Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Bill's Super Funland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty24/05/11, 07:59 pm

(for Randy)

-2003-

Shawn shook out his arms, stretching a little with his bat. The machine got ready, firing another ball at him. He brought the bat back and nailed the ball all the way across the cage.

I can't believe he didn't pick me

Another ball, another loud CRACK!

I can't believe after all we've been through, after all the things we shared, he picked his little group of minions over me.

A few seconds passed again and Shawn sent another ball through the air.

I'm Shawn Michaels, and I'm chopped liver.

In frustration he threw down his bat once his set was over, running a hand through mid neck length honey brown hair. "God." He muttered wishing he still had it in him to drink. He didn't, of course. It wasn't in him anymore. So he had the bating cages to drown his sorrows in. And in a weird way, inflicting the violence on a baseball felt... good.

He let out a sigh, hanging off the cyclone fence of the batting cage. Randy Orton. Dave Batista. Well, he almost understood Ric Flair. If he was a drinking man, he'd be all over Evolution- stylin' and profilin' like no tomorrow. But now, he was a steadfast man, hanging off the fence of Mr. Bill's Super Funland- blowing some steam after a RAW house show while the warm summer breeze bristled over the slight sheen of sweat on his neck. He wiped it off with a towel and grabbed up his bag.

He never bothered to stop back at the dumpy motel this little podunk town had to offer visitors. He just wanted to blow off some steam at this place. They had a lot to offer- batting cages, a rock climbing wall, a miniature golf course, and an arcade. He was just leaving his batting cage when he spied a bunch of rental cars from the house show- it seemed as if some of the guys had come over right from the show as well.

He adjusted his bag over his shoulder with a shrug, heading inside to go pay for another round- and to see who had shown up.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty27/05/11, 05:59 pm

Randy had had a long day. Dealing with the other members of Evolution was a job all in itself. Hunter was always on him about what he did wrong and the little mistakes here and there while Dave was always horny and wanting to fuck every second. Ric was just annoying, and Randy felt that if he spent any unnecessary time with him, he would deck him.

Randy sighed as he pulled up to Mr. Bill's Super Funland with John Cena, who was his best friend. He rarely got to spend time with the man thanks to Evolution. He was glad his run with Evolution was almost up. He seriously hated those guys with a fiery passion.

He parked and both him and John got out, walking over to the arcade. Now, this little trip was so not Randy's idea. John was the one who begged him to come, and Randy had yet to learn to say no to John when he got childish. So he agreed to come, saying that all he would do was go to the arcade and rock climb. John did a little happy dance, practically sprinting to the car and rushing Randy.

They headed inside and went over to the main desk, asking for some ones so they could get their tokens for the arcade. Once, they got their money, they headed over to a token machine and got about five dollars worth of tokens before beginning to play, sometimes by themselves but mostly with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty27/05/11, 10:05 pm

The noise of the arcade was welcome. The lights, the smell of stale popcorn and other food at the concessions stands was a sight for sore eyes. And a draw. He bought way more tokens than he should have, glancing around the room for something to play. There were a couple of guys playing a game together- he paused to look them over.

Cena and Orton. He rolled his eyes, and then felt a little guilty for it. The more he thought about it, the more he realized Orton wasn't a bad guy, it wasn't his fault his best friend was being a jerk. And he had talent. He opened his mouth to say hello, but decided against it. They looked like they were having fun, he didn't want to bother them.

Instead he went for the whack a mole game. Or, well.. the whack a Hunter game. He popped in a few tokens and went to work. Hitting and hitting and hitting until...

BAM

Smoke rose up and tickets spit out of the machine like an uncontrollable wave. "Er.... ah... whoops." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty27/05/11, 10:11 pm

Randy looked over and saw a familiar face. Shawn Michaels. It had been a while since he had been around Evolution, which was shocking since he was best friends with Hunter. He chuckled when he saw smoke coming up from the machine Shawn had decided to play. He elbowed John, who looked at him. He pointed to Shawn and John looked before chuckling himself. "I'm gonna go say hi," Randy said. John nodded and went back to his game.

Randy walked over to Shawn, tapping him gently on the shoulder, hoping he didn't startle him or anything. He seemed a bit tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty01/06/11, 04:52 pm

"Jesus!" Shawn jumped a country mile, dropping the mallet to the ground. "Oh damn Randy, ya scared me!" He put a hand over his chest, embarrassed about breaking the machine, and doubly embarrassed for jumping out of his skin at a simple hello. He was badly wound up and everything he was trying to do was turning his crank instead of letting him relax.

"Mmmm, hey Randy. Sorry." He gave him a sheepish look. "Didn't mean to wig out on ya, I've been havin' a rough day." The machine behind him sputtered in response. "As ya can see. Uh, maybe we should migrate over here before I get into more trouble." He stepped to the side away from the damaged Wack-A-Mole machine. "Ya'll look like you're havin' fun over there! Its a cool place."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty01/06/11, 07:28 pm

Randy chuckled, pulling Shawn over to a nearby table and sitting down. "It's perfectly fine. Honestly, I know how you feel. I've been having a fairly crappy day myself. A day in the life of a WWE Superstar in Evolution. You could make a movie with all the drama we have. I honestly can't wait to get out of that group. I'm severely close to shooting myself in the face," he said, but he wouldn't actually do that. He appreciated life too much.

Randy was glad to have someone to talk to who was also having a rough day. All John's rough days consisted of was working too much. It annoyed Randy. Not only did he have things going on with Evolution but he had things going on with his family. And on top of that, he was lonely. As in, he had no significant other. And he really hated being alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty03/06/11, 07:59 pm

"I'm sorry if Hunt's bein' a dick to ya. I don't know what happened to him. We were like this!" He holds up his crossed fingers. "Like this." He reiterated, motioning toward his fingers again. "So... it's kinda lazy. I mean, I don't get to really talk to anyone, and I don't have a travel buddy. I don't expect people to conform to what I do and don't do anymore. Hunt for awhile did." He looked a little sad, and sighed.

"But hey, we're in an arcade. It's time for fun! Ya wanna go mini golfing with the Heartbreak Kid?"He grinned and elbowed Randy playfully in the side. "We can do the course with the windmill."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty03/06/11, 08:04 pm

"Hunter is the least on my problems. It's Flair and Dave that have me wanting to bash my head against the wall. They don't understand the word no, and they need to learn that if I don't want to suck their dick, I don't want to suck their dick," Randy said before taking a deep breath and calming down.

He smiled as Shawn offered to play mini-golf. "Yeah, that sounds good to me," he chuckled as he stood and saw John with Evan. "Looks like John is a little preoccupied anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty15/06/11, 02:48 pm

"Ooooooooooohhh I see." Shawn grinned and nudged Randy teasingly when he pointed out what John was doing. He went up and bought them a couple of rounds of golf. He grabbed his putter and picked the red ball. "Ooooohhh I haven't had a night a fun in a long time!" He said virtually dancing on his feet in excitement.

There were three courses. A jungle course, a water based course, and a carnival course. Shawn looked between the three of them. "Alright Randy. Ya'll pick. I can't decide! The options are all the same an' they're AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bill's Super Funland    Mr. Bill's Super Funland  Empty15/06/11, 05:56 pm

Randy chuckled at Shawn's excitedness. It was safe to say he hadn't seen the man this happy in a while. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to ruin the mood. Truth was, he had always had his eyes on Shawn. But he knew how protective Hunter could get. "How about we do each one once? Start with the jungle one," he offered a solution.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Bill's Super Funland
Page 1 of 1