Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You See?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:08 pm

Wade's body tensed up as John laid beside him. He stayed completely still, not daring to move an inch for fear of accidentally touching John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:10 pm

"You know you can move," John poked him. "Im trying to be friends so be friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:12 pm

Wade wiggled a bit.
"There, I moved." He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:21 pm

John laughed at Wade, he never thought Wade could be anything more than an arrogant prick but he may have been wrong, he liked this side of Wade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:24 pm

Wade grinned and rolled onto his side so he was facing John.
Words could not describe how much he wanted to kiss John right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:26 pm

John swallowed, suddenly he really wanted a kiss from that man. Just the way Wade was looking at him with so much love and admiration. John, without thinking, leaned in and placed a soft kiss to Wade's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:30 pm

Wade blinked a few times. He ran a finger over his lips which tingled from where John's had touched them.
"What was that for?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:39 pm

"Not sure, just the way you were looking at me. Made me want to kiss you." John answered honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:42 pm

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to look at you a certain way. Or make you uncomfortable..." Wade said nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:44 pm

"You didn't make me uncomfortable and the look wasn't weird it was just so......loving." John shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:46 pm

"I'm sorry." Wade wasn't sure why but he felt the need to apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:50 pm

"I kissed you, what are you sorry for? Besides being a dick this whole week." John smiled, he was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:52 pm

"Well I'm sorry for that. And I'm sorry for looking at you that way. It obviously made you stop thinking clearly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:55 pm

"Really, I enjoyed it. If I was really against it I wouldn't have done it." John smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 03:58 pm

Wade simply nodded, not having a real response.
"If you enjoyed it why don't you do it again?" Was what he thought, but there was no way in hell he wass saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:02 pm

"Oh, and thank you for not going through with that earlier." John said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:04 pm

"I didn't want to hurt you like that. I didn't want to fuck you. I want to make love to you when and IF you ever want to..." Wade trailed off, feeling very stupid for saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:07 pm

"Wade.....since you have stopped being so mean I have liked you. Especially when you stopped. You would have taken my virginity if you would have kept on." John blushed bright red and looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:11 pm

Wade's eyes widened.
"You're a virgin?" He asked incredulously. He would never have guessed that. He was John Cena after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:14 pm

"Yeah," John looked at him. Im not a slut and I dont fuck people just because I can. I want my first time to be special. I have had sex with women but never another man. Im bi and its just, I dont want to give that away to just anyone. I want it to mean something, not just a fuck. I want to be made love to...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:17 pm

"I know what you mean. It's... sweet." Wade gave a small smile. "I'm not a slut if that's what you're thinking. I've only done it a few times..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:18 pm

"I didn't think you were. It just seemed like that was what you thought of me by that look you gave me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:22 pm

"No, not at all. I just... I mean you're John Cena. I thought you'd have people throwing themselves at you left and right. And eventually you'd have to do something with one of them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:24 pm

John smiled. "That's where your wrong, I don't have to. I would have had to for you because if not I would loose everything, my job is all I have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 3 Empty27/10/10, 04:25 pm

"I'm sorry about that." Wade said again, looking down, ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next