Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What A Lying Lover I Am.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Lying Lover I Am.   What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty29/04/11, 07:21 pm

Ted growled, pounding into her as hard and fast as humanly possible. He let out loud groans and moans, his anger making the pleasure even more intense.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: What A Lying Lover I Am.   What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 04:59 pm

"Oh Teddy!" She was close, so close and she wanted to come so bad, it was killing her. She had never seen this side of Ted before.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: What A Lying Lover I Am.   What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 05:15 pm

"Cum for me," Ted growled, raking his nails down her torso as he neared his own climax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: What A Lying Lover I Am.   What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 11:23 pm

Maryse froze, her eyes wide.
With just those words, spoken so firmly she could not help herself.
She came with a loud cry of her lovers name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What A Lying Lover I Am.   What A Lying Lover I Am. - Page 2 Empty07/06/11, 09:45 pm

Ted smirked, but his glory was short-lived as he, too, came, his hot, sticky fluid coating Maryse's walls.
Back to top Go down

What A Lying Lover I Am.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: