Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day In A New Jungle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:29 pm

Jason heard the bell ring like a distant echo. he felt Jay tug on his hand lightly and smile to him. "I don't wanna go to classes today. Come on. We are skipping." He stood and led Jay down the back staircases. Jason was determinded to find out why Jays eyes held such sadness
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:34 pm

Jay nodded as he followed Jason down the staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:37 pm

Jason led Jay to the car and drove them to a secluded part of a lake. It was fall and the trees leaves dropped into to lake. He always loved this view. He sat down and waited for Jay to join him
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:44 pm

Jay smiled softly as he looked around the beautiful lake and sat next to Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:45 pm

"So spill hun," Jason said looking at Jay as he observed the lake. "Why do such beautiful eyes hold such sadness?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:49 pm

Jay bit his lip as he looked down "I can't tell you." he whispered softly "You'll think i'm worthless and dirty like everyone else did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 01:51 pm

he put his arms around the blonde next to him. How could he ever think that? Jason didn't think anything could morphe how he see's Jay even after a short time. "Tell me," He said as he tilted Jays face to look at him "I would never think you are dirtty or think less of you."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 02:01 pm

"F-for a when i was thirteen my mom and dad spilt up for a time and my mom started dating this guy. H-he didn't like it if me or my older brother got loud or tried to talk to my mom and he started h-hitting us when my mom wasn't looking. One night he got d-drunk and he...." Jay stopped as he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 02:06 pm

Jason took his hands. Already he was angry that anyone could hit someone so innocent. He wanted to get up and kill the son of a bitch but he knew Jay needed him. He squeezed his hand "Go on." He said in a tight voice
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 02:14 pm

"He tried to touch me but i kept pushing him away and he started beating me my brother and mom came into the room and stopped his but he had hurt me pretty badly." Jay said softly, sadly that wasn't the worst of his story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 02:16 pm

Jason sense there was more Jay wasn't telling him. Beating Jay and his family made him sick. How could anyone do that? Ever. "Theres more. I can tell. Tell me babe?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:20 pm

"W-well when i was 15 my math teacher h-he would keep me after class and f-force me to have s-se...." Jay stopped, not able to go on. "W-when the school found out everyone but Addy acted like i had seduced him and that it was all my fault." Jay's eyes started to fill with tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:22 pm

Jason felt his heart breaking. Out of sadness and out of the thought that Jay didn't really have anyone. Without thinking he put his arm around Jay and hugged him tight to his body letting him cry on Jason.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:31 pm

Jay sobbed softly on to Jason's shoulder, the pain of the bad memories strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:33 pm

Jason held him tighter and just let him cry. He wanted to kill anyone who had ever thought so low of Jay. They were idiots to him and deserved to be hurt as they hurt this angel
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:39 pm

Jay continued to cry till he had no more tears and he just sat curled close to Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:41 pm

Jason held Jay close and put his cheek on top of Jays. He wanted to say something but had no clue what to say. What could he say? That he wanted to protect him? Or that he would make sure no one hurt him?
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:45 pm

Jay sat there quietly, feeling safe in Jason's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:47 pm

Suddenly Jason knew what to do. Knew what felt right. He tilted Jays face towards his and hesitantly kissed him softly
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:54 pm

Jay froze for a second before kissing back softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 06:55 pm

Jason pulled away blushing for once. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 07:01 pm

Jay was blushing as well "D-don't be i like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 07:02 pm

Jason smirked confidently before once again lowering his lips to infront of Jays not yet touching
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 07:17 pm

Jay shyly leaned in the rest of the way as kissed Jason softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Jungle   First Day In A New Jungle - Page 4 Empty07/05/11, 07:20 pm

Jason smirked and licked Jays lip asking for entrance
Back to top Go down

First Day In A New Jungle
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotmess High-
Jump to: