Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Extremist

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Magical Extremist Empty
PostSubject: Magical Extremist   Magical Extremist Empty20/07/11, 10:21 pm

I sighed as I tapped my quil on my parchament. This potions essay assigned by Professor Copeland was really hard even for us Ravenclaws. Around me my fellow Ravenclaws tried to do homework or relax after a long day of classes. Gail Kim was in the corner writting a letter home while Heath Slater sat across from me doing his charms homework. Suddenly the portal to our common room opened and Jesse Niel stepped through. He smiled as he walked up to me. Jesse was friends with some Gryffindors including my brother, John Hennigan.

"Hey Amy. Your brother wanted me to send you to the Gryffindor common room." Jesse continued to smile to me as he walked up the stairs to the boys dormitories. Thankful for an excuse to put my essay aside I got up and walked from the common room.

Students traveled the hall and I smiled to the ones I knew. Going to the Gryffindor common room was not uncommon nor was it odd for people to see me heading that way. Most times if people couldn't find me they checked there first. Stepping in front of the Fat Lady I greeted her.

"Amy my dear! How are you?" She sipped from a glass of water that we all knew later she would try to break with her voice. I was happy I had caught her before then otherwise I would have to wait.

"Im well. Can I get in please?" I asked before I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Jeff Hardy walking towards the common room. He was quiet and normally kept to himself though sometimes I saw him with Shannon Moore or Jesse. He always had a sketch pad with him and when I looked I saw that it was in his school bag. Jeff's hair was often changing seeing as how he was a metamorphmagus. Though this meant he could change his appearance at will he often just changed his hair.

"Godric." He said simply when he reached the portrait. Jeff smiled small as the portrait swung open and he led the way inside. On the way I couldn't help but really notice that Jeff was very cute. In his own way. I let my mind wander until i heard a voice to my right.

"Amy!" I jumped and saw John Cena,Randy Orton, and Johnny all sitting by the fire. With a grin I went and joined them all the while looking at Jeff, who sat by the window sketching. I wondered what he was sketching.
Back to top Go down

Magical Extremist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Out of Character :: Art Works-
Jump to: