Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Get Carried Away.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 04:31 pm

John sighed. "Mike, I have a pathalogical fear of flying. No matter how many times I go on them, I will always be afraid of them. And I'm glad you think my fears are so funny." John hissed, snatching his hand back, suddenly getting over emotional again.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 04:44 pm

Mike sighed, he was just joking....
He turned his head away and crossed his arms, pulling out his phone and pretending to be busy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 04:48 pm

John turned away as well, until the plane jolted a little, scaring the hell out of John. He immediately pressed close to Mike on instinct, his arms wrapping around Mike's bicep. He sighed, his hands snaking down and his fingers intertwining with Mike's, silently asking for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 05:07 pm

Mike of coarse immediately forgave him. When his lover was scared like this there was nothing else he could do...He hated for John to be afraid.
"Baby, Baby, it is going to be fine....Ill take care of you." He cooed sweetly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 05:14 pm

John smiled softly, nuzzling Mike's shoulder. He the luckiest fucking man alive. When the plane stopped, they got the carry ons and got off the plane, going intot he airport to pick up the stuff. John only found 6 of 8 of his bags. John cursed, going through all the luggage on the conveyer belt. "Mizzy!" He yelled hysterically. Those two bags had all his ring gear in them.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 05:21 pm

Mike had his four bags, all checked and ready to go. But once he heard John he knew they would have problems. He stepped over to his lover and looked, counting his bags.
"Aww Fuck Johnny." He whined, not quite sure what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 05:27 pm

John growled, cursing loudly about how horrible this airport was. He went over the 'Lost Luggage' counter. "Hey lady!" John snapped. But the woman just ignored him, as she was on the phone. But John was too pissed to wait. He snatched the phone and hung up for her. "Listen lady, You better fins my fucking, bags, NOW!" John snarled. The woman jumped. "Sir, you'll have to wait-" "I don't have time to wait!" John yelled, people staring. "Do you know who I fucking am?! If I don't have those bags, which contain hundred of thousands of dollars worth of gear in them, I can't wrestle. And if I don't wrestle, I don't get paid! And if I don't get paid, I'll sue you and this fucking airport! And you know what that means, honey. No more money to feed you obvious botox addiction!!!" John screamed, is already burnt red skin turning almost redder with anger.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 05:53 pm

Mike's eye twitched as he sank down in the nearest chair.
He should have seen this one coming.
But he hadn't so he was put off and just about as scared as the poor lady John was screaming at.
"Johnny?" He pipped. "Baby....Calm down..."
Jake wouldnt go off like this...
He scolded himself, he had no idea why he was thinking of Jake so much lately.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:00 pm

Eventually, John gave up, feeling too lightheaded and tired to fight anymore. He went over to Mike, sitting next him and burying his face in his hands, his mood completely changing. "Im sorry for freaking out and embarrassing you Mizzy." John said quietly, ashamed at the way he acted. He was being bitchy and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:34 pm

Mike gave an assuring smile.
"Its okay baby...You had a right to be pissed..."
It was funny how the women was freaking out trying to find his lovers luggage.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:40 pm

John sighed. "God, I don't know what's with me today.. And, no Mizzy, it's not okay. I know you get annoyed when I fly off the handle like that. I know you wish I could be more soft and loving... like Jake." John whispered. "Mike, I know you sometimes compare me to him, don't try to deny it. And I try, baby. I really do try to be everything you want. To be the soft one, or the strong one. Mike... if something I do bothers you, will you please tell me? No matter how much I may freak out, I know I need to hear it. I'm not perfect, and sometimes you need to point it out for me. So from now on, will you tell me if something I do annoys or bothers you?" John finished.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:48 pm

Mike's eye twitched, a habit of his when he was nervous and unsure.
"Johnny baby, no....You ARE perfect for me. Sure I do that SOMETIMES when it really stands out. I wouldnt ever want Jake, I cant hold him and coddle him like I can you. I would have to be all submissive and I dont want that. Plus he is freaking gigantic! His hair is the wrong color and his blue eyes don't match the ones im so in love with right now. He can't take control and bitch like you can and then be all soft and loving like this....I would always be guessing with him and I hate guessing, you know that. What I want, is what I have here with you...I love it...The way you laugh when I crack a joke or trip because im so entranced by your immense beauty. The way your laugh is so light and warms my insides, The way whenever you touch me I STILL get little butterflies in my belly...The way you smile when your happy...The way your face scrunches up when your unhappy, Your soft hair that always smells like strawberries. Your tan skin that radiates when you smile that perfect smile with those pearly whites...And don't get me started on your soft pink lips...I hang on every single word that comes our of them. But what I love the most..." He paused. "Are those light but deep chocolate brown eyes I find staring back at me when I need help the most...Always there...." Mike softy caressed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:54 pm

John blushed deeply. "Oh Mizzy..." John whispered. He really didn't know what else to say. Mike really did have a way with words. "I can't wait to marry you." He said softly, a smile spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 06:58 pm

Mike grinned and kissed him softly.
He was so relieved, he couldnt hurt his lover by telling him when he was annoyed, it wasnt much at all but still...He know John had...
Issues....
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:02 pm

John knew he still had issues, even if Mike decided to be a gentlemen and refuse to point them out. Even if Mike kept it to himself, John was still going to try and work on his problems. If only Mike could see that he was the perfect one.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:07 pm

Mike looked up, seeing his fellow super stars exiting the plane.
One of them being Jake Hager....
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:10 pm

John pretended like he didn't see Jake. He slid on his shades to hide the jealousy in his eyes. "Okay baby, ready to go?" He said, not waiting for an answer and getting up, grabbing his many bags.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:12 pm

Too bad for him Jake was on his way over with a large grin. He jogged up to them and waved.
"Hey! I haven't thaw you guyth in a while!"
Mike snickered at his lisp.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:16 pm

John felt his chest constrict and his face heat up at the jealousy, and all Jake had done was say hi. "H-Hey Jake." John greeted, forcing a friendly smile. He ran a hand through his hair, his engagement ring being emphasized with the way the bright diamond contrasted with his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:32 pm

Jake oohhed at the ring, leaning closer to look at him.
"Wow! Mike! Did you pop the quethion?"
Mike chuckled. "I popped the QUESTION yes."
Jake pouted at him, taking Mike's bags from him.
"Ill carry your bagth even if you dont detherve it. Johnny, ya need help?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:35 pm

That was when John started to feel very, very guilty. Jake was so nice, and all he's done is yap like a bitch about him behind his back and compare himself to him. "No... I'm fine..." John said, almost sadly. He didn't deserve Jake's help.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:42 pm

Mike paused, frowning at him.
"Johnny baby, he don't mind. Me either." He nodded, taking three of John's bags and letting Jake take the other two, smiling as the women ran up with John's other three.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:47 pm

John just smiled gratefully woman. "Thank you so much." He said, handing her a couple hundred dollar bills for making her go though so much trouble, and being a bitch towards her. She smiled gratefully before leaving. John sighed, grabbing his bags full of fur coats and dozens of pairs of his glitzy ring gear.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:50 pm

Jake smiled at them.
"Tho, where ya headed?"
Mike answered, telling him where they were staying.
Jake was staying there two...
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Get Carried Away.   I Get Carried Away. - Page 10 Empty23/03/11, 07:54 pm

John resisted the urge to growl. They all made their way out to the car, John sitting in the back as he was the smallest and the car was small. John sighed, pulling out his phone and pretending to be busy as he listened to Mike and Jake talk.
Back to top Go down

I Get Carried Away.
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Restaurants-
Jump to: