Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You Wanna Stay?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 04:49 pm

Adam was there at WWII. Werewolves had control of their age. And Adam had seen WWII. "That's it? I could do that off the top of my head... but I'm too lazy for that." He muttered against Randy's pillow. The man had an amazing scent. Wolves were very keen on hearing and scent. Adam could distinguish everybody's unique scent. Randy's was... different.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 04:54 pm

"I could, too. But like I said, I'm not doing this by myself. I can take a failing grade for this. Can you?" Randy asked. All of Randy's senses were heightened. Especially his sense of touch and taste. He was extremely sensitive to clothes and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 04:58 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "Nope." He muttered, his nose occasionally twitching and scrunching up at the scents around Randy's room.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:00 pm

"I didn't think so," Randy said, eyes scanning the book at an exceptionally fast rate.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:04 pm

Adam glared. "Whatever." He muttered, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up, taking a long drag and puffing the smoke through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:07 pm

Randy held his breath, thankful he could do so. Smoke was extremely dangerous to him. "Could you not?" he said, finishing the reading.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:12 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "Uh, I think I will. Why? Aren't like indestructible or something?" He muttered, annoyed. if he didn't smoke, he'd get irritated. And that was not a good thing. If his temper rose too high, he'd phase on accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:15 pm

"No, I'm not. I'm just more indestructible than you are," Randy replied, growing annoyed. :If you're gonna smoke, hang your head out the window. Don't dogs like to do that anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:18 pm

Adam glared and flicked the cigarette buds at him. "You should really come up with some new dog jokes." He sneered and blew the smoke in Randy's face before laying down, the cigarette g=dangling between his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:20 pm

Randy coughed as some of the smoke got into his system. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, clearing the smoke from his system as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:25 pm

Adam smirked at him. "Smoke bother you, twinkle toes?" He snarked, taking a another drag, standing up and towering over Randy. Even if Randy was standing, Adam was tall and towered over everybody.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:30 pm

"Obviously. It's bad for my system," Randy replied. "And seriously? Twinkle toes? I'm not the one that needs to be original."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:33 pm

Adam growled. "You really enjoy pissing me off, don't you?" He snarled lowly, getting in Randy's face and breathing smoked at him before grabbing Randy, throwing him on the bed, his eyes pitch black. Even the littlest comment pissed Adam off.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:35 pm

Randy coughed again, the smoke making it feel as if he was choking. He didn't need to breathe to survive but it was severely uncomfortable. He hit the bed with an 'oomph' but he wasn't intimidated. "Someone needs some anger management," he observed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:39 pm

Adam chuckled darkly. "And you need to shut up." He growled out, his voice mixed with an animalistic growl. He crawled over Randy and blew more smoke into Randy's face before shoving his hand in Randy's pants, stroking him. He smirked when he felt him get hard. "Oh, you like that, huh?" He said, taking another drag, kissing Randy and blowing the smoke through his mouth into Randy's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:41 pm

Randy started to get dizzy, the smoke affecting him severely. Adam's touch started to hurt bad. "Stop," he gasped out. It was too much for his system to handle but he didn't expect Adam to understand why.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:45 pm

Adam sneered, and put out the cigarette, but he didn't get off of Randy. Adam reached down, and lightly nipped at Randy, stroking him inside his sweat pants. Adam was the Alpha now, and he would dominate Randy. Whether Randy was willing or not. Adam was in a completely different world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:47 pm

"Please..." Randy whimpered. He need to get air and breath so his senses died down a little, so it wasn't so painful.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:50 pm

Adam rolled his eyes, opening the window above the bed. "There bitch, deal with it." He growled and literally ripping Randy's sweats off so he was naked under him. He undid his own pants, pulling them to his knees, not even bothering to fully undress. He bent down, biting harder on Randy's neck, his sharper, canine teeth digging deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:54 pm

Randy cried out, the pain overwhelming. His vision was dotted with black spots. "Please, just give me a minute," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 05:57 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "You have 60 seconds before I fuck you whether your ready or not." He snarled, a series of growls rumbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 06:04 pm

Randy pulled himself to the window, pulling himself half out and breathing deeply, closing his eyes and clearing his system. About 30 seconds, he pushed himself back in. "Okay," he said.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 06:07 pm

Adam smirked and was on Randy again, biting Randy's neck hard and deep, his canines coming out and digging into the flesh of his neck, marking him. He spread Randy's legs, and shoved his large cock deep inside of Randy, not letting him adjust as he roughly jerked him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 06:14 pm

Randy groaned, not feeling the pain most would feel. All he felt was intense pleasure. "O- oh, shit..." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? - Page 2 Empty01/05/11, 06:18 pm

Adam immediatly started rough fucking Randy fast and hard, letting go of Randy's cock as he fucked Randy. He looked down, smiling when he saw blood coating his cock. Adam lasted a long time, he could have went for hours or even days non stop, but he didn't have time for that. It went on and on, Randy cumming all over Adam's stomach who knows how many times, Adam stopped counting after five. So after a half an hour, Adam let out a loud snarl as he finally came inside of Randy, filling him to the brim.
Back to top Go down

Don't You Wanna Stay?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next