Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figured You Out (for Randy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:26 pm

"Promise," Randy said quietly, a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:28 pm

Nolee stood up, "I'm...I'm glad you were here this time. He scares me...and that's a hard thing for a man to do. I mean, you've only scared me when you were on your I.E.D. attacks." She blurted the last part out, without thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:31 pm

Randy froze when she mentioned his I.E.D. That was a sore subject for him. He took meds and went to conseling twice a week for that.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:36 pm

"Randy I...I didn't mean to upset you..." she frowned, turning to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:42 pm

Randy just shook his head, standing up. "I'm gonna go change," he said, walking out of the gym and to his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:46 pm

Nolee slammed her fist against the wall. She hadn't meant to make Randy upset. She ran after him, knocking on his door when she got to his hotel room. "Randy...Randy please open up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:51 pm

"Just, please... Give me a few minutes to myself," Randy said. He was sitting with his back against the door, his knees against his chest and and his arms wrapped around his legs.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:52 pm

Nolee frowned, nodding. "Alright...alright..." she knew she had royally screwed things up. "I'll be in my room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:56 pm

"Okay," Randy replied. He didn't necessarily hear voices but he had an anger disorder and couldn't control himself when he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 09:58 pm

Nolee walked to her room and laid down on the bed, sobbing into the pillow. She knew Randy probably hated her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:01 pm

Randy calmed down after a little while and stood up, changing quickly and heading to Nolee's room. He knocked on the door. "Nolee?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:05 pm

"It's open," Nolee mumbled, not getting up from her spot on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:06 pm

Randy walked in and smiled. "Hey, baby!" he said. He may have been bipolar, too.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:14 pm

Nolee turned over to look at Randy, "You're...you're not mad at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:16 pm

"Of course not," Randy replied, giving her a face. "Why would I be mad at you?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:18 pm

"Well...when I mentioned your I.E.D scaring me you got all mad and you stormed to your room." Nolee replied, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:22 pm

"I didn't get mad. It's just a sore spot," Randy replied. "If I were mad, you woulda known."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:30 pm

"I didn't mean to bring it up if it was a sore spot. I...I was just telling you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:32 pm

Randy nodded. "No worries. I just prefer not to talk about it unless its necessary."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:43 pm

Nolee nodded, "Randy...you still like me right? After hearing about me giving Cole a blow job?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:44 pm

"Why would that change anything?" Randy asked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:53 pm

"I feel dirty," Nolee admitted. "I mean, he's close to 40 and I'll be 23 next month. I didn't even get a chance to do it with a guy I loved. Cole forced me to give him a blow job and now I'll forever remember that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:55 pm

"He's a jack ass. Just... don't think about it," Randy said.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 10:58 pm

"You don't know how hard it is not to..." Nolee frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) - Page 6 Empty01/05/11, 11:00 pm

Randy frowned. "I do. But just think about me. Im amazing," he said.
Back to top Go down

Figured You Out (for Randy)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next