Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands (Mafia)

Go down 
+2
Nolee_Lacroix
John Morrison
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty
PostSubject: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:40 pm

John lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag as he glared at Nolee when she wasn't looking. He just didn't get it. Hunter was soft and sweet with her, but with John? He was just a sex toy. He occasionally got slapped arounf, but no one would ever think about hitting pretty litle Nolee. He just growled, taking another drag before answering the phone.

"What?" He snapped. "9 o'clock? Yeah, 250 for Johnny Nitro, 300 for Nolee.... both? Yeah, sure." He muttered, scribbling the adress before hanging up.

"Nolee, get ready! We're called out." He said, going up to his room in his boss's house to get dressed; his outfit white stretchy, spandex like pants, covered in jewels and sequins, with fur on the bottoms. He slipped on a white fur coat before going to see if Nolee was ready. He walked in her room, a cigarette in his hand.

"You ready yet?" He grumbled, taking another drag.

Last edited by John Morrison on 28/04/11, 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:44 pm

Nolee looked over her shoulder at Johnny after putting on a black cowgirl hat. She had no problem with the young man, she thought he was a real sweetheart in all actuallity. But she didn't like working with other people. When she was alone she could pretend that she wasn't doing this because she had to, to make money for Hunter. When she was alone she could pretend that she was with a lover.

Turning around, Nolee revealed her tight daisy dukes and plaid tied off top that revealed just a little of her cleavage. She smiled, "You look good. Where are we going?" she asked, biting her lip a little.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:48 pm

John rolled his eyes, maintaining his bitchy attitude. "Of course I look good. And it's a bachelor's party. Let's go, if we're late, it comes outta your tips." He muttered, cigarette hanging lazily in his mouth. He turned around and headed downstairs, grabbing the car keys and heading out towards the car, knowing Nolee was following him. He'd been at this as long as he could remember. Before he was legal. He'd been used and abuse all his life... Nolee wouldn't understand his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:51 pm

Nolee followed him, though she was afraid just why they were both needed. Nervously she asked, "We're just stripping then right. Because just stripping is different than...than group...you know..."

Everyone knew that Nolee was still a bit green behind the ears when it came to the ways of this world. She had only started a few years ago when she had asked Hunter what she could do for the family because she felt like she needed to pay him back for all of his kindness.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:55 pm

John sighed. He was experienced, he'd seen the darkest parts of this way of life, unfortunately. "They want us to strip, then fuck us." He said bluntly. "Whether they'll actually fuck us or not, I dunno. And I really don't care. Might as well get used to it, kid. People in this kind of life are gonna use and abuse you. Deal with it." He stated, eyes staring blankly at the road.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty28/04/11, 11:58 pm

Nolee nodded, though she was afraid. "Johnny...they aren't gonna be rough with me are they? I mean, usually men are really nice but I've heard some of the guys say really nasty things about what clients have done?"

She stared out the window, looking at every tree outside of the car. She loved nature. She had always loved walking in Central Park when she was younger and wished she could go again but work always had her rushing off to different places.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:01 am

John scoffed. "I don't know. Depends on the client. And you have no idea what what clients will do to you." He glanced at Nolee. "You're lucky. Hunter has a rule about you. Don't go to rough with you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:03 am

"Well, he views me like his daughter," Nolee shrugged. "I'm glad that the guys don't go rough on me. What about you? Are you into that kind of a thing?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:05 am

John growled. "Whether I'm into it or not, I don't get a choice!" He snapped, griping the steering wheel tighter. "They don't care about me." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:08 am

Nolee patted his shoulder, "I'm...I'm sorry. Most of the guys I'm with are real respectful. The other day there was this guy from Ohio State who was a two time All American football player. He was real sweet. The only guy I don't like who rents me out is the duchebag cop named Micheal Cole."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:12 am

john shrugged his shoulder away. "Well lucky you. You have no fucking idea what this life is really like. You get respectable guys? I get the sadistic pervs who just get off on hearing me scream in pain, rather than my actual body. Now don't talk to me until we're through." He snapped. He parked the car at the house and got out, walking up tot he door, waiting for Nolee to join him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:14 am

Nolee frowned, hanging her head as she followed John to the door of the house. It looked like a nice enough place. Maybe John would get a nice client today. She stood there, putting on a sexy pose with one hand on her hip and one shoulder higher than the other in a charming way when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:16 am

John leaned against the doorway when the door opened, a sexy smirk playing on his gorgeous, pouty lips. He opened hi coat a little. "Hello there..." He purred, looking at the man with steamy brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:19 am

Nolee smiled as they walked into the house, the stench of beer permiating throughout the room. There was no doubt that this was a bachelor party. She didn't look at anyone and for the first time in her life, she was petrified. She looked at Johnny for guidance. Surely he'd help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:28 am

Frankie grinned at the man in the coat.

Brett nervously looked at the two new people in the room.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:29 am

But this wasn't the type of thing you could help with. And no one's ever helped John, so why should he help anyone else. He just did his thing as they walked int the house. People surrounded him. And like a pro, John got up a table, swaying his sexy hips tot he beat of the song that was playing. "You like that, boys?" He purred, glancing at Nolee, giving her a look that she should do something.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:31 am

Nolee followed suit though she wanted to die. She was known for lots of things and one of them was the fact that she had no rythm. She couldn't dance to save her life and was beginning to wonder why she was chosen for this out of all people. Her eyes connected with one of them men. He was handsome and dressed impeccably in a business suit and tie. A blush came to her cheeks as she removed her hat and tossed it into the handsome mans lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:34 am

Brett blushed slightly as the hat landed on his lap.

Frankie could not take his eyes of the sexy man on the table.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:36 am

John raised a brow at her. "You're embarrassing me. Have a little rhythm." He hissed under his break before stepping off the table, shedding his fur coat and going up a man. He grabbed the man's tie before turning around, grinding his ass against the man's crotch as he danced for the man who's eyes he felt on his body. They were different. Almost every man was staring while John did what he did best. Steal the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:38 am

Nolee shyly went over to the man in the suit, putting her hat on his head, leaning in close as she tried to match the tempo and rythm of the music. She could tell that he was blushing and she hoped that he wasn't as embarrassed as she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:43 am

Brett blush grew, he wasn't used to a girl being this close. Brett was a very quiet, almost shy person and to the shame of his brother still a virgin.

Frankie groaned softly as the man rubbed up against him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:45 am

John turned around and smirked at the man. "You like that big boy? Wanna go upstairs to a private room?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:46 am

Nolee gently and gingerly ran her hand down the man's chest, kissing his cheek when she backed away after the song had started. She didn't know how to propsition a man, only how to get propositioned. "L...like that?" she smiled shyly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:50 am

Frankie grinned "Hell yeah." he said as he followed Johnny.

Brett nodded shyly "Y-Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) Empty29/04/11, 12:51 am

Nolee bit her lip and grabbed his hand, putting it on her hip. "How...how much did you like that?"
Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands (Mafia)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next