Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Recruitment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 07:09 pm

Heath glares at Justin's retreating back, then at the door. He stomps over to the closest object, which happens to be his suitcase. He picks it up and throws it against the door as hard as he can, nearly cracking the wood. "SON OF A BITCH!"

That action doesn't sate his sudden rage in the slightest. He throws a few more things around, before finally reining himself in. Heath is still pissed beyond belief, but losing his security deposit won't help. Forcing himself to take a deep breath, Heath goes through his things, changing into his swim trunks, and throwing his jeans over top.

The pool is deserted at this time of night, so Heath jumps right in, his body arcing through the water. If this doesn't calm him down, at least he'll be tired enough to sleep. He can't believe he let himself get used again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 07:23 pm

Justin went to the hotel bar needing to find a way to get rid of the regaet and pain he felt. Hell maybe after he got drunk enough he's stop feeling all togather, he could only hope.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 07:40 pm

Edge finishes up at the front desk, chuckling. It was truly amazing what an autograph and a grin could do. Even more amazing was how thin hotel walls could be; he'd heard everything during the little tryst next door and the argument afterward. And arguing after sex usually led to a lot of anger. And angry sex was the funnest sex.

He'd heard the Justin part, but it wasn't until he heard Heath's name that he remembered who that was. He remembered Christian mentioning some one night stand, a little pro-on-rookie action that hadn't ended well.

Sooooo, it looked like Heath was having a few issues in the relationship department. Edge liked that; it made things easier.

As he's glancing around for the redhead, he spots the redhead's last fuck-buddy. He saunters into the bar with a wicked grin, ordering another drink for the dark haired man. "Hey Rookie," he whispers into his ear. "Thanks for warming the ginger up for me."

With that, he heads out, intent on finding his next conquest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 07:58 pm

Justin shivered at Edge's words before quickly paying for his drink and running to go look for Heath, he had heard stories of what Edge liked to do to people from his pro Matt and it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 08:01 pm

Heath just keeps on swimming, trying to lose himself in the familiar movements. He switches to the backstroke, but maintains the same grueling pace.

Edge finally makes his way over to the pool, dropping into one of the lawn chairs, simply watching for the time being. He'd get Heath's attention when the time was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 08:05 pm

Justin was nearly panicing when he couldn't find Heath, he pulled out his cell and quickly dialed Matt's number.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 08:12 pm

Heath feels his muscles straining, his body starting to ache with the constant exertion. He makes it over to the shallow end, resting his arms on the cool tiles, trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"Hey, Slater," Edge purrs, smiling when the man jumps. "Wanna get drunk and fuck?"

Heath glares at him. "Here's an idea: Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

Ohhh, fiesty. Fun. "Well now, I could do that. Or we could head up to my room, have mind blowing sex and make you forget all about the little South African who just broke your little heart."

"How the hell do you--?" Heath glares at him.

"Oh, I just know these things. And I know that swimming is not what you need right now."

"And you are?" Heath snaps.

Edge's smile widens. "Yup."

Heath glares at him, but doesn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 08:23 pm

Matt barely had gotten Justin to calm down and tell him what was going on, when he had gotten the whole story he and Justin started to look for Heath before finally finding him and Edge at the pool.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 08:38 pm

"Well, what do you say, Heath?" It was funny sometimes backstage. People were always "Barrett, Orton, Cena' sometimes, just using a guy's first name could fake some kind of closeness. "I'm not pulling any punches. I'm not lying to you. I'm not going to use you," he knows he scored with that last line, just by the way Heath winces.

Heath hesitates, drying himself off with the towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 12:37 am

"Copeland what the hell are you doing?" Matt asked as he walked up to them. Justin bit his lip as he stood at the door way afraid to come in.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 01:05 pm

Edge glances over at Matt, looking like a cat whose kill has been interrupted. "None of your damn business, Hardy." He snaps. "Just having a friendly chat with Heath here. Now why don't you run along?"

Heath turns his back to the conversation, starting to gather up his things. He doesn't care right now; he just doesn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 05:51 pm

Matt frowned and asked "A friendly chat, really like that friendly chat you had with poor Evan the other day?" Justin looked at Heath, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 06:56 pm

"Yeah, well just because 'poor Evan' doesn't understand the meaning of wham-bam-thank you, man doesn't mean that pretty Heath here is deluded." Edge rolls his eyes.

Heath stands in place, hesitating, looking between them. Who the hell was he supposed to trust: The guy who'd slept with him, then hurt him, or the guy who'd hurt him, then sleep with him? He sits down on one of the lawn chairs, running both his hands through his hair, not looking at anyone. He just doesn't have any more fight in him right now. If someone told him to jump into the pool and not come back up, he'd be half tempted to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 10:50 pm

Matt shook his head with a frown "You used Evan just like your trying to use Heath." Justin walked over to Heath "Please Heath can we talk?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty27/03/11, 10:52 pm

"What the hell do you care, Hardy? He's not your rookie." Smirks. "Or are you angling for a threesome? Not bad, didn't figure you for the type.

Heath looks up at him, the usual confidence and fire gone from his eyes. "Why not?" He mutters, standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:58 pm

"Thats not it at all Copeland." Matt said angrily.
Justin followed Heath from the poor area.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 08:00 pm

"OH, so you're looking to fuck Slater first then? Fine by me." He frowns when he sees the younger men leaving. "Hey, get back here, rookies!" Starts after them.

Heath heads straight for the hotel bar, ordering himself a double jack and coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 08:16 pm

Matt grabbed Edge by the arm "Leave them alone they need to talk."
Justin sat next to Heath "Heath what happened earlier i'm sorry about i didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 08:23 pm

"You didn't mean to what, Justin? Sleep with me or try and use me?" Heath snorts bitterly. "You didn't even try and tell me what this stupid Nexus thing was about before you hopped into bed with me. And I'm tired of that. I'm tired of people like you and Christia-- of people using me."

Edge looks down at Matt's hand, then throws a punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 08:31 pm

"I didn't mean to hurt you Heath." Justin said "I should of explained everything to you, i...."
Matt held his jaw were Edge had punched him for a second before growling and tackling him.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 08:41 pm

Edge grunts and falls back, trying to cover up.

"Yeah, you should have." Heath takes a sip of his drink. "So explain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 09:59 pm

Matt punched Edge a few times before growling and getting up.
"I didn't mean to make you feel used Heath." Justin said "I know how it feels and i hate that i made you feel that way but i...."
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 10:12 pm

Edge grunts, rolling on to his belly, trying to get to his feet.

"What do you want from me, Justin?" Heath asks softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 10:21 pm

Matt shook his head and started to walk away.
Justin looked away and whispered softly "I just want to be with you, even if its only as friends." he then got up he couldn't face the rejection he knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 10:31 pm

"So what in the hell is this Nexus thing all about, you're willing to do .. that."
Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: