Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heartbreak Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty15/05/11, 01:41 pm

John smiled. "it was nice to meet you guys too." He said before leaving the cafe. A week later, John had called the Heartbreak Hotel and told Debra he was moving in. Matt was helping him move in his stuff.

"Matt, ya gotta let me go." John chuckled as his southern friend clung to him.

"B-But I dun wanna room with Jeff. His hair dye stinks..." Matt pouted.

John chuckled and glanced around. "Matt, people are watching. Now lemme go." He said with a smile, kissing his cheek

Matt grumbled and let his friend out of his arms. "Alright darlin', see ya 'round." He said before leaving. John let out a breath before heading back up to the loft.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty23/05/11, 11:55 am

Up in the loft, Jeff and Shawn made a simple WELCOME banner, and hung it across the large window. They had blown up a bunch of balloons too, a couple of plain colored ones, and a few foil ones that had the same message on them.

"Looks good, right?" Jeff asked while stepping back to admire his work.

"Yeah!" Shawn grinned. "Looks great. Hope he likes decorations and doesn't think we're weird or somethin' like that."

"Oh, he'll probably think YOU'RE weird. Don't know 'bout me though." Jeff laughed and went over to unlock the door- leaving it open for Johnny. He was supposed to be here soon.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty23/05/11, 04:04 pm

John walked into the loft, and saw the decorations. He chuckled and shook his head. Only them... John thought. But he had to admit, it was a nice gesture. And it honestly made him feel welcome, even if it was a little silly.

"Wow guys... that's a really sweet gesture. Thank you, really." He said, still chuckling. He looked at the banner and all the balloons, the colors popping out at him.

"So uh... I'll just take my stuff to the room." He said, gathering his many, many suitcases. And they were all filled with his cloths. John had a wardrobe that could put Mariah Carrey's to shame.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 08:23 pm

"Go right 'head. But don't spend too much time unpackin'. Me an' Shawn were thinkin' a headin' off to the city to have some fun. Maybe go kick a few back at a honkeytonk." Jeff suggested.

"You're more than welcome to join us! Unless it'll mess ya'll up with your gymnastics. We don't want to be a hurdle or anything." Shawn said and sat back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 08:27 pm

"Oh no, it won't mess up anything. I need to relax. I'd love to go with out with you guys." John said, smiling. "I just can't get to trashed. You guys won't be able to handle me when I get wasted." He chuckled. "Besides, my couch would not be happy if I came to practice hungover." He said, rolling his eyes at the thought of his couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty01/06/11, 04:42 pm

"Oh sure then. We'll make sure ya don't get wasted or nothin'. We normally don't either. One of us has to drive home an' the hell if we can ever pick who drives. So neither of us really drinks. Unless we're here an' havin' a party. Those get wild." Shawn snickered.

"Ugh, those pictures they took from the last one. I'll never live that down." He lamented. "Alright John- then go an' get ready, we'll go have a good time an' listen to some good music." Jeff nodded, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 04:32 pm

John chuckled a little and nodded. "I'm looking forward to it." He said before going into his room. He unpacked his stuff before he got changed in his usual club cloths. Tight, black jeans that hugged him all the right places, especially his ass. When John partied, he parties hard. He hope he could keep control of himself. He did his hair, most of natural but still taking a while before he deemed himself ready.

He walked out to meet his two blond roommates. "You guys ready?" He asked, his eyes eating up Shawn and Jeff. They looked hot.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 06:58 pm

Jeff nodded. He wasn't as gussied up as Johnny, but he still looked good in a pair of tight blue jeans and a pair of flashy cowboy boots. He had his long hair pulled back into a ponytail while Shawn wore his long locks down.

Shawn had on a pair of leather pants and a ribbed tee shirt. "Ya'll look great Johnny!" He grinned and elbowed Jeff who nodded. "Well come on then! Let's all get goin'. I'll drive."

-

After a good ten minute drive, the three young men were at the door of a popular bar and lounge in the city. It was a little redneck with the old wood interior and rusting decorations on the walls, but the bands who played there were top of the line, and they had the most pool tables in the city.

"Ya'll will like it here, Johnny. The music's real good."

Shawn nodded in agreement. "Best in the city. Plus the bartender is damn good at his job!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 09:40 pm

John smiled at the blonds. "Lets see how good he really is." He said, going over to the bar. John loved to drink and party. Which is why he always needed someone to make sure he didn't get himself in trouble. John ordered a a drink, the tender getting it right.

"Good job, kid." He said, handing him a tip before downing his drink... after drink... after drink. Soon he was so drunk he was dancing with a couple guys on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 10:00 pm

Shawn and Jeff exchanged glances. This could get messy fast. Johnny had too many drinks as it was. Shawn went over and told the bartender to cut Johnny off- and paid him a good amount to do so. "We gotta distract him an' get him outta here before he gets himself into trouble."

Jeff nodded. He climbed up on the bar after some of the guys got down, dancing with Johnny. He ground his hips into the other man, holding on to Johnny's hips as they danced. Shawn got behind Johnny, grinding into his tight ass.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 10:05 pm

John squeaked and leaned into the blonds. "Oh boys, ya making me horny..." He slurred drunkenly. "Gimme 'nother drink!" He whined. "I'm na' drunk 'nough yet..." He giggled and looked up at Jeff.

"You look real familiar.." He slurred before not-subtly leaning in, pressing his lips to Jeff's and sloppily making him out with him in front of everyone, running his hands through the blond hair and grinding his hips against Jeff's.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 07:05 pm

Jeff blinked in surprise as Johnny made out with him. He wasn't expecting it not to happen but not so suddenly. He kissed Johnny back, slowly pulling away in order to get off the bar. "Come on Johnny. I wanna go make out some more." He licks his lips at him.

Shawn slapped Johnny's ass. "Ya heard the blonde- let's get the heck out of here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 06:30 pm

John squeaked as his ass was slapped before he smiled drunkenly. "Lead the way cowboy." He drawled, kissing Jeff and stumbling as he walked, leaning on Shawn as they made their way to the car. He ot in the car, giggling and pulled Shawn with him before straddling his lap in the backseat, making out with Shawn as if there was no tomorrow.

"You taste good darlin'." John giggled before kissing Shawn again.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty22/06/11, 06:54 pm

Jeff stumbled into his car, turning it on once Shawn and Johnny were in the backseat. He sighed in relief, happy that they got out of there. He didn't want John to fall or get hurt dancing drunk when he's got important gymnastics appearances to keep up with.

Shawn returned the attention, running his hands up John's firm legs and groping his rear. He gave him a good slap on the ass. "So do ya'll, John. Mind if me an' Jeff keep ya busy tonight? I think we can both handle ya." He said and gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  - Page 2 Empty22/06/11, 07:00 pm

John gave a little kitten growl. "Oh yes... please, keep me busy." He purred in Shawn's ear, rolling his hips against the blond's. Anything important he had to do tomorrow was the last thing on his mind. He just wanted these too blonds to fuck him silly.

"But I should warn you... I'm a screamer." He breathed, nipping at Shawn's neck. "And a biter." He said before biting down on the warm flesh in the nape of Shawn's neck. "Ya'll better hurry home... I'm impatient." He purred, squeezing Shawn's thighs.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2