Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here We Go Again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:29 pm

"D-drew, I n-need you." Hannah sobbed brokenly, leaning up against the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:42 pm

"No remember, you need a beer!" He yell througth the door. Maybe if he left, she would see how bad she needed to quit drinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:45 pm

"Oh my god, I'm so stupid. I have a key." Hannah said, pulling the key out of her pocket and unlocking the door. She knew if she could just talk to Drew face to face he would forgive her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:48 pm

Dew growled in rage as the door opened. "Cody, you had better get her before I do something SHE will regret!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:50 pm

Hannah stepped closer and took Drew's hands.
"Hannah..." Cody cautioned.
"Drew, I'm sorry." She sniffled. "Just calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 05:55 pm

Drew was pissed but he wouldn't hurt her, but he did give her a nice shove back into Cody. "You get the fuck out of my room." He seethed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:05 pm

Hannah sighed, she hated fighting with Drew. She stepped back forward and stood up on her tip toes so she was eye to eye with him. Well more like eye to mouth but still.
"What if I don't?" She raised an eyebrow, she knew the only way to handle him was to call his bluff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:08 pm

Only problem was that this time he was not bluffing. Drew took her by her arm harshly and then he slung her out the door, he the took Cody by he coller and flung him out to, Drew took Hannah's key, went back to his room and locked his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:13 pm

"Drew I have no where to go!" She cried.
"You can stay with me." Cody offered.
She shook her head.
"No, then he'll never forgive me. I'll just sit out here." She slumped down on the floor. Drew had to come out sometime didnt he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:16 pm

Drew paused, listening to them. He knew Cody would take care of her. "You had beter get herc out of here Cody, im not playing!" Drew warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:34 pm

"I'm staying right here." Hannah folded her arms across her chest.
"Hannah, why don't you just come on?" Cody asked.
When she refused, he reached down to lift her up.
"Cody, you touch me and I will kick you in the balls!" She screamed at the top of her lungs earning her a few stares from passerby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:41 pm

"You stay out here imma hit you with the door. I dont want drunks out side my door, it dosen't give off a good image about me!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:46 pm

"I barely drank any!" Hannah sobbed. "Oh and hitting a girl with a door is going to give off a good image of you." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:48 pm

"Im to much of a gentlemen to raise my hand to a lady, good for me your not a lady, your a drunken whore!" He didn't think of her like that but she had to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:53 pm

"C-cody, just leave please." She begged as the tears poured down faster.
"Drew, please quit being a prick." Cody said, the words were harsh but he said them softly, pleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 06:56 pm

Drew wretched the door open and got only inches from Cody's face. "You want to call me a prik, you put your self in my shoes, I thought she had changed. Im done, and im done with you two if you want to play that bullshit on me." The words were not spoken loudly, they were quiet but he meant every word. Drew then shut his door back, locking it once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:01 pm

"Drew, do you realize how tough this is for her? She fucked up once but she's been doing pretty damn well. She needs her boyfriend to help her through this. If you keep acting like this you'll drive her right back to that bar." Cody said honestly.
"C-cody, go. You're n-not h-helping." Hannah sobbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:07 pm

"Yeah Cody, go and take her with you! I wanted to leave, I took her wallet, I left for 5 minutes, she knows better! So you taker her, she is not my problem anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:12 pm

"I'm not going with him!" Hannah screamed. "I w-want you!" She cried, slamming her head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:19 pm

"You gave me up the minute you picked up that beer!" Drew yelled back and that was a fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:21 pm

"I'm fucking addicted Drew! It's not just a switch I can turn on and off when I please!" She sobbed. Cody attempted to comfort her but she pushed him away.
"Go home and trim your eyebrows or whatever." She sniffled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:28 pm

"I asked you to leave! I hope your happy because now, instead of being without beer you a=will be without me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:35 pm

Hannah whimpered and curled up in a ball.
Why did Drew have to be so hurtful when he was upset? That was the downfall of having someone know everything about you. They knew your weaknesses. What would hurt you the most.
"I'm room 576 if you need me. Stay strong darlin'." Cody sighed and left.
"I love you Drew." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:37 pm

"Apparently you love alcholhol more." Drew went to his bed and then fell into a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again   Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty19/10/10, 07:59 pm

Hannah sighed as Drew's snores filled her ears. She wanted to be in his arms so badly.
She began singing quietly to herself, these songs that always helped her when she wanted to drink again.
"I've run out of reasons to live
Given all the excuses I could give
Lost all that I had to lose
Except for my booze and my blues

I think I'll quit drinkin' today
I don't think I should be thinkin' anyway
Maybe if I go to a meeting and pray
I won't think about drinkin' today

Trashed my marriage and five or six cars
Been kicked out of about 14 bars
Wrote a bankfulla bad checks
My body and mind are a wreck

Used to be I could get a good buzz
Make some money and fall in love
Now I just feel outa' place
Make some trouble and fall on my face" She paused as she finished the first one. Still wasn't helping.

"
"Don't Think, Don't Drink", "Easy Does It", "First Things First"
All these helpful hints are supposed to kill my thirst
Since I got sober I lost what was left o' my mind
Comin' to these meetings and readin' these stupid signs

"Nothing is so bad that a drink won't make it worse"
They never told me sobriety was a blessing and a curse
"One day at a time" I'm prayin' not to fall
Goin' crazy readin' sayings on the wall

"We can do together what I cannot do alone"
If that's the best that you can do I shoulda stayed at home
"This too shall pass" if I "keep it simple" I can stand the pain
But these wonderful cliches are makin' mush out of my brain

I can't say those signs contain intellectual wealth
But they're startin' to make sense even to a smart guy like myself
They're diggin' deep down to where my "stinkin' thinkin'" lurks
But I still get pissed off when they say
"Keep comin' back, it works!" She had a few more but didn't feel like singing any longer, her eyelids were getting heavy.

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: