Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
December Winter

December Winter

The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty
PostSubject: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 01:35 pm

Renee sat on the couch in the living room of her and her boyfriend, Mike's, apartment. She was waiting for Randy, Evan, Mike, John, Ted and Cody to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 03:52 pm

Mike sat beside her, grinning and pressing a kiss to her cheek.
"Hey beautiful." He cooed sweetly to her.
Back to top Go down
December Winter

December Winter

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 04:14 pm

Renee smiled and looked at him. "Hey," she said, kissing him. When they pulled apart, she glanced at the others. "Hey guys!" she smiled at them. They smiled back at her. She looked at Evan. "Hey, bestie!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 04:43 pm

Evan smiled "Hey Renee." he said.
Back to top Go down
December Winter

December Winter

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 05:12 pm

Renee smiled at him. "How's the neck? Better I hope. I've missed you," she said, getting up and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 07:10 pm

Evan hugged her "My necks feeling better and i missed you too."
Back to top Go down
December Winter

December Winter

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 07:23 pm

Renee smiled. "That's good. Well, dinners all ready. So go find a seat," she said, smiling at them as they walked past her. She looked at Mike, smiling and grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty13/03/11, 07:28 pm

Evan smiled and and found a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down
December Winter

December Winter

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)   The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike) Empty16/03/11, 03:09 pm

Renee walked into the dining room, sitting to the right of the head of the table, where Mike sat. When Mike sat down, she looked around.
"Dig in, guys. I didn't make this stuff for my health," she chuckled and watched as everyone fought over food, putting on their plate what they could.
Back to top Go down

The Effects of Heartbreak Warfare (Evan and Mike)
Page 1 of 1