks like whatever it was must be gone because ya'll are back to lookin' awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/04/11, 03:33 am

Jake just blushed harder. "Itth okay, im juth not uthed to danthing at all, none the lesth like that. I mean...Not that I didn't enjoy it I justh and I...And imma thop talking now." The blush flamed, fanning out on his face.

Mike blinked at him, before bursting into hysterics. "Shawn, Thats nice to know but I don't mean Jake and Jeff. I thought you had kids but then again, I think alot of things and usually im wrong about family stuff." He himself didn't really have one. He was an only child, parents divorced, and all his friends from when he was young were married and had families of their own.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/04/11, 08:19 pm

"Oh... OH. Oh jeesus, Jake! I'm sorry." He looked a little sheepish. "I jus' don't know what comes over me when the music's on. Last place I can really be free an' myself again." He rubbed his neck a little. "Well... ya got a lil' bit of Jeff Jarrett for free there. Ahhh... jus' don't tell Cody." He joked and swallowed when he saw how red he was. "Ya want some water?"

"OH! My kids? They're good. Dealin' with the divorce pretty decently." He shrugged his shoulder. "Guess she didn't like dealin' with me now that I'm home ALL the time." He grinned a little. "Too much HBK for Becca. But... oh well." He looked sad for a moment. "But those kids on the floor? Yeesh. Awkward!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/04/11, 08:49 pm

Jake shook his head, trying to make the burning in his cheeks go down a little bit but it was to no avail. "And itth fine...I like you danthing...Im juth....weird." He gave a small shy smile to the older man.

Mike chuckled, leaning back and looking at Shawn with a dazzling grin.
"Wow, How can anyone not want HBK all day?" Mike sure wouldn't mind spending his days with the older man. "And I don't doubt, Jake and dancing just don't mix very well."

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/04/11, 09:38 pm

"I don't think it's weird." Jeff shook his head. "You're jus' not into the dirty dancin' thing- it's cool. Well... at least not publicly right?" He nudged him gently and smiled up at him. "Come on, let's get our butts back to the..." He paused hearing his cell phone go off. He fished it out of his pants pocket, frowning when he saw the name on the front. All the energy seemingly drained out of him. "Oh shoot. Well... not me anyway. I gotta go. ...Duty calls. It's been fun Jake." He patted his shoulder. "Shawn'll give ya my phone number- why don't ya'll call me later?"

"I'm kind of a spazz. Becca kinda... forgot about that." He smiled, albeit sad. "But it's cool. She can move on. I'll move on. It's okay." He watched the look on Jeff's face go from happy to miserable in just a few seconds. "Damn it." He muttered. "Jeff's gotta go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   28/04/11, 04:42 pm

Jake frowned, his face falling. "Umm...Thure I guesth I can call ya. If I can get away from Cody from five thecondth becauthe he ith going to be pisthed ath hell about earlier." Jake bit down on his lip, opening his arms for a hug. "Thee me later?"

Mike frowned, looking back at Jeff and sure enough he looked to be hurting in some way. Jake seemed like he was disappointed, Mike didn't like that but he turned aback and sighed. "Well then, I guess I have no more time to flirt." He had been trying to score points with Shawn but that was not working out very well.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   01/05/11, 11:42 pm

"Ya know I will." Jeff gave him a hug, sighing softly into the other man's warmth before pulling away. "Don't worry. I'll be alright." He smiled softly and squeezed his hand gently. "Call me, Jake. I'm hopin' to hear from you some time soon." He waved to him and slowly stepped backward. "See ya soon, Jake." He gave him a little wave, then waved to Shawn and Mike before heading out. He had to get to Eric's before he made his evening worse than it was going to be already.

"Well- not tonight anyway." Shawn smiled at him. He took out a pen and paper, scrawling his number and Jeff's on a napkin. "Listen- I'm stayin' here with Jeff for the next few days. Call me- we'll set somethin' up tomorrow. You, me, Jake an' Jeff. We'll have fun. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   05/05/11, 04:45 pm

Jake took a moment, standing in the middle of the small dance floor with a sad look on his face, like a kicked puppy before he trudged back over to the table, pushing Mike's feet from his chair and having a seat. Mike gave him a sympathetic sigh and rubbed his shoulder lightly. "Enjoy your dance Jake?" The man rested his cheek on his hand and nodded. "Yeth....I liked it..."

"Shawn, ill take you up on that. Ill call you tomorrow for sure, it'll be nice to have a little fun this week, usually all I do is work and Jake here just get yelled at by his sweet boyfriend." Mike grinned brightly at him, picking up Jeff's napkin and putting it in his pocket.

"So I guess what had better go goin, I have an early signing tomorrow and Jack has to go grovel at Cody's feet." Mike paused, hugging Shawn before tugging Jake off.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   06/05/11, 09:44 pm

Shawn hugged Mike and then gave Jake one. "Hey yeah. Make sure ya both come. I'm sure Jeff will need the cheering up. Give me a call in the mornin', I'll give ya'll directions to Jeff's place." He waved to them and then headed out toward Jeff's home- where he was staying while they were in town.

~*~

That night, he heard the sound of Jeff getting in late, the sound of the blonde's feet slowly dragging toward the bathroom door. The door opened and then shut, making Shawn wince. He waited until he heard the showering running before heading toward the bathroom. He opened the door, cocking his head to the side. There was Jeff, sitting naked in the tub with the shower running on him. "Ya know, Jeff, it's usually more effective if ya'll stand up, or fill the tub with water."

Jeff just glared at him, his wet hair plastered to his cheeks and neck. Shawn gave a smile which Jeff didn't return. The older man went to the side of the tub, knelt down, and hugged the other blonde until he returned the gesture.

~*~

The next morning, Jeff and Shawn were relaxing in Jeff's kitchen while a pot of coffee brewed slowly on the counter. Shawn played with their cell phones, waiting for Mike to give him a ring.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   15/05/11, 01:33 am

Mike and Jake had gone back to their hotel, only for Jake to be bombarded by Cody and his constant bitching and for Mike to get left sharing a room with Kane. What a fun night? Mike was not pleased one bit, the large man terrified him at times so around three in the morning, Jake had to get up and answer the door to a distressed Mike, standing in a his purple pajama pants, no shirt, a pillow and a blanket, his big blue eyes begging.

Jake ultimately couldn't say no, Cody refused to sleep in the same bed with him because he apparently had some thing that made Cody better than him. He let Mike share a bed with him that night, and so they cuddled until maybe eight when Jake woke up. The large man showered, taking his time until Cody woke, the man mad him vacate the shower so he could get in.

At ten Cody had left with friends, Mike was still sleeping(The man slept like the dead) And Jake was in his phone, having gone and gotten his things from the room he shared with Kane, was going through and looking for Shawn's number. Once he found it he beamed and called, waiting for the answer.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   15/05/11, 12:48 pm

Once the phone went off Shawn shouted "PHONE!" loudly enough to startle Jeff while he was pouring the coffee. He burned his hand and shook it out, glaring at Shawn who made an innocent face.

He turned it on and sat back in his chair. "Congrats- you're lucky enough to have the telephone number of the great Shawn Michaels. Speak now, lucky mortal or forever hold your peace." He was joking, thinking it was Mike.

"SHAWN!" Jeff's loud protest could be heard in the background of the phone.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   16/05/11, 11:22 pm

Jake stumbled with his words, blabbering for a second of nothing that was ever remotely coherent with Mike in bed next to him, whining before finally kicking him in the side and turning back over like it was nothing. Jake scrambled to get the phone back, still trying to think of what to say.

"I-I um....Jake...Im...Yeah...Im Jake...Do...I...Ummm" The large man trailed off, blushing brightly and feeling like a total idiot.

Unlike Mike he was bothered quickly when someone said something like that and he didn't know what to say, but then again, Mike Mizanin was never at a loss for words.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   17/05/11, 12:24 am

"Oooohh JAKE. How are ya JAKE?" He grinned over at Jeff watching him turn bright red. "Sorry. I'm jus' tryin' to make Jeff. Hehe, guess what? It's workin'."

"Gimmie that!" Jeff snagged the phone back. "Jake- it's me, Jeff. I'm sorry 'bout him, he's bein' an ass an' he's so god dang proud of it." He shoots Shawn a look- the older man gives him an innocent look. "Did you an' Mike want to come hang out with us over at my place today? Shawn said he mentioned somethin' to Mike about it last night."

Shawn made kissy faces at him with Jeff brushed off.

"It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   17/05/11, 08:03 am

Jake heaved a sigh of relief, finally talking to someone he was more familiar with. "Ummm,. yeah. I called to thee if the offer wath thill on the table." He looked over at Mike as the smaller man stirred in his sleep. Mike was very adorable but Jake knew better, the man was pure evil to him sometimes. Well Jake thought, he really was just really embarrassing and full of himself.

"Mike would have called but he ith not wanting to get up, im trying to get him out of bed but he ith refuthing like a thubborn hourth, you know Mike." Jake licked his lips, smiling at the sound of the other man's voice over his friends cell phone.

He jumped about a foot when Mike pinched his ass. The man busted out laughing, winked at him and began to sing. "Jake and Jeff sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Jake groaned and gave him a killer glare but nothing ever did seem to phase Mike. He only sang louder.

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   23/05/11, 12:02 pm

"Oh hell yeah it is! Ya'll come on down when you're ready. We jus' finished havin' breakfast. My house is pretty easy to find. It's on Chestnut Ave, which is offa main street on the right. Ya'll are gonna drive about five miles on Chestnut- it's the last house up on the hill, the number is 567. Shouldn't take ya long to get here. I gotta pool too an' we live right by the lake if ya'll are wantin' to swim." He offered.

Shawn looked out toward the lake. It was a gorgeous day so he was looking forward to swimming that was for sure. He snickered lightly when he heard Mike's voice on the other end. "I WAS THINKING THE SAAAMMMMME." He added laughing while he watched Jeff's cheeks turn pink.

Flustered, Jeff continued. "Ah... yeah, I guess Mike's up then right? So ya'll be over soon then?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/05/11, 05:31 pm

Jake wrote down the directions, hissing for Mike tom shut up...Or in his way 'Thut up' to no avail, the man just sang louder.

Mike got up to go shower and dress, much to Jake's relief. The large man looked down at his directions and then out the window, it seemed like a nice day to go swimming....

"Yeth, we thould be there ath thoon ath big mouth ith dresth and ready to go." Jake nodded to himself, his cheeks burning up as he could still hear his friend singing his song in the bath room. "Tho, I guesth ill thee you guyth thoon." He turned his head as Mike exited the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his slender waist, still dripping wet and steaming.

Jake glared at him, saying a short good bye into the phone before hanging up and thumping Mike in back of the head. "You asth hole!"

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   27/05/11, 09:13 pm

"They're comin'!"

"Alright!" Shawn grinned and watched as Jeff put down the phone. "Ohhh. You can't wear that though."

"...Wha?" Jeff gave him a confused look. He had on a pair of jeans, and a teeshirt. "I think this pretty standard for clothing, Shawn."

"EXACTLY. Now go! Go put on those jeans with all the decorations on im'. And a tank top or somethin'."

Jeff's confused look never wavered as Shawn shooed him back upstairs. The older man waited until Jeff came bounding down the stairs in the requested outfit. The jeans were tighter, the shirt clung better. "Okay. Better. See? Sexy Jeff."

"His has a shrew a his own, Shawn. I ain't fishin'." Jeff muttered.

"...But yet ya put im' on anyway." Shawn snickered as Jeff brushed him off- the two of them heading into the living room to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next