Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the desk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:06 pm

John huffed. "Godammit." He muttered and went over to Justin. "Um... hey. You waiting for somebody?" He asked Justin, sitting down in the chair in front of him and crossing his elegantly sexy legs.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:11 pm

Justin blushed, "Oh, hi John. I...I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat..."

Nolee felt the arm wrap around her waist and blushed as she heard Barett's voice in her ear, "Your friend seems to be busy..."

"Wade...John's just being courteous to your friend..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:13 pm

John blinked. "O-Oh..." He said. He was with Mike, though they were casual. But he didn't wanna hurt the kid's feelings... "Um... Well I was actually going out to dinner then hit the strip with Nolee. You can join us if you want." He offered. Justin was cute, but he wasn't... dominant enough.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:17 pm

Justin smiled, "Okay! I...I was hoping to be alone with you but this is fun..." his eyes wandered over to where Wade was with Nolee but instead looked back at John. "Wanna go grab the car and meet her outside?"

Nolee shivered as she felt Wade kissing her neck, "I know this little bar not to far outside the city limits. It's just the kind of place a man can take his woman to please her...do you want to go with me?"

"I'm not your woman Wade," Nolee blushed.

"You could be."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:20 pm

John nodded and led Justin out. They got in John's fancy car and waited for Wade and Nolee. He just wanted to get trashed... and he would.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:24 pm

((Damn I didn't want him to knwo about Wade. Lolz.))

Wade smirked, "Tonight you will come back to MY hotel room and you will enjoy yourself."

"Is that an order Barett?" Nolee blushed as she felt him slip a hand over her chest.

"Yes," Wade smirked, "And I expect my orders to be followed to a T. You will also wear this." He handed her a small bracelet with the Corre symbol etched in it.

Nolee blushed, slipping it on before going out to the car. "Sorry about that. I thought you were still in there so I went to look for you."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:27 pm

((Johnny and Wade and everyone else should get so trashed that Wade and John end up waking up married to each other the next morning lmao!!!))

John looked at them and honked the horn. "Hurry up! While my libido is still running and while I'm still young!" He yelled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:29 pm

((I thought Nolee and John were gonna wake up married to each other?))

Nolee smirked at Wade who was walking besides her as they got in the car. "Hold your horses Johnathan." Wade laughed, his arm drapping over hte back of the seat and his finger tips lightly brushing against Nolee's shoulder.

Nolee smiled, "Where are we going for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 02:34 pm

((Okay Very Happy)

John simply stuck his tongue out at Wade, not really in the mood to fight with anyone tonight. "It's a 5 star restaurant called Michael Mina. So all of you, behave. I know the owner..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:38 pm

"Great so Justin and I may wind up kicked out," Wade mumbled.

"Nonsense, you're here with us," Nolee replied, softly running a hand over Wade's chest and hoping that John didn't look back in the rearview mirror.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:43 pm

They arrived at the resturaunt and were seated immediatly. He sat down and could almost feel someone's eyes staring at his perfectly muscled legs...
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:45 pm

Nolee blushed as Wade pulled her chair out for her and then pushed it in when she had taken her seat. She looked over at John, "Whats the matter? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:52 pm

John looked up. "Yeah, i'm fine. I just... feel like someone's eye fucking me..." He muttered, glancing up at Wade and around the the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:54 pm

Nolee smiled, "Well judging by the looks your getting it could be anyone."

Justin smiled, offering some sympathy. "I'm sorry Mr. Hennigan, but men are mean. Did I tell you that people tell me ALL the time how hot I am and then wanna pull me into the janitors closet and degrade me?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 05:56 pm

John blinked. "Please, call me John. Mr. Hennigan makes me feel old. And people don't tell me, they do it to me." He chuckled, flipping his hair, crossing his legs before looking over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:00 pm

"Fine John then." Justin smiled.

Wade leaned over to Nolee, "May I suggest the duck a'la orange? But if that's not your thing and you healthy like my friend Justin over there, the water chestnut salad is divine. Plus this place has a fine wine selection."

Nolee smiled until her jaw dropped, "Um...John...I think I saw who was eye fucking you..." she pointed over to the bar where Shawn Micheals sat, beer in his hand.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:04 pm

John turned and saw... Shawn. He didn't know if he should cry or smile or squeal. he was frozen. He just stared at him, completely in shock. He hadn't seen him in so long... his lip quivered and his eyes watered as he and Shawn stared at each other.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:05 pm

Nolee squeezed his hand, "Go say hello. Give him hell for letting you go."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:08 pm

"I-I..." Was all John could get out, still frozen in his seat. He couldn't say a bad thing about him... Because the minute he laid eyes on Shawn, those old feelings returned.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:11 pm

Shawn looked worse for the wear. The year had not been kind to him since being retired and anyone who looked at him could tell. He was getting up there in years and everyone knew that as well. But then he had seen John walk in and everything, every health problem and the pending divorce with his Rebecca was right again.

Nolee smiled, "Just go talk to him or I'll call him over."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:14 pm

John bit his lip and got up, walking over to Shawn. "H-Hey Shawn..." He said, reverting back to his shy ways when he first met John. He didn't care about age or anything else. He just saw the man who taught him everything he knew about sex and love... his first love.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:17 pm

Shawn smiled that flashy "showstopper" smile, "John...you look as great as you did the first time I saw you. Sit with me and have a drink?"

Nolee bit her lip as she felt Wade running a hand up the skirt of her dress, "Wh...what are you doing Wade?"

"Just relax," he smirked, "you'll enjoy it."

Nolee looked at him, "Your...your gonna touch me in a public place?!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:19 pm

John blushed. "Y-Yeah..." He said and sat next to Shawn, letting him buy him a drink... White Russian. Shawn always knew what he wanted. "So tiger..." He started, his old nickname for Shawn slipping out. "What have you been up to for a year?" He asked, moving close to Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:29 pm

"Nothing, being bored. Looking after the kids. Rebecca's divorcing me," Shawn bitterly said. "Said she didn't like me being home all the time..."

Nolee smiled as Wade's hands traveled up her thigh, resting between her legs. "You'll be rooming with me and the other Corre members tonight."

"Is that a request or a demand?" Nolee's breath hitched in her throat.

"Demand."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 22 Empty07/05/11, 06:31 pm

John frowned. "Well, she doesn't know what she's talking about... If I were her, I would kill to have you home all the time." He whispered, looking down. "I missed you... a lot. I became a little whore ya know..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

Behind the desk
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next