Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost memories (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

Lost memories (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty21/06/11, 03:12 am

RVD woke up, instantly aware he was not where he should be; his head spinning. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself on a beach, yet he had no memory of how he'd gotten there. All he knew was that he'd been at a party last night with some of his friends and now here he was on a beach; he didn't remember a beach being near the hotel he was staying at.

He sat up carefully to avoid making his head worse, moving over to lean against a nearby tree
'Where am I...?' he wondered as he slowly looked around.
Rob realised it was still early in the morning, there wasn't much light, the sun barely beginning to rise and the water was calm; if he'd actually came here by choice he would've enjoyed it. He stared out at the ocean, trying to remember how he'd gotten there, not even noticing the only other person on the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty24/06/11, 01:48 am

Zack had come down early that morning to clear his head when he noticed a figure on the beach.
Curious, he walked over to them, not realizing who it was.
"Hey bro, you okay out here?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty24/06/11, 02:01 am

"Huh?" Rob looked up, frowning; he hadn't even noticed there was anyone else here. "Oh...I don't know..." He looked around again, hoping to figure out where he was or at least remember how he got there. Rob pulled a face at the massive hangover he had, putting a hand to his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty24/06/11, 02:08 am

"The name's Zack Ryder, host of Z!, True Long Island Story, only on YouTube." Zack shamelessly pandered his webshow.
He didn't do it often, but he felt now might work.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty24/06/11, 05:28 am

"Really? Hold on...does that mean I'm...?" Rob's head hurt too much to concentrate, so he gave up on what he was trying to say; instead simply asking "Where am I?" He stood up, leaning against the tree so he didn't have to look up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty24/06/11, 02:35 pm

"On a beach in California."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty25/06/11, 12:33 am

"Oh ok, that helps," He ran a hand through his ponytail before holding out his hand. "I'm Rob by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty07/07/11, 11:53 pm

"Rob, as in Rob Van Dam?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories (open)    Lost memories (open)  Empty08/07/11, 12:41 am

"Um yeah that's me," Rob replied, smiling slightly. "You work for Vince...don't you?"
Back to top Go down

Lost memories (open)
Page 1 of 1