Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Build Me Up Buttercup!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty
PostSubject: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:12 pm

Mike grinned, he was the champ, he had said he would be, always said he would be even when everyone doubted him. But tonight he had proved everyone wrong. He had his belt, and now...
He wanted to be alone.
He bid his bestfriend Alex goodbye, stepping into his private locker room and sliding down against the door.
WOW!
He had the belt in his hand, he pressed the cold gold to his cheek, simply basking in his glory.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:19 pm

Randy growled as he walked around backstage. He lost his championship to The Miz. The Miz of all people! He walked around until he found the locker room he was looking for.
He knocked on the door to the locker room of Mike Mizanin, ready to give Mike a piece of his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:33 pm

Mike grumbled but nothing could bother him now. He sat his belt down and opened the door, frowning at Randy.
"And just what do you want Orton?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:39 pm

Randy barges in the room, pinning Mike to the wall across from the door.
"You think you can just take MY championship and get away with it? No, that's not how it works. Sorry," Randy growls through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:49 pm

Mike gasped, trying to suck in air. One of his hands gripped Randy's arm and he struggled.
"I-I didn't take it! I fucking earned it Orton!!" He rasped as he tried to get Randy off of him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty24/02/11, 11:55 pm

"Earned it? I was fucking beat down by Nexus! You didn't earn it, you took it. And I WILL get it back, you stupid fuck," Randy replied, still pissed off. Slowly, though, felt himself getting turned on. He always loved angry sex and he was defiantly angered. That paired with Mike gasping for air and the limited space between their bodies was a sure way for him to get turned on.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 03:38 pm

Mike growled, thrashing around to try and get the much larger man off.
"You would have done the same thing and you know it! Your just pissed because you LOST!!"
Yeah, even on the verge of getting his ass beat he still had a big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 03:56 pm

Randy steps back, letting Mike fall to the floor. Yeah, he would have done the same thing. And he was just mad because he lost.
"You would know, Michael," he spat, knowing that Mike knew what it was like to lose a title, especially to someone he thought was lower than him. "How is Bryan, by the way? He like the title he earned from you?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 04:10 pm

Mike gaped at him, looking away with a "hump"
"You ass, you always gotta make someone feel bad. Well it wont work this times because I got better than Bryan's tittle. Im The Champ." He bit back, his eyes filled with hatred as they stared at Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 04:15 pm

Randy smirked. "For now, Mizanin, for now."
He walked up and stood in front of Mike, feeling himself grow harder at the look in Mike's eyes. He'd never tell Mike this, but he thought Mike looked sexy with the title. Not as sexy with him, of course, but still sexy.
He smirked down at Mike, a dangerous and lustful glint in his eyes, making him look every bit the predator he acted like in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 04:28 pm

Mike blinked at him, now feeling as though he may be in danger. He tried to inch away from the predatory man, but the wall kept him in place.
"G-go away Orton."
He despised the stutter in his word.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 04:50 pm

"But I don't want to, Mike. You see, you need to be taught a lesson and I'm just the man to do it," he says, his voice low and cocky.
He walks over to the door, closing and locking it. He walks back over to Mike and crouches down in front of him, running the back of his hand over Mike's cheek.
"Beautiful," he whispers, too low for Mike to hear.
He shakes his head, clearing it from thoughts like that, his Viper smirk falling back into place.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 04:58 pm

Mike's eyes were wide and fearful, he squeaked and pushed past Randy, trying to find somewhere to run to, to get away from him. He was freaking the fuck out now. What would Randy do to him?
He would never admit it but that one little touch sent sparks coursing through him.
In the back of his mind, he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:16 pm

With the smirk still plastered on his face, Randy turns around and faces Mike who was looking around frantically. With Mike's back turned, Randy walked up behind him, pulling Mike's body against his. His arms wrapped around Mike's waist and he pressed his growing erection against Mike's ass.
"Now come on, Mikey. Dont be like that. I know you want me. You know I want ya. Let's have a little... fun," Randy whispers in Mike's ear, chuckling a bit when he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:23 pm

Mike's breath hitched in his throat as the large erection pressed into his perfectly shaped ass.
"O-Oh....Lets not...."
But he wanted it, which was why he was not struggling, he was letting Randy hold him there. He wanted this, he wanted the viper to fuck him..
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:27 pm

"How about we do," Randy said, kissing Mike's neck. "And say we did? If you aren't struggling, you obviously want this. Don't you, Mikey?"
Randy knew Mike wanted this. And Randy, well he planned on fucking Mike through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:34 pm

Mike swallowed hard, but he refused to give in and admit how much he wanted that raging erection inside of him...
"No....I don't. Let me go." The words were accompanied by Mike trying to pull away, very weakly though, not even really trying.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:39 pm

"Oh, Mikey," Randy whispered seductively in his ear. "Come on. If you didn't want this," he emphasized 'this' by pushing his erection harder against Mike's ass. "You would be using more strength. I know I'm stronger than you, but you aren't weak, Michael. And no matter how much smarter you are than me, I'm not that stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:45 pm

"Your fucking retarded!" He didn't move though, his revealed in the feeling of Randy's cock rubbing against his ass.
He was getting hard himself and he hated it.
"You just let me the fuck go Randy, im not interested."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:52 pm

Randy smirked again and let go.
"Whatever you say, Mizanin," he says, sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 05:54 pm

Mike chewed his lip, cursing to himself as Randy pulled away from him.
He had to keep up his act though, he gather his belt and stepped to the door, pausing only a seconds to see if Randy would do anything.
He didn't wanna leave though...
He wanted Orton to fuck him.
"Bye Orton."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 06:00 pm

Before Mike could react, Randy had him pinned to door, his body holding Mike there. He pinned Mike's arms above his by the wrists with one hand, the other holding his chin. He looked into Mike's eyes as his face inched closer, their lips almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 06:06 pm

Mike whimpered, staring into Randy's eyes with his wide, lustful blue ones that hinted that he wanted this but he was also afraid to a point.
"Y-You ass."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 06:11 pm

"My ass? I hear people like to look at it. But no one's entered it," he whispered, his warm breath hitting Mike's lips. He slides a leg between Mike's, rubbing it against Mike's groin, feeling it grow harder and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Build Me Up Buttercup!   Build Me Up Buttercup! Empty25/02/11, 06:14 pm

"O-Oh....Well I didnt think anyone had, tight ass." He had be fucked before, he was not virgin but he was always virgin tight it seemed like.
He wanted those lips on him...
His back arched lightly at the feeling of Randy rubbing his cock.
Back to top Go down

Build Me Up Buttercup!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: