Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Thor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawns Guardian Angel

Happy Birthday Thor! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Thor!   Happy Birthday Thor! Empty03/07/11, 05:49 pm

This is either really early or very late >> I swear to all things Zeus and Artemis that LJ told me your birthday was yesterday in which Nef panicked big time and made sure to finish this after I reached my 6,500 words. Very Happy I feel accomplished yet very stupid. :/ Sorry for the mix up and I hope you enjoy the fic Dub J!

Runaway

Jacqueline or to most of her friends just "Jackie", stood backstage with Terri watching as Debra was being forced in a match against someone Debra had no chance in hell of beating. Lisa Moretti aka Ivory and biggest jackass the world over was going to wrestle Debra, Steve Austin's wife although most days you'd think she was more of the punching bag rather than his wife. Jackie hated Steve about as much, if not more than Ivory because to her, men who abused their wives were worse than scum. They fell into the horrible category of men on the battlefield who abandon their comrades. You just don't do it and every time she looked up from lacing her boots to see Debra attempting to cover a bruised cheek with blush in the mirror, it often made her want to take HBK's place at Wrestlemania and show Austin what it feels like to beat a woman who could stand toe to toe with him and fight back. She might get her ass royally handed to her, but he wouldn't leave unmarked, even if she had to beat his bald head with the heel of one of her stiletto boots.

Jackie shook her head. It was a disgrace and now to make matters worse, Deb's only hope of actually winning the damn match were being banned from ringside. Owen Hart and Double J were being sent packing, no doubt the doing of Ivory's crew. They smirked, brushing past Jackie on their way out from behind the curtain. Oh how Jackie wanted to wipe that smirk off of Ivory's face and D. Lo Brown's bald head could use a makeover, preferably one done with a broken beer bottle. She waited to see if Ivory's crew would be ejected and they had. Apparently whoever saw fit to force Deb into this match also believed in fair play. Or maybe not fair play, but possibly in the idea of even odds.

"Ya know she'll be alright Jackie. Have a little more faith." Terri squeezed her shoulder before exiting behind the curtain. Terri was a close friend of hers and fellow member of PMS (Pretty Mean Sisters). Tonight she had to sit ringside and call commentary with Ross Lawler. Terri wasn't much of a wrestler either but she was tough and managed to get by having learned a lot from her old man Goldy, aka Dustin. Jackie soon found herself pacing so when the bell sounded, she forced herself to sit in a chair and watch from the monitor.

She watched Debra dodge a few grapple attempts, Jackie's foot tapping impatiently and her nails digging in her palms from having clinched her fists so tightly. Debra was fierce, showing no fear but she could tell Debra was like a fish in the shark waters. The next move Ivory made sent Debra flat on her back and then from there she grabbed her by the hair slamming her head down hard against the mat. Jackie jumped to her feet. That did it. She'd had enough of that smug, smug Ivory and if Steve was any kind of man he would be here rescuing his wife from this bullshit match. Debra managed to get up and land a good spear in and then attempted a few slaps and jabs of her opponent countered and went to town on beating her ass.

Jackie had enough. Screw this shit. In her heels, she ran from behind the curtain and as if Terri just knew, by the time Jackie slid in the ring going to town on Ivory, Terri was up pulling Debra out of the ring.

"Come on girl! We gotta go!" Terri said, ushering a confused looking Debra around the ring towards the ramp. Jackie was unaware. She was too wrapped up in beating Ivory although when she put her finishing move on her, she was imagining Steve the whole time. She spotted D.Lo's bald, penis looking head wobbling towards her and she rolled out of the ring, running to catch up with her good friend and Debra as they ushered her up the ramp, not letting her go back to the ring. Jackie was hardcore. She didn't give a fuck if D.Lo was with Ivory. She'd kick his ass then pound her some more. In this business, gender hardly mattered no matter what Vince seemed to think.

Jackie felt herself being tugged behind the curtain and when she looked up, she found herself face to face with Steve Austin.

"What the hell yer lookin' at? Interferin' in mah wife's match. What was that all about? She coulda handled that sorry sumbitch Ivory."

Jackie could not stand the sight of this man but it was Debra's eyes that seemed to plead with her that kept her from whooping his ass too. "Sorry Steve my man. I just hate that smug bitch. I know Debra coulda handled it. She's a smart, strong woman. Beautiful too."

Jackie watched as Steve cracked a smile, downing some more of his beer. He must have been drunk as all get out because she doubted he would have been this understanding while sober. Then again, he was also the type of man who got joy out of parading his trophy wife around for all to see. She might have been a trophy wife but most times he treated her as anything but. Jackie didn’t wait around to see what would happen. Instead she brushed by him heading for the women’s locker room.

Steve watched her leave then looked to Debra kissing her cheek. "Go get yerself cleaned up. See ya in the truck. Don’t make me wait too long."

She nodded and when he was long gone, she followed after Jackie into the women's locker room. Jackie was sitting in a chair quietly, slouched a little as she toyed with her wrist. Debra's hand went over her heart. Jackie had no idea how much she admired her. Debra was not cut out for the wrestling business, but being at home alone while Steve traveled all over the world was boring. Steve agreed to let her travel with him, but she somehow got roped into working for McMahon.

She didn't mind it at first. It was twice the money for them and hell, it kept Steve from freaking out over Debra's spending habits. She was a woman. She liked looking pretty and pretty wasn't cheap. Every thing from new boobs to designer lingerie was what Debra liked and what Debra wanted, she got. Thing is after a while, Steve changed on her.

She always knew he was a big drinker, but she could live with that. He was a southerner and a redneck so she knew what she was getting into when she met him. Of course, he hid the fact that he often took his anger out on punching bags and when one wasn't available he would use her, often times her face being the key player. Sometimes when he was sober, he'd realize what he'd done and apologize. Other times he'd tell her to get better makeup to hide the bruises. For now though, Steve did not matter. Only Jackie whom she secretly admired.

Debra cleared her throat hoping to get Jackie’s attention. Jackie looked up flashing Debra a warm smile. “Hey there lioness! Thought you’d be gone by now.”

Debra took a seat across from Jackie grabbing her hand. “I saw you fiddling with your wrist. How’s it feel hun?”

Jackie shrugged. “I think I mighta sprang it just now. Old D. Lo and that big ass head of his come poking his nose where it didn’t belong.” Jackie rolled her left foot around making the bone pop. “Damn fool almost made me sprang my ankle too.”

Debra got up and went to stirring around in random people’s locker. Jackie watched as Debra continued her search until she found whatever it is she was looking for. “Ah ha!” She held up the little spool of tape resuming her seat before Jackie. “Let meh tape this here wrist for ya. It’s the least I can do for all your trouble just now.”

Jackie shook her head. “Naw Debra you know I can take care of myself. You take care of every body around this joint. Don’t add me to your list of burdens--”

“I want to help you Jackie,” Debra said, cutting her off and already working on taping the wrist anyway. “I am quite helpless around these parts,” she continued never taking her eyes off of Jackie’s wrist. “I just sit quietly and do as I’m told. Ya know Steve’s kinda in charge of what I do. But I look around and see people that could use a little feminine touch or you know, a little concern. My cookies may not be great but a lot of people seem to appreciate the thought.”

Debra tightened the tape fixing it where it wouldn’t come undone. “There. You’re all set Miss Jackie.” She smiled warmly. “I didn’t mean to ramble on and on about nothing. You see me around so you--”

Jackie held up her hand cutting Debra off. “Don’t need no explanation lioness. If we had more people like you around this dump it would make this place seem less hollow.” Jackie was thinking about how out of place she felt sometimes. Sure there were other ladies like herself like that bitch Ivory and Sable, but they all had somebody. Terri had Dustin, Ivory was fucking any and everybody while Sable had her husband Mark. But Jackie was alone every night and she wasn’t the type to just fuck around. Sex would be nice, but sex was only a temporary fix in this line of work. Unless you committed to someone, you were bound to wake up with warm arms that felt cold because you knew they were only with you for their fix and that was it.

Debra suddenly checked her watch realizing that she’d kept Steve waiting longer than she should have. She jumped up, feeling rattled but trying her best to hide it as she scrambled around the room gathering up her things. “Ooo look at me child. Ah don’t know what I was thinking about. Was in my own little world but whew. I got to go. Lord knows, I’ve kept Steve waiting for so long. He’s gonna think I’ve run out on him.”

Jackie knew that Debra was only doing what most women did in her situation which was make up an excuse for a tyrant, but she didn’t press her about. These days Debra was pressed enough from her friends Owen and Jackie’s good friend Jeff Jarrett, and as much as Jackie wished she could give a sweet lady her life back, it was impossible.

Jackie stood helping Debra gather her things. The last thing Debra searched for was her purse that she somehow kept over looking. Jackie reluctantly picked it up handing it to her. “Oh! Goodness me.” She smiled. “Thanks Miss Jackie. Ya’ll have a good night alright? And try not to sleep on the wrist.”

Jackie smiled squeezing her friend’s hand. She wanted to give her some kind of words of wisdom--something, anything--to make her feel better about having an angry Steve waiting on her outside but she didn’t know what to say. Instead her eyes fell on their hands which were now linked together. “Ah know,” Debra said, being the first to break the silence. “But I just don’t know how yet Jackie. I ain’t as strong as you sweetie pie. I wish I could be more like you. You’ve got smarts, strength and good looks while lil ole me kinda missed out on some of those qualities. Good looks only go so far around here. Didn’t take me long to learn that.”

Debra pulled Jackie into a big hug knowing that the longer she lingered the more she’d get from Steve. “You take care now. I’ll see you soon.”

Jackie hugged her back, squeezing tightly and molding Debra’s perfect frame to her own. “Look here Debra. I care about you very much. If you ever need someone or just need to get away, I’ll go the distance. I’ll run away with you. Remember that.” It wasn’t much, but it was the best she could do right now considering she was struggling with all kinds of emotions right now. She was furious at Steve for ruining Debra’s life. On the other hand she felt pity for Debra and helpless because she could not do a damn thing about any of it.

Debra pulled away, but not before quickly kissing her friend’s cheek. “I’m gonna save myself Jackie and then someday, we’ll both run away together.” Debra didn’t know how she would do it, but she also knew that all around here people were praying for her, giving her strength in small doses that just kept building up. Every time Steve hit her, it would hurt but these days she kept bouncing back quicker than ever. She’d cower before him making him feel like a man, but once he left her alone she’d pick herself back up. She’d think of Owen, Jarrett and tonight Jackie. All of them were her strength and without their support she wasn’t sure how she could bring herself to go get in that truck.

Debra kissed Jackie’s cheek and with a final warm smile she left the room leaving Jackie all alone. Jackie wished she could run after her and make her stop. She wanted to just snatch up Debra and run away with her, but something told her now just wasn’t the time. Someday lioness…someday we'll run away…

AN: I'll post this in other places too. Hope I didn't butcher them too much. I watched the vid and a few others but I still wasn't sure. You know how I am when I'm trying new things. Love you bunches Thor and I'm gonna try to add to this later when I get done with our original stuff. Oh and I used the color indigo for the text because I'm supposed to be an indigo lantern xDD

Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thor!   Happy Birthday Thor! Empty03/07/11, 06:03 pm

OMG Nef, thank you! Thank you so much! <3 I love this. It was worth the wait. Poor Debra, and Jackie was so strong. I remember that match well, and I felt bad for Debra, she's not a wrestler. >>

Thanks for posting this! I enjoyed it and after working like I did today, it was a nice thing to read. Thank you so much for it Very Happy I loved it, I loved it so much. <3
Back to top Go down
Shawns Guardian Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thor!   Happy Birthday Thor! Empty03/07/11, 06:25 pm

Jeff Jarrett wrote:
OMG Nef, thank you! Thank you so much! <3 I love this. It was worth the wait. Poor Debra, and Jackie was so strong. I remember that match well, and I felt bad for Debra, she's not a wrestler. >>

Thanks for posting this! I enjoyed it and after working like I did today, it was a nice thing to read. Thank you so much for it Very Happy I loved it, I loved it so much. <3

Anything for my beloved Thor <3 I saw you tweet at 4am--i was just getting in bed >>
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Thor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Out of Character :: Art Works-
Jump to: