Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost is not the word.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:41 pm

"I want to make you feel good John. What do you want me to do? How do you want me?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:44 pm

"How do I want you?" John questioned. "Isn't that the other way around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:49 pm

"I suppose." Wade chuckled. "But I want to do this however you want. I'll do whatever you want John." Wade said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:50 pm

"I have no idea what to do here baby, but I trust you to make me feel good...." John blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:57 pm

"Well I could lick you. Like a lollipop. Or I could kiss you all over. Then there's always going straight to prep." Wade smirked. "And no, I've never given anyone a blowjob before. But I'll try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 07:59 pm

"You don't have to do that baby, Just do what you would normally do." He hoped that was not screwing without prep because he had heard about how bad it hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:04 pm

"Alright baby. But I want to make this special." He kissed John's lips lovingly, and then he moved down his jaw, while caressing his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:13 pm

John squirmed beneath him, just a simple touch from Wade made his heat hammer in his chest. "D-Do you want me to try and give you a blow job, I have never done it before but I can try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:18 pm

"You can try. You don't have to though."
Oh god he hoped John did it. His cock twitched at the very thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:19 pm

John hummed as he sat up and pushed Wade down, trailing kisses down his pecks, to his stomach, and finally he trailed hen up Wade's hard member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:24 pm

"Ooh." Wade let out a shaky moan. "Thank you John." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:27 pm

John smiled as he pecked the head before tentatively wrapping his lips around Wade's cock and giving an experimental suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:29 pm

"John." Wade groaned, hips already threatening to buck and fuck John's hot mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:39 pm

John took a chance and swallowed Wade whole, turning off his gag reflex. He hummed as he bobbed his head, his teeth scraping ever so lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:48 pm

A low throaty moan rumbled deep in Wade's throat.
"John, I don't want to cum now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:51 pm

John pulled away. "Yeah, Id rather you come inside me too." He nodded to himself, giving Wade's cock one last lick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:54 pm

Wade groaned, his cock was almost in pain now.
But he promised he'd be gentle. He slid a hand down and gently got ready to stick a finger inside John.
"You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 08:58 pm

"Yeah." He nodded slowly, he wasn't sure about this but he wanted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:01 pm

Wade gently inserted a finger, sliding past the tight ring of muscle.
"You okay?" He paused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:07 pm

John grit his teeth and whimpered at the small intrusion. "I-I think so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:10 pm

"Wow, you're really tight John. You sure you're ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:20 pm

"Y-Yeah..I have to be sometime." He squeezed his eyes closed, his walls constricting, trying to force the finger out automatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:25 pm

Wade frowned but inserted another finger, scissoring them inside of John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:30 pm

John whimpered, it hurt so, so bad. He wanted to tell him to stop but he also wanted his first time to be with Wade, now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. - Page 2 Empty28/10/10, 09:34 pm

"John darling, this is only my fingers. It's going to get worse. I don't want to hurt you. I can stop."
Back to top Go down

Almost is not the word.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next