Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here We Go Again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 08:03 pm

When Drew woke up, the sound of Hannah's singing filled his ears. He didnt like what he was hearing. Did she ever think about anything but beer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 08:17 pm

"I love you Drew." She said softly, she knew he was asleep. "I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm fucked up. He said he'd help me through it. Guess I shouldn't have thought he'd put up with me forever. " She said, talking aloud to herslelf. "Yupp, I'm talking to myself. I'm officially fucking insane." She groaned, slamming her head back against the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 08:49 pm

Drew opened the dora bit. "We were doing so good. I was helping you, but I didn't think you would sink that low."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 08:51 pm

"Drew?" She said, shocked.
"Though you were asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:02 pm

"Ya woke me up Hannah." Drew sighed, he just wanted to go back to bed. "Ya wanna come ta bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:10 pm

Hannah nodded and slowly stood up.
"I'm sorry. C-can I have a hug?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:16 pm

Drew opened his arms. "Have a hug and lets go to be." He sighed, he was such a push over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:22 pm

Hannah collapsed into his arms, sobs escaping her lips.
"Y-you're right I'm nothing but a drunken wh-whore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:29 pm

"Hannah baby, im ry I said that. I was upset and its not true, you know how I am. I dont want you thinking that." He carried her to the bed and laid with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:45 pm

"But it's true. I need help." She said, looking up into his eyes and clutching onto his shirt as if it were the only thing keeping her alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:49 pm

"Yeah, you do need help. We will get you help. For now just sleep." Drew was at the end of his rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 09:52 pm

Hannah nodded.
She snuggled up to Drew and curled up into a ball in his arms.
"I love you Drew." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:01 pm

Drew smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too and you know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:03 pm

"I don't deserve you." She said honestly, looking up into his baby blue orbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:07 pm

He smiled. "No ya dont but ya got me and its too bad that im not going any where."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:12 pm

"Baby, how much longer are you gonna be able to put up with my shit?" Hannah frowned worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:16 pm

"Probably until I die or you kill me." Drew kissed her cheek. "Dont dwel on it right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:19 pm

"Sorry, I'm just worried. I'm so screwed up. I have so many problems."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:27 pm

"We'll get thought it, don't worry baby." Drew held her close and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:30 pm

She nodded. She was doubtful but hopeful. She had a feeling Drew could help her through it.
"Ya think so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:43 pm

"I know so, as log as we're together." He nuzzled the top of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:46 pm

"Drew, I'm warning you. I'll try my hardest but something like tonight might happen again. So if you're going to leave do it now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty19/10/10, 10:56 pm

"I could have left you tonight but I didnt. I loved you enough to try and let it go." He told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty20/10/10, 06:27 am

"What if I had gone back with Cody though? You scared me tonight Drew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 4 Empty20/10/10, 03:17 pm

"Then you would have gone back with Cody. I dont feel bad, you deserved what I did, its hard but its the truth."
Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: