Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Saved Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:17 am

Randy Orton was not crazy.

So he heard voices in his head. So what? He never harmed anyone.

Okay, that's a lie. He did. He hurt many people because of the voices. But the voices weren't his fault. It's not his fault he's schizophrenic. It's his great- great- grandfather's fault. So why was he punished for it?

Oh yeah. He had hurt people. Almost forgot about that little detail.

He had been arrested and tried, though in trial, it was plain as day that he was freaking crazy. Though he wasn't...

The voices that spoke to him were mean. They were sick. They were evil. Some of the things they told him, he couldn't believe.

But they could be very convincing. They convinced him to hurt people, to do sick things. But they weren't all bad.

Sometimes, they let him know when he was in danger, and let him know how to handle certain situations carefully. It was rather quite nice.

But regardless of how not crazy Randy was, he was found not guilty due to mental illness and sentenced to be institutionalized until he showed improvement.

So here he was, at the Melbourne Institution for the Mentally Unstable (or Asylum as the patients called it) getting "better" so he could get out of this God-forsaken place.

He was in his room, strapped down to his bed due to a fight he had with another patient with anger issues. He pulled against the restraints and sighed aggravatedly, feeling like an animal in a cage. He fucking hated this place.

His heartbeat picked up when the door opened and he looked at it, eyes fixed in a glare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:25 am

Dave Bautista walked into the room where his next patient was waiting. Dave was one of the best Doctor's in the world, helping the mentally unstable. One thing he did not agree with was hurting the patients. Treating them like animals.

Whether or not they heard voices in their heads it didn't matter. They were people. They felt pain. Physical and mental. And Dave was well aware of this when treating patients. He would always do what he could to prevent a patient from being lobotomized.

Dave had a temper. He was a big,s throng man which made it easy to physically handle patients. He wasn't here to be nice to them. He was here to help them. He always kept this in mind, never wanting to get emotionally attached to any of them. He walked into the room, seeing his patient strapped down.

He pursed his lips and glanced at the other doctors. "You do realize he's a man, right? Not a dog you can just tie up and muzzle?" He said, annoyed with how the patients where treated here.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:31 am

Randy looked at him, tilting his head slightly.

Oh, look at the big, strong, doctor man.

I bet you wanna hurt him. I bet you wanna have fun while hurting him.

A smirk appeared on Randy's face as he eyes the large man. He did look like fun. And if he got unstrapped, he would take advantage of that.

You want him to fuck you, and you wanna tear his body up while he's doing it.

Randy's eyes turned icy. He wanted to tear the doctors body up while he was fucked.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:35 am

Dave glanced at Randy. He saw a look in his eyes. He knew that look. "Never mind, leave him be." He said before looking through the cabinets for something to quiet Randy's voices. He was trying to make something to quiet them down permanently but that was damn near impossible. He the right meds that would quiet the voices for the time being. He filled the needle before bringing it to Randy's bicep, injecting it in as he looked at Randy's iced eyes.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:42 am

Randy hissed, his lips coming back in a snarl as the medication was pumped into him. The voices started yelling in his head and he cried out, squeezing his eyes shut and spasming as he tried to stop the voices.

Before he knew what was happening, his head was quiet. No voices, no thoughts. Nothing. Randy's body relaxed and he opened his eyes, looking around. It was like he didn't know where he was anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:46 am

Dave looked down at Randy, pulling the needle out and throwing it away. He hated seeing patients like this. But he couldn't control it. He couldn't do anything of Randy right now except give him a temporary break from his madness.

"You okay Randy?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:50 am

Randy looked up at Dave, frowning. "What happened?" he asked softly. He had no recollection of what he had just done, due to the drugs. That was another reason he hated them. The drugs... They left him... Empty.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:53 am

Dave opened his mouth before closing it. "Nothing, Randy. Let's get you back to your room." He said and began to unstrap Randy. He had to resist the urge to call them cells. They were small, dark. And ave knew the beds couldn't possibly be comfortable. But he couldn't change it. He carefully guided Randy back onto his feet, holding his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 02:58 am

Randy stumbled a bit as he stood, thankful Dave was there to steady him. He took a deep breath. He didn't want to go back. The cell was barely big enough for him. It was like he was in prison, or in a pound. It was inhuman. He was claustrophobic, and the cell made his voices come back faster than usual.

"Please don't make me go back," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:01 am

Dave shook his head. "Randy..." He stopped as he saw the look Randy was giving him. Dave, while sympathizing for his patients, made sure to never have a soft spot for them. But with the look Randy gave him, Dave found it hard to make the young man go back into his cell.

"Alright." He relented with a sigh. "Ya hungry. I'll take you to the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:03 am

Randy nodded slightly, though he wasn't really hungry. He just... Couldn't go back there. Not to that place. Not with the people around him. It drove him crazy. And Randy Orton was not crazy. He knew that, but others didn't.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:08 am

Dave led Randy to the cafeteria. He knew the man wasn't hungry. But it was an excuse to let the man relax before he had to make him go back to his cell. They sat down at one of the tables, and Dave looked at Randy. "Randy..." He started. "I don't think you're crazy. I've seen crazy people, and you're not one of them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:14 am

Randy looked at him and smiled weakly. "Medically, I am. But in reality? I'm just different, and I get punished for the actions I can't control. I've heard voices since I was about 16, when I started to drink. The alcohol lured them out and at first, they only came out with the alcohol. But then, at some point, I guess they thought 'Hey, this place is pretty nice. I don't see why we keep leaving'. So now, they're always there. Until you give me the meds," he said after he sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:17 am

Dave nodded, listening intently. "I understand that. But none of the other Doctors here do. So tell me... other than strap you down, what do they do to you when your voices get out of control?" He asked softly. He knew the Doctors here could get violent if the patients weren't cooperating. He'd heard some hit the patients, and a few went as far to rape them. That didn't sit well with Dave and if he heard of it again, there would be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:21 am

Randy shrugged. "Not a whole lot are strong enough to really hurt me too bad. I've been hit a few times, but it's mostly drugs and restraints," he replied, looking down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:24 am

Dave nodded. The man looked strong and well built. Not as big as Dave but still. He was glad to here he could take care of himself for the most part. "What do the drugs do to you? Because the one's that your prescribed to take are meant for the criminally insane."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:29 am

Randy thought for a moment. "Well, different times they do different things. Sometimes, the voices go away peacefully, but I'm always... just... blah. And others, they don't go away peacefully. Sometimes I get headaches and sometimes I feel nothing. Literally, nothing. It all depends," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:32 am

Dave nodded. He'd tale all this into consideration when finding a new drug for Randy. He wanted the man to be able to feel. But not let the voices get back into his head. He'd also want the meds to keep the voices away for longer periods of times. "I see. And why didn't you want to go back to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:38 am

"I... Have a severe case of claustrophobia. When I'm around anything that I fear, the voices come out quicker than they would normally," Randy replied, sighing. "And... It's so dark, and the people around me... They just drive me crazy," he added.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:42 am

Dave sighed and glanced at his watch. "I wish I'd didn't have to send you back. But I do... I'm sorry." He sighed, trying to get rid of any soft spots he had for this man. He'd send him back to his room, and be done with it. He knew the cells were horrible but... he couldn't make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:45 am

Randy sighed softly and nodded. "I understand," he said quietly, and looking down. He didn't want to go back. It scared him. But he knew he had to. There was no way he could get out of it, and Dave couldn't make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:54 am

Dave sighed and walked Randy back to his cell. He tried to think of something to help. To keep him out of the cell but he couldn't think of anything. He opened the cell door for Randy. He glanced in. The place was even smaller than he imagined. The bed was small and filthy. They definitely didn't take care of their patients here.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 03:59 am

Randy bit his lip as he slowly entered. Before he knew what was happening, he had turned around and punched Dave in the face, running down the hall so he didn't have to go back to that place. He couldn't go back to that place.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bautista

Dave Bautista

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 04:01 am

Dave shook his head and cursed. He ran after Randy, thanking god he was in shape to do so. He caught Randy, grabbing his arms and pinning him against the wall. "Hey, stop it!" He hissed. "I won't make you go back... Okay? Your not gonna go back, now relax."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

You Saved Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Saved Me   You Saved Me Empty06/08/11, 04:19 pm

Randy struggled against Dave but to no avail. The man was too large and too strong. He relaxed and sighed. It wasn't just his cell he wanted to get away from. It was this place. This... This asylum. The meds that made him numb. Everything. Randy didn't scare easy but this place... It could do a lot to someone.
Back to top Go down

You Saved Me
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hospitals-
Jump to: