Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heartbreak Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 05:56 pm

(for Johnny)

Down along route 93, a once bustling road, laid a relic of the good ole days- an aged roadhouse called the Heartbreak Hotel. It was declared a landmark due to it's age, and an institution by the locals for it's fine food, fine owner, and finer set of waiters. The place was owned by Ms. Marshall, a fiery southern bombshell turned legend for her management skills and... bad desserts.

But she didn't have to make those any more. She had Jeff to- the man could make a mean cookie. Her two waiters where why many people came. One- Shawn- was a real heart breaker, charming people the second they came in. He was trying to figure out who he was, what his purpose was in the grand scheme of things. Right now, that purpose, that scheme was to be a waiter and flirt with the little old ladies who came in every day to eat a pie Jeff made.

Jeff was the other waiter- a young man who lived upstairs over the roadhouse with Shawn- and liked to spend his free time singing and playing the guitar to the diner patrons when they weren't too busy for him to do so. His dream was to make it big on the Nashville stage, to sing at the Opry, to head home to Hendersonville a hero. But it took money to do that, so being a waiter paid his keep. Plus, the free room and board was nice...

That afternoon, Shawn was busy polishing the counter top, his long hair bobbing around in his ponytail holder while Jeff strummed on his guitar, sitting on the window sill. The day was slow, lazy. But most Wednesdays were. "We ain't gonna make any money today, Jeff."

"Well go out an' show some dang leg then Shawn!" Jeff rolled his eyes, brushing his fluffy long hair back over his ear. "Ya'll brag about bringing ghosts out of the ghost town all the time, go earn your keep."

"Nah. It's Wednesday- my leg showin' would be worthless." Shawn huffed and shook his head.

"Ya'll are all talk, Shawn Michaels." Jeff laughed a little and went back to playing on his guitar.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 06:17 pm

John Hennigan drove down route 93, intent on going to the Heartbreak Hotel, having a coffee, and then go home and sleep for the week. John was a gymnast, training to go to the Olympics. He was the best in his league, training at the highest level of difficulty in the sport. Sure, he was sometimes pushed by his coaches past his limit, but he loved the sport, so he dealt with it.

John was a drop dead gorgeous, flexible, dark haired Italian. Many would say he used his looks to excel is his career, but that was bull, so John ignored all the rumors that he cheated in competition, and focused on winning. But because of his focus, he had no time for anything or anybody, including a lover.

He thought of this a lot, even as he drove down the road to cafe. He had never been, but he heard it was good and decided he had nothing to lose. He reached his destination, and got out of his car, heading towards the entrance. He was dressed in overly tight jeans, and a casual dress shirt, sleeves rolled up the elbows that clung to his lean, yet defined muscles.

He walked into the cafe, his eyes wandering all over the joint. It was nice... homey. John just hoped the service was just as nice and welcoming as the look of the place.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 06:41 pm

Shawn perked up when he heard a car pull up- the tires crunching on the gravel of the parking lot. "Finally! A damn customer!"

Jeff scooted off the window sill, dumping his guitar in the back, while Shawn watched as a young man around their age strolled in. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk looking over him briefly before extending a welcome. "Well hai!" He waved cheerfully. "Come on in an' take a seat stranger." He patted a spot at the counter.

Jeff came from the back, pulling his long golden blonde hair back into a pony tail with one hand while he carried a tray of creamer. "Welcome to the.... oh." He blinked letting the tray fall out of his hand and to the ground. "W-wow! Hi!"

Shawn snickered a little. "Normally we have lil' old ladies comin' in. Forgive my clumsy associate over there." He grinned watching as Jeff quickly picked the creamers back up and put them on the tray.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 06:55 pm

John flashed his painfully beautiful smile. "Thank you. And it's okay, I'm just as clumsy." He said, giggling at how the waiter dropped the tray. He took a seat at the counter, going through the menu, trying to find something without any once of fat or sugar or anything unhealthy.

John couldn't help but glance at the waiters. They were immensely good looking, and he couldn't help but stare. They were damn hot. He shook his head. He didn't have time for a man, and his gymnastic coaches would yell at him if he did date someone. And what kind of man could deal with his hectic life style anyway?

But John was getting ahead of himself. They were just waiters, it was their job to be friendly. And he was sure the dropping of the tray wasn't caused by him, he could just be clumsy. He sighed as he flipped through the menu, his stomach embarrassingly growling loud. But he was on a strict diet, so he would just stick to coffee.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 07:04 pm

"Well, ya know Jeff's normally not so clumsy." Shawn said watching as Jeff re stacked the creamers on the counter. He waited until the blonde had a hold of the sugar canister. "But he's a sucker for anythin' attractive."

"Shawn!" Jeff flushed and fumbled with the canister, knocking that over too. He cursed softly and cleaned up the spilled contents. "Ya'll gotta be causin' trouble all the dang time."

"Yep, that's me." He snickered and looked back to Johnny. "Anyway hotsuff- what do ya'll fancy? We can make ya what ya want. We haven't had any customers all day so... we're kinda bored."

"Shawn!" Jeff made a face. "Ya'll are too candid sometimes. Don't mind him. Can I get ya somethin' to drink while ya look over the menu?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/04/11, 07:14 pm

John looked between the waiters, a little overwhelmed. Where they flirting with him? Apparently so if Shawn was implying that he was attractive. "U-Uh yeah, coffee will be fine." He said, almost in a shy manor as a blush crept up his gorgeous face.

He looked through the menu. "Um... not to be rude, but do you have anything that would be... less fattening? I just a strict diet an all that." He explained, trying not to sound stuck up.

John didn't want to sound rude, and imply he was above this place or anything. He couldn't help but stare at Jeff. He found the way he was so clumsy around him flattering and adorable. For a gymnast, John was pretty clumsy outside the gym. And it was good to know he wasn't the only one who got easily distracted...
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty12/04/11, 06:28 pm

"Oh that's no problem. We can make ya somethin' healthy. Guess your yummy, sugar ridden calorie-ishous delicacies are outta the question there, Jeffry." Shawn grinned at him looking as if he had won something.

"My wha?" Jeff blinked at him and then pressed his lips together to make a thin line. So, Shawn wanted to play that game. "Ooooh oh, well I understand. Some people are on a diet. But are ya sure ya even have a clue as to make somethin' healthy, oh master a the greasy spoon?"

"I can make a salad, Jeffry. It's called leaves in a bowl."

"There's more than jus' leaves in a salad Shawn. Do ya even know where we keep those?" Jeff leaned up against the counter with a smug look on his face.

"Oh don't you worry. I'm gonna make one HELL of a salad."

Jeff grinned. "I'm not worried. Jus' skeptical." The two of them bickered all the way to the kitchen, Jeff shoving Shawn who shoved back. A good five minutes later, Jeff returned with Johnny's coffee, and Shawn with his salad. Jeff had salad remnants in his golden hair while Shawn had coffee stains on the front of his apron.

"Here's your coffee."Jeff said putting it down in front of their customer.

"AND your salad." The two exchanged brief looks while standing back and waiting for Johnny to eat it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty12/04/11, 06:40 pm

John felt like a lost puppy as he looked between the waiters. If he didn't know any better, he would think they were flirting with him, or even competing for his attention. Nah, John thought. That couldn't be the case.

"Thanks... both of you." He said, smiling and mixed started eating the salad. Not too shabby for someone who apparently was used to making fatty foods. He groaned when his phone rang.

"What, coach?" He snapped into the phone. John flinched a little as his coach, Adam Copeland, scolded him for leaving to early.

"I'm sorry... I-I needed something to eat... I haven't eaten since 6 am, and it's 5 pm now.... I know, I'm sorry. Yes sir..." He murmured pitifully before hanging up. He looked at the waiters.

"Sorry about that, it was just my coach." He said as he mixed his coffee.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty12/04/11, 06:48 pm

Shawn and Jeff exchanged looks.

"Don't worry about it. Did ya want your leaves in a bowl to go?" Jeff asked earning him a swift slap in the ass from Shawn. "OOooH! What was that for?"

"Jus' payin' your smart mouth back." Shawn raised an eyebrow at him. "But in all seriousness- did ya need your food to go? We can do that if ya want because obviously your coach doesn't know what it's like to be catered to by two very sexy blondes. I'm sure if he did he'd let ya eat your salad."

"True facts, Shawn. True facts-- did you need help findin' a place to stay? We can give ya directions if ya need im'." Jeff offered.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty12/04/11, 06:55 pm

"No, it's okay. He's just... strict. Especially when it comes to his gymnasts. I'll be fine eating here... I need to get away from the the gym for a little bit anyway." He sighed as he sipped his coffee.

"As for a place to stay... if you know a place I could stay for the next few months, that'd be great. I'm rooming with a friend... and it's really tiring." He chuckled, thinking about Matt.

He loved Matt, but he couldn't room with him throughout his gymnastic training. He was planning to go to the Olympics. He needed to focus, not party. He thought of all of this as he ate his salad.

He glanced at the blondes, his eyes always wondering back to Jeff.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty15/04/11, 09:31 pm

"Oh! Well, why didn't ya say so? Then ya really did come to the right place."Shawn bent down to pick up the big phone book, dropping it down on the counter. "This ole baby an' that blonde baby are what we need right now."

Jeff made a face. "Haw, haw. So funny. So funny Shawn Michaels. What he means to say is, I'm from these parts. I can tell ya what's what. Let ya know what place is okay to stay in an' what not." He opened up the phone book, paging through the stained, yellowed pages deftly while Shawn watched. "This place is pretty dang cool. I stayed there a few times. It's an old hotel- ya'll won't really have much in ways of a kitchen though. Jus' a bed to sleep in an' a hot plate pretty much."

"Ah, the simple life." Shawn snickered. "We got a room upstairs to rent, but the boss ain't here an' neither me or Jeff has any real estate experience." He smiled and shook his head. "But then again, ya'll would have to deal with me an' Goldielocks over here as roomies. An' while sexy, 'Locks is a hot water hog."

"An' Shawn over here is a miser when it comes to the heat." Jeff made a face. "It ain't really our property to offer, though. If you're interested though, we can call our boss."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty16/04/11, 06:03 pm

John chuckled at the two blonds. They really were amusing and he wouldn't mind rooming with them. In fact, he would pay to share a room with Jeff. He just couldn't keep his eyes off him.

"Well... if it's not to much, I wouldn't mind rooming with you guys." He said. He preferred it than living on his own.

John wasn't much for being on his own. Sure, he was independent, at his age he should be. But he didn't like rooming alone, it was more of a phobia than anything.

"But I mean... only if you guys don't mind. I can understand if you don't have to room with me." John said. John was hard to live with, and he knew it. His looks and hair were his most prized possession. And he only made money from his sponsors and advertisers, and if he didn't win in competition, that meant no money.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty16/04/11, 07:04 pm

"Well, ya wouldn't really be under foot. It's like a loft set up." Jeff nodded. "It's three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an' a livin' room. No kitchen since..." He gestured behind him. "It'd be kinda pointless. Back in the kitchen we have our own fridge for our food."

"Jeff, why don't ya show him upstairs- I'll call the boss an' see what she says." Shawn offered, and nudged his friend.

"Oh, sure! Come on up." The shorter blonde went back to a door that said employees only. He jogged up the stairs to a large open area. It was decorated in whatever furniture the two men had between themselves to use with a couple of over stuffed chairs, a couch, a love seat, and a beat up table. "The empty room's over here." He walked across the wood floors and opened it up. It was a good sized room, capable of holding a decent sized bed, furniture, and a few other things. "Ya got a closet here- it's a lil' small, but there's enough room for a dresser or armoir."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty16/04/11, 07:12 pm

John followed Jeff to the loft. It was nice, homey and inviting. He saw the bedroom and smiled. "It's perfect for me. If you or your boss really doesn't mind, I'll take it." He said happily.

Living with Jeff? That would definitly be interesting. It would interesting for his libido for sure, considering his eyes were glued to Jeff. He looked down, blushing a little when he realized he was staring again.

Dammit John, he'd never go for a high maintenance, gymnastic obsessed bitch like you. John mentally scolded himself. He wanted Jeff... for Jeff to take him. It was like lust at first sight.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty26/04/11, 09:48 pm

Jeff smiled snd nodded. "I'm glad! It'll be great to have a new roomie. Debra gave us this place to live in so we could not not have to worry about finding a house some place an' potentially losin' it. She'll have to find some way to get a rent price figured out for you but it won't be too high, she's a good woman."

Jeff headed back out the door, smiling back at him. "Come on, let's go back downstairs, okay? I don't want to leave Shawn alone incase it gets busy an' he might have gotten ahold a Debra about everythin'."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty26/04/11, 09:52 pm

John smiled and nodded. He followed Jeff downstairs. Then it hit him. He might room with this amazingly hot, sexy man. He hoped he didn't embarrass himself. And he hoped his coach would let up on him... he wanted to spend time with Jeff. He was just... so drawn to the man.

"Again, I really appreciate. I may not be around a lot, and when I am I'm very tired, but I'll try and keep up my end of keeping the place clean and paying my rent." He said with a gorgeous smile, walking a little close to the blond.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty01/05/11, 11:56 pm

"Hey, no problem. We all got lives, it's not a big deal. Sometimes I'm gone for a bit too in the city, tryin' to work my way through the chain a honkytonks tryin' to get my big break. Jus' do what ya can." He went back down the stairs, pushing open the door that lead into the diner.

Debra, the owner of the diner, was there- leaning over the counter to talk to Shawn. She was a tall, shapely woman with rounded hips and large breasts. Her long blonde hair hung down over her shoulder, as she played with a silky strand of it. "Mmmmhmmm. Sure. Ya can take on a new boarder. He can pay what ya'll pay- provided I approve him." She smiled. "Now where is he?"

Shawn motioned toward the door as Jeff came down. "Should be down with Jeff."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty02/05/11, 12:03 am

John stepped through the door, seeing a tall, blond women that must be the owner. She had an overwhelming presence. For starters, her breasts were... huge. Hell, if John were straight, he might have gone after her. And he probably would get her.

He really hoped this woman like him, because desperately needed a new place. He smiled his dazzling smile. "Hello, you must be Debra. I'm John, and it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He said politely, holing out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty03/05/11, 01:26 pm

"Hello John." Debra reached out and took his hand, shaking it. She looked him over briefly- he was a young, handsome man- but not her type. Debra liked men who were more rugged- but he seemed to fit in well with her other employees. "SO you're interested in the room? These guys get a bit of a break because they work here, so I'm gonna have to charge ya'll a bit more. A hundred dollars a week, and that includes electric an' gas. I'm takin' it that Jeff showed ya the empty room?"

"I sure did, D. It'll be nice to have another person." Jeff smiled and leaned over the counter next to Shawn.

"Yeah, I'll have someone else to look at other than this poor fool." He snickered and ruffled Jeff's hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty03/05/11, 02:58 pm

John chuckled at the two blonds before turning back to Debra. "That's perfect. My sponsors will pay for everything." He said.

So long as John won his meets and won at least a silver in gymnastics, he was making money promoting products or even just doing photo shoots. John was a star in pro-gymnastics. Every fan of the sport knew who he was, and knew he would go far. So long as he focused, he would reach the gold and money would never be an issue for him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty06/05/11, 10:09 pm

Debra smiled and stuck out her hand. "Well great! Shake on it an' it's a deal! Jus' don't turn out to be a serial killer an' chop up my boys."

Shawn made a face. "Big D, don't even joke. As if John could be a serial killer."

"There can't be pretty serial killers?" Jeff snickered.

"Of course there can be! That's why I'm warnin' him about not bein' one." Debra snickered. "Well, ya'll can move in whenever ya want. Jus' tell them though, because they lock up an' ya can't really hear anyone at the cafe door from upstairs. Glad to have a new face 'round these parts! I'll have a contract ready in the morning."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty06/05/11, 10:18 pm

John smiled and shook her hand, happy to finally have a new place to live. "That you so much, it means a lot. Really." He said with a bright smile.

"And don't worry. I'm not a serial killer, just a gymnast and wannabe Olympian." He chuckled. Matt would have a fit about him moving out, but they needed to be apart. He loved Matt, he was his best friend, but John needed some focus if he was going to go to win Nationals and go to the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/05/11, 03:54 pm

"Wow! That's some dedication! Don't you boys go an' distract him all with your shenanigans." Debra laughed a little.

"What, shenanigans? Come on. I don't know the meaning of the word!" Shawn pouted and held up his hands. "I'm not even Irish!"

"No. But ya are a troublemaker. Look what ya'll did while I was givin' the tour!" Jeff rolled his eyes and began to sweep up the salt shaker that Shawn broke. "We won't get ya off track, John. That's an impressive goal! When do ya'll think you'll move in?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty11/05/11, 04:03 pm

John smiled. "Thank you. And I can move in whenever. Maybe in a few days, if that's okay with you. I don't have too much to pack. It's mostly my cloths that'll take up the majority of my suitcases." He chuckled, playing with a strand of his silky locks.

He glanced at the two blonds. Living with them? He couldn't wait. They were sexy, dominant, gorgeous... and to top it off, they were blond. It was like John's dream men had just landed right in front of him. And now he got to live with them. Life didn't get any better than that.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Heartbreak Hotel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak Hotel    Heartbreak Hotel  Empty15/05/11, 01:36 pm

"Yeah, that's fine with us." Debra nodded. "Just do us a favor, an' give us a call before hand so we know to be ready for ya. Well, I'm sure a young man like yourself has stuff ya'll gotta get done. As do we. Shawn, ya'll gotta prep the chicken, Jeff- get to work on tomorrow's desserts. I'll be watchin' the counter."

Shawn laughed and nodded. "Yeah yeah, we better get to work. See ya soon, Johnny!"

"Off to the pies." Jeff sighed. "See ya Johnny! It was great meetin' ya!"

-

(if you want to time skip to when Johnny moves in, that's cool Smile )
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Hotel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next