Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You See?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:01 am

"W-Wade." John choked out, he thought he could handle with but....he couldn't and he just knew Wade would not let him go. "P-Please...." It would be his first time with a man, that didn't mean he was sraight, it just mean he was trying to save himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:03 am

Wade shut his eyes and rolled off of John.
"I can't do this." He shook his head slowly, standing up to pull up his pants.
He shook his head more firmly, locking eyes with John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:10 am

John swallowed the lump that had built up in his throat. He quickly drug his hand across his eyes to hide the evidence that he had been crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:15 am

Wade sighed.
"John, there's something I need to tell you."
It was time to tell him. He had just almost raped him, that pretty much meant he couldn't hold back anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:21 am

John took a deep breath. He owed him for not going through with it even though he could have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:24 am

"I.."
Wade didn't think he could bring himself to say the words that he needed to.
"I... love you.' He sighed, eyes closed tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:36 am

John's mouth opened and closed, each time the words dies on his lips. He wanted to yell, tell Wade that is no way to treat someone you love and he couldn't be with such a cruel person and Wade needed to stop jerking him about but the words died on his lips.
"Then why do all this shit to hurt me?"
That seemed to be all John could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:38 am

"Would you have ever paid me any attention if I didn't?" Wade sighed. "I'm sorry John. I'll leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:44 am

"You know what? You have ordered me around all week and its going to stop now." John stood and put his pants back on. "I would have liked you and payed attention to you if you would have just been nice, maybe have been my friend instead of my dictator that abuses me every fucking chance he gets. "John stood directly in front of Wade.
"I should hate you....but I don't. Im angry but I will forgive you if you will stop being such an insufferable ass and be my friend..." John paused before adding softly.
"then maybe we can be more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:47 am

Wade nodded slowly, feeling like a lectured child. This was good to him. John should hate him for what he'd done.... but he couldn't help but get lost in those blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:49 am

"Wade..." John sighed, he would regret this, he just knew it. "Do you want to spend the night? I can sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:51 am

Wade shook his head.
"It's your room. I can sleep on the floor or I can just go. I'm fine." Wade bit his lower lip and shook his head again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:54 am

"Wade, first thing, if your going to be my friend you will learn that I take care of my friends so you can have the bed." John pushed him towards the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 01:59 am

Wade was going to say that the bed was big enough for two but didn't want John to take that the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:01 am

John sat back down on the floor and took one of the two pillows from the bed. "I am stealing a pillow though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:02 am

Wade shook his head and grabbed his bag.
"I'll leave, sleep on your bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:05 am

"Wade, if you ever want to be more than friends, he need to get to know eachother. Can't you do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:07 am

"I can... I just don't want you to sleep on the floor. I'll stay on the floor if you want me to stay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:12 am

"Wadeeeeeeee." John's felt he cheeks heat up, he had just let out a whine, he did not whine. "Stay, just do it my way tonight. You owe me, you almost raped me so you owe me, sleep on the bed." John's lips rose in a smile. "I demand you sleep on the bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:14 am

Wade gave a small smirk and with a sigh he laid on the bed.
The words "only if you lay with me" just wouldn't come out of his mouth. He was too afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:19 am

"Wade....were you serious when you said you....'loved me?'" John questioned quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:20 am

Wade nodded, hiding his blushing face in the pillow. He was Wade Barrett. He did NOT blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 02:25 am

'Then can we share the bed? This floor is hard and I warn you now, I sleep up there and you do NOT try and get to 1st or 2nd base." John grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 05:56 am

"Okay... I won't." Wade promised and he didn't plan on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? - Page 2 Empty27/10/10, 03:06 pm

John grinned and crawled up into the bed, sighing contently at how soft the mattress was.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next