Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring Us Together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:10 pm

Aeden looked down at John. "I'll carry him," he whispered knowing his brother could be quite a heavy sleeper. He stood up, taking John to his arms and bringing him out to the car.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:21 pm

John didn't flinch, he just slept, clinging to Aeden in his sleep, not wanting to leave the older Hennigan ever again. No matter how many times Aeden said hurtful things to him, he'd always love him.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:31 pm

Aeden got in the back and held John close, never wanting to leave him alone again. His parents got in the car and they drove home in silence. When they got there, Aeden brought John upstairs and laid down on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:38 pm

John curled into the bed, smelling Aeden's scent on the pillow. He felt Aeden slid in next to him and he clung to his brother as he slept. He slept for a ver long time. Probably 12 or more hours. When he awoke, it was noon. He didn't feel Aeden next to him and he panicked for a moment, sitting up and looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:46 pm

Aeden was in a towel at his dresser, looking for a pair of boxers to wear. He pulled a pair of blue plaid boxers out and turned around, seeing John awake. He smiled. "Hey" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty12/08/11, 11:48 pm

John relaxed when he saw Aeden, smiling softly. He tried not to pay attention to the towel. They had never seen each other naked before. "H-Hi..." he said shakily, running a hand through his limp hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:12 am

"You wanna shower? You can use mine, and I'll be right out here, so no one can get to you," Aeden said softly. He had a feeling he was going to be speaking osftly around his younger brother often.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:14 am

John nodded, appreciating the offer. "Thank you." He whispered and got up on shaky legs. Once he gained his balance he headed into the bathroom, quietly shutting the door before turning on the shower, warm and not hot, as not to irritate any of his wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:19 am

Aeden pulled on some clothes, his boxers, fitted, dark blue jeans and a blue shirt. He liked to match. He sighed and looked at the door. He was goinh yo kill whoever did this to his baby boy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:22 am

John finished his shower, happy to be clean of all those men. Even if he still felt filthy on the inside. He put on sweatpants and a white t-shirt before slipping on one of Aeden's sweatshirts that was laid out for him before walking out of the bathroom. He sighed quietly and sat down on the bed, his bodes till in pain and his stomach empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:29 am

Aeden looked at him, smiling slightly. "You hungry? I can make you your favorite, Pancakes with bananas on them, strawberry syrup and turkey bacon on the side with scrambled eggs," he said, standing up and holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:44 am

John smiled slightly and nodded, taking Aeden's hand and standing up. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot." He whispered. He looked around the house, haven't being here in months. "Is Mom and Dad here?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:47 am

"I think so. Dad's probably in his office and Mom is probably in her studio," Aeden said. John had taken after their dad, being incredibly smart and nerdy whereas Aeden had taken after their mom, being artistic. But Aeden preferred their dad and from what he remember, John preferred their mom. But he wasn;t absolutely positive on that.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:51 am

John nodded as they went into the kitchen. He sat at the island while Aeden cooked. He pulled the sweatshirt tighter around him, not wanting to ever take it off. It smelled like his brother. The familiar scent and warmth soothed him. Just like Aeden himself did to John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:54 am

As Aeden cooked, he kept glancing at John. He couldn't believethat he leet this happen to his baby boy. He was never going to let John get hurt again. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did. John meant too much to him, and he realized that now.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:58 am

John looked down at the marble on the island, absentmindedly tracing patterns on it as his hair fell in his face. He tried not to think of what happened. He just wanted to forget the last 8 months. He bit his lip. "When... When do I have to go back to school?" He asked in his whispery voice, sounding as if he could break like a porcelain doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:01 am

"Whenever you feel ready, John. I'm not going to let anyone make you do anything. But I still have to go. I'm flunking horribly," he said. His grades had slipped since John dissappeared. And they slipped from B's to F's.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:04 am

John looked up at Aeden. "Wan't me to help you?" He asked softly. He didn't know when he would return. Bullies, crowds, and loud noises were not something he could handle being around at the moment. It was why everybody had to talk softly around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:09 am

Aeden smiled and nodded, hoping that would help John get back to normal. "I would love for you to help me," he said as he finished the meal, plating it and setting a plate in front of John. "Eat up. I don't make this often," he teased lightly, sitting across from John and beginning to eat.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:10 am

John chuckled a little, the sound quiet and soft but it was there. He dug into the food. The past 8 months he would go days without eating. And when he ate it wasn't much. Just enough to keep him alive. It felt amazing to eat a full meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:22 am

Aeden smiled as he watched John eat, eating his own food as well. He was glad John still loved this meal, because it was just about the only thing he could make.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:29 am

John finished his meal, enjoying the feeling of being full. "Thank you." He said quietly and played with a strand of his hair, and old habit of his. He did it when he was either very nervous, or completely at peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:33 am

Aeden smiled. "Of course. Anything for you," he said, finishing his own meal and standing, grabbing the plates and putting them in them in the sink, turning on the water.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 01:38 am

John smiled a bit. "Do you still draw?" He piped up softly. He'd always loved Aeden's drawings, even if Aeden tried to prevent John from looking at any. But the ones he saw, he loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring Us Together   Bring Us Together - Page 3 Empty13/08/11, 12:19 pm

Aeden shook his head in the negative. "I, uh, destroyed all my stuff a while back, but even befrre that I hadn't drawn. I... Didn't have any inspiration," he said quietly as he started watching the dishes.
Back to top Go down

Bring Us Together
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next