Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

(Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty
PostSubject: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 07:13 pm

Phil sighed as he looked at his watch again Mark and the boys were late "Mason try calling again." he snapped at his bodyguard as he shook his head and leaned back against his chair.

Jay sighed as he looked at his watch, they were really late "Addy can't you drive any faster, the boss is going to be so pissed at us." he asked as he looked at Adam.

Phil gritted his teeth when Mason turned to him and said "Sorry boss no answer from either." he couldn't believe they were late on such a important night like tonight. They were going to make a big move against Hunter tonight and the later they waited the more likely they would fail and Phil refused to fail against the basturd that killed his father.

Last edited by Christian on 28/04/11, 07:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 07:46 pm

Adam huffed and floored it. "Fine! But if I get pulled over, its on you." He grumbled, breaking ever law of the road imaginable.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 07:53 pm

Jay just sighed again and looked out the window. Five minutes later and they managed to arrive without getting pulled over, Jay jumped out of the car as soon as they parked and went to the door looking back to make sure Adam was following.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 08:05 pm

John grumbled tom himself, taking Jay's hand as he walked into the warehouse like building. "Philip, we're here. Don't get you panties in a bunch!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 08:12 pm

Phil sighed and shook his head, well at least Adam and Jay were here now. The only one still not here was Mark, when he got there they would be ready to go.

Jay followed Adam as they walked towards where Phil was, at least the boss didn't look to mad. Jay looked around and noticed Mark wasn't there "Where's Deadman?" he asked before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 08:25 pm

"Somewhere." Adam muttered, sitting down in a chair, not caring what Phil had to say about his defiance. Like he cared where Mark was. He just grumbles to himself and pulled Jay in his lap.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty28/04/11, 08:39 pm

Jay leaned close to Adam as he got comfortble and looked at their boss.

Phil took a deep breath and calmed himself before answering Jay's question "Don't know he's not answering, if he doesn't get here soon we're leaving without him."
Back to top Go down
Mark Calloway

Mark Calloway

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty02/05/11, 08:14 pm

Mark, most commonly known as the Undertaker, which was quite a useful nickname, especially in his line of work, made his way into the warehouse with seemingly no hurry. It wasn't arrogance exactly, just a slight disconnection with reality. Mark was good at what he did: fighting, threatening, maiming, sometimes killing people. But for the rest... he had the tendancy to forget about the basics of human life. Like not be late when your boss called.

The imposing man finally reached the meeting point, nodded at his colleagues, and leaned against a wall, arms crossed, as he waited to get the next directions on the little expedition.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty02/05/11, 08:52 pm

Jay saw Mark enter "Hey Deadman." he said in greeting.

Phil looked up as Mark entered "Well now thats Mark's joined us here i think we can get ready to leave, We're going in two teams Mark i want you to go with Adam and Jay, i'll take Mason and the others with me. Adam you know where to go right?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty03/05/11, 07:20 pm

Everyone knew that Carter Lacroix was the best rookie detective on the NYPD. He had taken down criminals such as the pimp Zach Ryder and his prostituion ring as well as drug dealers such as the Colon brothers. But he, like everyone else in New York City, had a secret. He wasn't a crooked cop, persay, but he had done somethings when cute men were involved who were supposed to go to prison that wasn't legal. And now he knew he had been caught.

When he opened the door to his home this morning, there had been a picture with a note. The picture was him, hands down the pants of a prostitute named Dolph Ziggler and Dolph in handcuffs. If this got out to the precinct, he would be in trouble. He would be fired. The note had simply read: come to Kent Coffee Shop. Noon.

So that's why he sat in the coffee shop, the picture in his pocket as he waited for whoever he was supposed to be meeting. He was petrified.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:20 pm

Phil dismess the meeting, he had one more stop before they could go though with the job. He walked in to the coffee shop and spotted Carter and made his way over.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:23 pm

Carter looked up at the man. Damn he was attractive. He had a lip piercing, short black hair that was spiked, a goatee, and arms lined with tatoo's. He looked dangerous, the kind of guy that would definitly blackmail someone if need be. "Who the hell are you?" Carter asked, defensivly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:27 pm

Phil just sat down and took a picture out of his pocket "Brooks, Phil Brooks." He tossed the picture at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:28 pm

Carter growled, seeing yet another picture of him and a man he had arrested. "How the hell did you get these?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:46 pm

Phil just grinned "I have my way Carter i have my ways."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:48 pm

"What do you want?" Carter asked, voice cold. He wasn't afraid of this man. No, Carter wasn't afriad of anything really. Except being fired. He loved his job, hell, he was practically married to his job.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 05:55 pm

"I want you to work for me Carter." Phil said his grin still there.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 06:04 pm

"Excuse me but I have a job," Carter growled. "I'm a detective!"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 06:08 pm

"Then why don't i just send those pictures to your boss so your be up for hire?" Phil asked, his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty04/05/11, 06:09 pm

Carter growled, "What do you need from me? What kind of work would I be doing?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty05/05/11, 08:16 pm

"I need you to can the cops off us and maybe sometimes go on jobs with us." Phil answered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty05/05/11, 08:19 pm

Carter sighed, "And if I do this you'll promise not to tell my bosses?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty05/05/11, 08:25 pm

Phil nodded as he answered "They'll never hear a peep."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty05/05/11, 08:36 pm

Carter growled, "Then I guess I'll do it, sir."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!   (Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet! Empty05/05/11, 08:40 pm

Phil grinned as he stood up "Good now come on your meet the others."
Back to top Go down

(Mafia Verse) Revenge So Sweet!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next