Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hijacked (FOR AJ)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty03/06/11, 10:00 pm

Jeff grunted a little as he struggled to sit up in the back of the hearse, his face rubbing uncomfortably against the carpet in the back of the vehicle. His hands were bound behind his back with a rough rope, and his head pounded from the blow delivered by that endless idiot Russo, making him a little dizzy.

He expected most anything to happen. This however. He moaned. "I'm gunna kill you guys... What the hell ya doin'... kidnappin' me like this." He grunted and finally succeeded in getting himself to a kneeling position. His vision was still off. He squinted hard and spotted the blurry figure of AJ. "What the hell is the meanin' a this AJ?" He growled and tugged on his binds.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty04/06/11, 03:46 pm

AJ chuckled as he watched Jeff. "Now, now. Don't get too rowdy. Don't want you to hurt yourself. That's why we're here. To you for you," he smirked, pushing Jeff back down. "The meaning of this... Huh. I don't really know." He looked at Russo. "Do you know, Russo? I forgot. I mean, I must've gotten hit on the head or something."

Russo shook his head. "Nah, man. I forgot, too. Jeff's such a tip-top person. Always so nice and caring. I can't even guess."

AJ sighed. "Damn. Well, I guess we should do something with him, yeah? Don't want to let such a golden opportunity go to waist."

Russo smirked. "Oh, no. Of course not."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty05/06/11, 07:32 pm

Jeff's eyes narrowed up AJ after the younger man pushed him back down. It took all head to get up the first time, he was doubtful of his strength to get back up again. He was far too dizzy. He growled slightly, not liking what they were insinuating at all.

"Guys... I understand a good prank. I really do. An' ya'll dressin' like Jason and Freddie? Great! Never woulda guessed. But kidnappin' me in a hearse? Ah... Well, it's still a good prank. I appreciate your commitment to it, I really do." He shifted around, trying to will the dizziness away.

"But... This uh... I think this has gone on far enough. Gettin' a lil' close to "felony" territory." Jeff said slowly. "But we're still in "this is a prank" territory. So jus' let me out an' we can have a laugh at this back in the office later. Sound good?" He asked looking up at AJ with a set of dazed blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 05:41 pm

AJ looked at him. "I don't think that sounds good. I mean, I'm pretty down with finishing this. TodavĂ­a nos queda mucho planeado para ti, mi amigo. And if you didn't understand that, I said, we still have much planned for you, my friend," he said, smirking at Russo. "Now, now. Just go to sleep. I bet you're tired. We need you in tip-top shape for what we have in store for you."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 09:56 pm

Jeff blinked in shock at AJ. "AJ... What... what?" He stared at the younger man with wide blue eyes. "Oh, that ain't even funny." He struggled on the ropes, trying to wrench his wrists out of the ropes. Jeff wasn't tired, he wasn't going to sleep with these two- he still held onto the idea that this was one big joke that they could all laugh about.

He grunted out loudly, and forced himself to his knees. He sat back in the corner of the hearse, staring at AJ. He didn't want to let the younger man out of his sight. Especially with Russo in the car- apart they were dangerous, together they were was potentially lethal. He bit his lip, deciding to change his tactics. "AJ... come on. I signed ya to TNA. An' this is how ya'll gotta go about gettin' my attention?" He let his shoulders and posture relax. "Ya'll shoulda known that ya had my ear already. Ya'll didn't have to kidnap me like this."
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 10:26 pm

"Right, right. Of course. I know that we have your attention. It's not like you've been caught up in your father's ass and it's not like your head got so big from being Mr. Big Shot. You pay tons of attention to me and Russo. How could I forget," AJ said, his voice drenched in sarcasm.

Truth was, AJ had a thing for the Great One. He didn't know what it was, but he was seriously attracted to him. The hair, the body, the voice, even annoying as it was. It was like everything drew him in.

AJ wouldn't admit that, of course. He was far too proud and too cocky to admit that to anyone. He was the Phenomonal AJ Styles. He was Prince AJ. He was the Most Decorated Man in TNA. To say that he had a thing for the man he and Russo were feuding against would be crazy. Right?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 10:39 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes and sighed. Kids today. AJ had a golden spot in the company, what else could he possibly want?

"AJ- come on. I'm runnin' a company. Ya'll are in a big feud with me. I'm pushin' ya'll to be one of our biggest stars! What more could ya'll want?" He drawled out. "Ya have the championship belt." He said slowly, watching AJ's face. "But if ya'll ain't happy... Ya got a captive audience." He smirked and tilted his head to the side, watching AJ carefully."
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 10:48 pm

AJ eyed Jeff warily. He may be attracted to the older man, but that didn't mean he trusted him. Jeff had this... Aura about him that made you kind of wary. "Russo, let's pull over here," he said.

Russo pulled over, getting out of the hearse and opening the back door.

AJ climbed out, pulling Jeff with him. He looked around, seeing they were on a deserted side road. He knew Jeff wouldn't get far. "Okay, well, here's what we want. Russo needs to have more power within the company. We don't care how it happens, just so long as it does happen," AJ told Jeff, eyes scanning his face and body language.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 10:58 pm

Jeff stumbled out of the hearse. He looked around- they were on a deserted back road- no one would see them here- he silently applauded them for their research. He didn't struggle against his binds, standing there, and nodded. "Ya want more power Russo? That don't surprise me." He said cooly. "Fine. I'll give ya more power. Jus' give me a few days to move some people around to elevate you." He kept his face slowly.

"Is that? Is that everythin' ya'll want?" JJ's eyes darted from their faces, trying to get a gauge of their expressions.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 11:03 pm

No, it's not, AJ thought. "Yes, that's all we want," he said, looking at Russo. "Right? You don't want anything else?"

"Nah, I'm good, man," Russo replied, crossing his arms and getting a satisfied look to him.

AJ nodded. "Okay, then. You get that done, or we shall kidnap you again. And I promise, we will do it," he said as he undid Jeff's binds.

He seriously wants Jeff to take him right there, on the road, Russo watching, hearse not more than 5 feet away. He could feel the sexual tension build the more he pushed it away and knew that if he didn't do anything about it soon, he would explode.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty06/06/11, 11:17 pm

Jeff shook out his arms, rubbing his wrists from how tight they were tied. He eyed Russo for a moment. "Well, I ain't gonna doubt that the two of you aren't capable of kidnappin'." He smirked and shook his head.

"But we're good? Ya'll ain't gonna do anything else to me?" He asked slowly, and glanced to AJ again. Something was bothering him, it was obvious. He wasn't sure what though. "AJ, ya'll alright?" He asked- even though he was just kidnapped by the younger man and his manager- he still cared. AJ was one of the first people he signed. He was always going to have a soft spot for him.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty07/06/11, 09:53 pm

AJ glared. It aggravated him that someone noticed his inner turmoil. "I'm fine," he lied angrily. "So shove off," he added before turning to Russo. "Let's get out of here and bring this guy back, yeah?" he said, not waiting for an answer as he got into the passenger seat of the hearse, his jaw clenching and unclenching. wasn't clear why

It was clear that he was angry, but not to the extent of his anger. And it wasn't clear why he was angry either. Hell, even he didn't know why he was so angry. He just needed to take a few deep breaths and calm down. He bit his lip as Russo got into the driver's side. "Where's Jeff?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 03:28 pm

"Fine fine- I'm so sorry for asking if you're alright." Jeff rolled his eyes. "Forgive me for caring I guess." He sighed and got back into the large back area of the hearse being that there was only two seats in the vehicle. He shut the back door and sat crosslegged in the big open area.

"I'm here. I'm not walking back like this. It's cold. You two better take me back to the arena. Honestly." He muttered and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 03:33 pm

"We planned on taking you back. I said 'bring this guy back' and not 'Jeff, we're making you walk," AJ said, rolling his eyes. "Drive," he instructed Russo, just wanting to get to the hotel and relax for the night. Today had been an eventful day.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 03:45 pm

"Just making sure. You did kidnap me as Jason and Freddy. I think that gives me ground for never believin' a dang thing either one a ya'll says EVER again." He said and crossed his arms across his chest. He watched them in the reflection of the rear view mirror.

"Ya'll are somethin' else."
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 03:48 pm

"Keep it down back there," AJ growled, still irritable. The car was insanely hot for whatever reason, and it was giving AJ a headache he couldn't believe. And on top of that, he was aggravated with himself because he let on that something was bothering him. So he was in a relatively bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 04:09 pm

Jeff grinned, knowing he was getting to AJ. He knew how to push those buttons and he was going to get him back for ruining his night. "Ooohhhh, I'm sorry. Am I ruinin' AJ's night by talkin'? Well. Why don't ya'll come back here and shut me yourself, phenomenal one." He smirked. "Come on AJ. Come on, shut me up. I DARE you."
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 04:15 pm

"Right. Because we're back in middle school and I just have to do dares. right? No. So shove off," AJ practically growled. Jeff may be pushing his buttons, but it took a lot to make him snap. In fact, he can't remember if he had ever snapped before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 04:28 pm

Jeff smirked. "Right. You don't have to come back here and shut me up." He slowly crawled over to AJ, running a finger down the exposed part of the back of his neck. "But I'm going to have fun runnin' my mouth an' ruinin' your night. Somewhere, I touched a nerve in you boy." He purred in his ear. "An' Russo might have gotten what ya wanted out of me, but we have some unfinished business, don't we?" He continued running a trail down the back of AJ's neck with his finger. "Mmmmmmm. When you're man enough to continue this, we'll settle it." He withdrew his hand- He was thinking AJ wanted a fight.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 06:43 pm

AJ shivered when Jeff ran a finger along the exposed part of his neck. He bit his lip, holding back a small moan. Jeff was a fucking tease and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. AJ felt a stirring in his groin, and knew that if Jeff kept things up, he was going to have an embarrassing hard on.

He turned around, his eyes clouded with lust though the lust could be mistaken for anger. He eyed Jeff, a smirk coming to his face. "No, I didn't get all I wanted out of you, and I am more than man enough to resolve our unfinished business," he whispered/growled, not knowing that Jeff thought he wanted to fight and not fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 06:56 pm

When AJ turned around and looked at him, he arched an eyebrow. Jeff was pretty good at cues- better than most. He had to be good at reading them, just in case someone wanted to beat the crap out of him. It's also why he was such a good runner.

Now he wasn't so sure if AJ wanted a fight or if he wanted something else. He smirked a little bit. That look in his eyes, he was hungry for something. Well, he was geared up for a fight, so if he was wrong... But if he was right, at least he'd have a little fun out of this whole insane situation. "Oh really.." He leaned back in trailing a finger down AJ's cheek. He brought his lips in, brushing them up against AJ's. "Then come back here."
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 07:01 pm

AJ growled, pushing Jeff back and climbing into the back of the hearse. He pushed Jeff down on the floor, straddling his waist. "Do not start with me, Jarrett," he whispered huskily, his face close to Jeff's, his hand gripping his hair to hold his head down. By now, he was fairly hard and he was sure that Jeff could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 07:07 pm

Jeff groaned when he was forced on his back. That didn't take much. He felt AJ's hardness pressing against him. He was right, and he smirked about it. He licked his lips and brought his hands up, grabbing AJ's face. "I KNEW there was more to this stupid kidnapping thing."He growled and pressed his lips against AJ's, kissing the younger man hard.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 07:22 pm

AJ kissed Jeff back just as hard, his lust clouding his thoughts. He wasn't thinking right now, he was going on total instinct. He tugged on Jeff's hair roughly, licking Jeff's bottom lip, asking for entrance. But, if it was needed, he would force his tongue down Jeff's throat.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijacked (FOR AJ)   Hijacked (FOR AJ) Empty09/06/11, 07:34 pm

Jeff opened his mouth when AJ grabbed his hair. He let him shove his tongue inside- not fighting him at all. If AJ wanted to be rough, he wasn't going to complain. He loved it rough, and it seemed like AJ had some aggression to work out. He reached between them, sliding his hand over AJ's groin. He rubbed the hard length under AJ's jeans, teasing the young man while they kissed. With his other hand he worked the zipper of AJ's jeans down so he could slide his hand inside- stroking the hot flesh.
Back to top Go down

Hijacked (FOR AJ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: