Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hate This Life I Live

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty13/08/11, 12:08 am

Matt sat with Jeff on the cliff for a while before the glanced at the time. "It's late, want me to give yeh a ride home?" He asked, standing up and holding gout his hand for Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty13/08/11, 12:30 pm

"Yeah," Jeff said softly, taking Matt's hand, electricity shooting through him as he was pulled up. He smiled as they walked back to the truck. He was dreading going home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty13/08/11, 02:06 pm

Matt smiled at him softly and led him over to his car. The ride home was ilent, though it wasn't uncomfortable. Though he sensed Jeff was a bit uncomfortable. He pulled up un front of Jeff and Ken's house. "Alright darlin'. this is yours top. I'll se ya tomorrow, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty14/08/11, 04:41 pm

Jeff smiled weakly and nodded, not looking at the house not wanting to go in. He opened the car door and stepped out, closing the door and walking to the house, his head down. He stepped in the house, knowing Ken was awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty14/08/11, 04:46 pm

Ken heard the door open and knew it was Jeff. he was late. He walked in and pushed Jeff against the wall. "Where were you all day? You're late." He said calmly, even though he had Jeff pinned against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:06 pm

Jeff eyes immediately looked down. "I... I was with Mattie. He called me and asked me to hang out and it's been a while since we've seen each other," he replied quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:09 pm

Ken raised a brow, harshly squeezing Jeff's thigh. "You sure that's all you did? 'Cause I know ho much you love your big brother Jeffy..." He smirked. "Nonetheless... your not getting it easy tonight. Go into the bedroom. I want you naked, on your back, legs spread." He said, getting off of Jeff to let him go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:17 pm

Jeff nodded, tearing up a bit as he walked into the bedroom. He stripped down, climbing onto the bed and spreading his legs, waiting for Ken to walk in. He just wanted this to be over with already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:27 pm

Ken took a few shots before he went into the bedroom, smirking as h eyes Jeff. He stripped out of his cloths and crawled up between Jeff's legs. "No prep tonight, darlin'." He chuckled darkly before shoving his cock deep inside of Jeff's tight heat, not waiting as he thrusted violently in an doug of the smaller man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:35 pm

Tears streaked down Jeff's face as pain ripped through his body. He kept himself quiet, knowing that if he did anything Ken didn't like, he'd hit him. All he coud think about was Matt.

Mattie.... Save me..., he thought softly as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 02:46 pm

"Aw Jeffy, you should be used to it by now." Ken smirked. He dragged the sex out for a half hour before the finally came long and hard inside of Jeff. When he finished, he laid next to him, spooning him from behind, his arm tightly around Jeff's waist as he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 06:33 pm

Jeff didn't sleep. His ass hurt and his body was in pain. He didn't want to be there. He wanted to be with Matt. He didn't want to be sad. He wanted to be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 06:35 pm

The next morning. Ken awoke, feeling refreshed. He slapped Jeff on the ass to wake him up. "Go get me my coffee before I gotta leave." He said as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 08:33 pm

Jeff hadn't slept, so he was awake. He just nodded and left the room, walking to the kitchen and starting the coffee pot which he had set up yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty15/08/11, 09:10 pm

Ken got up and showered and dressed. When he finished getting ready, he headed into the kitchen. "Tonight, we're going out with the guys at 9. So I don't care what you do today, just be ready by then." He said, sipping his coffee when it was finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty16/08/11, 11:11 am

"Okay," Jeff said before walking into the bedroom to shower and get ready. As he stood in the shower, tearspoured down his face. He didn't want to be here anymore. He was always scared, he never knew what was gonna happen. This wasn't the way to live life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty16/08/11, 03:09 pm

Ken left for work, his ob being a personal trainer which was why he was so strong. Matt came over half hour after hie left, hoping relax with his little brother. He seemed a bit off yesterday and he hoped Jeff would talk to him. He bit his lip and knocked on the door, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty18/08/11, 01:59 pm

Jeff had waited for Ken to leave before he got out, getting dressed is sweats in a wife-beater. He sighed and collapsed on the couch, leaning his head against the back of the couch.

He didn't know how long he was like that, but before he knew it, there was a knock at the door. He groaned and got up, opening the door. "Mattie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty18/08/11, 07:00 pm

Matt smiled, which faltered a little when he saw how Jeff looked like shit. "Hey Jeffy, I was hopin' we could relax today and why do you look like crap?" He asked, crossing his arms as he eyes Jeff up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty18/08/11, 09:19 pm

"Couldn't sleep," Jeff said tiredly, leaning against the door. "Come in," he said and opened the door a bit more so Matt could enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty19/08/11, 01:50 pm

Matt walked in and pulled Jeff over to the couch, pulling him to his chest. "What kept you up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty20/08/11, 04:54 pm

Jeff shrugged. "I just... Couldn't sleep," he said softly, relaxing his body against Matt's. Matt always found a way to make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty26/08/11, 02:25 pm

Matt held Jeff close. "Why's that?" He asked quietly, absentmindedly stroking Jeff's back.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty26/08/11, 02:31 pm

"I don't know, Matt. I just couldn't, okay?" Jeff snapped quietly. He wanted to tell Matt, but he was just so scared. He didn't know what Ken would do if Matt knew.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 2 Empty26/08/11, 02:33 pm

"Jeff, something's going on with you. You think i don't see the bruises o your hips? I see them, Jeff. I'm brother, and I'm sure as hell not stupid. So tell me what the hell is going on." Matt snapped, looking down at Jeff.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

I Hate This Life I Live
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next