Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You Wanna Stay?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:04 pm

Randy stood on the roof of the school, his beautiful silver wings spread out behind him. He closed his eyes and breathed in the ocean air. He loved Machair Academy. It was right by the ocean and he had an ocean view from his room. He took a deep breath and let himself fall for 10 seconds before starting to beat his wings and he rose slowly. He smiled as he went faster, flying over the ocean. He loved this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:08 pm

Adam snarled, literally, as he pushed past people in the hallways of the school. He was a werewolf, and the Alpha male of the school. "Get outta my way, you pathetic freaks!" He snapped at a few nerds, shoving them against the lockers and pushing past them. He ignored any professors that told him to calm down. Adam was never calm. He beat up kids, he fucked the virgins... he was top dog. And he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:14 pm

Randy checked the time (not literally. He had an internal clock so he always knew what time it was, though time to him wasn't the same as it was to humans and some other supernaturals). He sighed when he saw that he needed to get back. He turned around and flew back to the school, touching down in front on the main doors of the dorm rooms. He retracted his wings and walked inside, wearing only jeans.
Randy was gorgeous, seeing as he was a fallen angel. His body was tan and built to perfection. His smile was the whitest of the white and his eyes were usually a deep blue color, but they changed according to his mood. He wasn't exactly popular, but everyone wanted a piece of him. Seeing as he was thousands upon thousands of years old, he wasn't a virgin. He had fucked people. But he had never been fucked. So as he walked through the halls, he ignored the hungry looks he was getting. Until he ran smack dab into Adam Copeland.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:20 pm

Adam looked down at the body that smacked into him. "Watch where your going, twinkle toes." He snapped, pushing Randy into a wall. Adam had long, gold locks. He was tall, muscled, and sexy as hell. His eyes were blue, and fierce. But when he was pissed, and when he shifted, his pupils dilated to the point where you couldn't even see the whites of his eyes.
Nobody made Adam mad. They knew it was death wish. Adam had control, whether he choose to use that control or not was a different story. He glared down at the angel.
"Bitch, you better watch were you step next time. Or I swear you'll regret it." He snarled lowly, a growl rumbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:23 pm

Randy, too, had an anger that was one not to be messed with. He looked up at Adam. "Bitch? I'm sorry, but aren't female dogs bitches? That would make you on," he countered, his voice even as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:31 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "Real original. Don't mess with me, I'm warning you." He said, backhanding Randy across the face, making him fall to the ground. "Angels. Pathetic. No wonder you fell." He scoffed, his friends behind him cackling. He kicked Randy in the stomach. "Now, I have better things to do than waste my time playing with weak angels." He muttered and turned around heading down the hall, smirking the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:35 pm

Randy stood up, his anger flaring. Angels were much stronger than werewolves, seeing as werewolves were partially human. And Randy had an arsenal of powers he could use on Adam, and he was more than ready to. But something was stopping him. Something in his lower region. It was safe to say that Adam's aggression was turning Randy on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:40 pm

Adam was fast asleep in class, almost drooling on the desk. But at the words: "Mr. Copeland, you will be partnered with Mr. Orton." Adam was up in an instant. He looked at the teacher as if she was fucking insane. "Are you on crack? I'm not partnering with that slut!" He growled, his eyes turning black with range.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:42 pm

Randy snorted. "Oh, yeah. I'm the slut," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:45 pm

Adam glared at him. The bell rang, Adam walked up to Randy. "Call me when the project is done." He muttered before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:47 pm

"I'm not doing this project by myself," Randy called after him, crossing his arms. He wasn't like most smart kids. He didn't care what he got for a grade on a project. He wasn't going to this by himself. He wasn't intimidate easily, either.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:50 pm

Adam turned around. "Uh, yeah you are- You know what? Fine. I'll to you room at like... 6 to work on the stupid thing." He grumbled, taking out a cigarette from his back pocket, lighting it up and taking a long drag as he walked out side to his next class.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 03:56 pm

Randy smirked victoriously. Now, how many people could say they got Adam Copeland to actually work on a project? Randy walked outside, thankful for his free period. He headed toward the beach, breathing in the fresh air and and revealing in the feel of sand between his toes. He never wore shoes. They were lucky he wore clothes. He walked down the beach, walking through the sand and water, looking out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:02 pm

Adam looked at the building that held his next class and chuckled ot himself. "What am I doing?" He asked himself and headed into the woods, phasing into his wolf form. He was black, with blond-sandy spotting on his muzzle and tail and hind legs. On all fours, he was around 12 feet tall. Standing up, he was twice that. He ran through the woods, running at hundreds of miles an hour, but he kept slow, going maybe 80 mph. He reached the beach and ran along the water. He loved running in this form. He frowned seeing Randy. That little bitch better move. It didn't matter if Randy was an angel, he would injure the angel. if he ran into him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:05 pm

Randy glanced toward his left when he heard a sound. He saw Adam in wolf form running toward him. He rolled his eyes, knowing that he wouldn't go around him. He expanded his wings and flew up, waiting for him to pass so he could go back down, his wings beating at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:08 pm

Adam glanced up and kept running, heading toward the cliffs. He climbed up the cliffs with ease and without break the smallest of a sweat. He reached the top rock and laid down, giving a wolfish groan as he resting his head on his paws. Phasing into wolf form was easy, phasing back could be painful. So for now, he laid on the cliff, watching the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:12 pm

Randy touched down when Adam passed, leaving his wings out. He felt uncomfortable when he had them retracted but because they were so large, he had to most of the time. Times like these, when he was alone, he would just exercise them. He would stretch them out, beat them a bit. He loved to have them out. He sighed as he looked out onto the water, walking out so he was knee-deep in the water.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:16 pm

Adam sighed. He was lonely, though he'd never admit it. It was getting dark. He could see a partial moon in the sky. He glanced down at Randy. Man was beautiful, but that meant nothing... he shook his head. He sat on his haunches and cried at the moon, earning dozens of howls in return. And the symphony of howls and cries on loneliness went on and on till tears rolled down Adam's fur. He was painfully lonely.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:25 pm

Randy looked up at Adam, his eyesight amazing. He frowned. He knew what it was like to feel lonely. He was, in fact, a loner. But what could he do?
His internal clock was telling him it was almost six so he started to beat his wings and flew toward his dorm room. He landed on the roof right outside his window. He retracted his wings and slipped inside, stripping out of his wet jeans. He didn't hear the door open or Adam walk in as he bent over and looked through his drawer for new pants.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:29 pm

Adam had gone back and walked into Adam's room, seeing him bent over and his bare ass he exposed. He smirked walking over and gave Randy hard, painful slap on the ass. "Put some cloths on." He muttered, plopping himself on the bed, propping his feet up and making himself at home, marking his territory.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:31 pm

Randy rolled his eyes, pulling on some sweats. "Ya know, there's this thing called knocking. You could use a lesson or two," he said, turning around and placing his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:37 pm

Adam shrugged. "I'm a canine. I'll act like one and do whatever the hell I want. Now stop standing there like a girl and get started on this project. I dunno what to do." He muttered, sprawled out on the bed, and taking up all the room with his long limps.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:38 pm

"That's because you're a fucking dumbass," Randy replied, sitting in his chair and pulling out his book.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:43 pm

"Yep. I am." Adam said proudly. "What's the project on anyway? I was asleep during class." He said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Wanna Stay?   Don't You Wanna Stay? Empty01/05/11, 04:44 pm

"Of course you were. We have to make a timeline of World War II," Randy replied, flipping through his book.

(I totally just pulled that out of nowhere, lol)
Back to top Go down

Don't You Wanna Stay?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next