Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 10:47 pm

John shrugged his shoulders. "Only trying to help, love. I'm neither." He said sincerely, kissing Carter's cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 10:53 pm

Carter smiled, "We're taking my private jet to Nashville, right sis?"

Nolee nodded, "Though I should make you fly coach..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 10:56 pm

John darkened a little. "I never fly coach." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 11:00 pm

Nolee smirked, "I would make him fly coach and that would mean you'd fly coach as well."

Carter laughed, "Don't mind her, she's full of empty threats."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 11:14 pm

John chuckled a little. "Good." He said, running a finger over the edge of Carter's hat.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 11:22 pm

Nolee sighed, getting back on her tab and sending out emails to the rest of the team that she had found Carter.

Carter smiled, "Yeh like Nascar?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 11:43 pm

John shrugged. "I watched a bit as a kid. My Dad took me to a few races a year. So I'm not completely unfamiliar."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 11:52 pm

"Good. I need a new source of inspiration in my pit," Carter smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:16 pm

John smiled. "By inspiration, you mean you need a view?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:17 pm

"Nah, can't take my eyes off the race. I need someone who I can listen to over my earpiece in the car," Carter nodded.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:23 pm

John raised a brow. "You want me to talk to you while your racing? Doesn't like... the head of your pit usually do that?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:26 pm

"He doesn't have a head of his pit," Nolee spoke up. "Carter doesn't trust many people when it comes to racing. He knows how to do it so well that he gave up listening to anyone."

Carter nodded, "She's right. I know what I'm doing. And the first time that a pit head tells me to pull over cuz it's rainin' I fire 'em."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:28 pm

John chuckled a little. "Aren't you a little spit fire." He purred and nipped Carter's jaw. "We'll have to see if you can bring that passion out between the sheets..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:34 pm

Nolee rolled her eyes and put in her head phones, trying to drown out the sounds of Carter and John talking dirty to each other. It wasn't that she hated John, quite the contrary, she loved him in the world of fashion. She just didn't trust him. He was a model who suddenly wanted a racecar driver? She wasn't buying it. But she didn't hate him, no, she was jealous. Carter had everything while she barely managed to scrape the bottom of the barell for anything.

Carter smiled, kissing him, "I like being dominant...I have a kinky side," he nipped at Johnny's jaw.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:43 pm

John purred again, squeezing Carter's thigh. "Ya know, I actually have a photoshoot in Nashville so when we get there, I'll be gone for a few hours." He sighed. "Nolee should go. She needs to communicate with people other than her PDA." he said, flipping his hair. He wasn't the least bit threatened by Nolee. But his goal was to make Nolee feel threatened. Because then, she'd get off his back about being a gold digger, even if he was.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:48 pm

"Nolee's always been a loner. I think she has some business meetings with some Nashville record executive so that when I win from now on I can use either the song Life Is A Highway or Real Gone, the Billy Ray Cyrus version." Carter smiled, "But if yeh wanna take her to yer photo shoot, be my guest. I gotta do some practice laps..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 06:15 pm

John shrugged. "And who knows, maybe Nolee can be my manager." He smirked. He'd love to show off his perks of being a world class model. "She's get paid more. Get advertising perks. More publicity. And more publicity for you..." He said, his hand trailing up and down Carter's thigh. "You say your name's everywhere. But what about on the side of a plane? And most importantly... on fashion week. The biggest event of the year that takes place in Paris. Having your name on the side of the biggest runway of Europe. Walking the red carpet... I can make it all happen. Just treat me right." he whispered in his ear. John COULD make it all happen with a snap of his fingers. But Carter had better pamper him for it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:05 pm

Carter laughed, "I ain't no fashion man. I like things dangerous and foreign, I ain't in the mood to be a fashion idol." He rubbed John's hand, "But if it'll help my sister than why the hell not?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:07 pm

John chuckled. "You won't be a fashion idol. It's about publicity. Having your name on the biggest event of the year? Your rich, but Nolee will be too." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:13 pm

"What about I just attend it to see yeh there? People will wanna buy more products and they'll know how much I care about yeh," Carter smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:16 pm

John smiled. "Sounds good to me." He said. "You'll have something to look at." He chuckled. "But try and keep the sexiness to a minimum. If I stare at your ass, I'll trip and fall." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:32 pm

Carter laughed, "I dunno if I know how to turn down the sexines..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:35 pm

John smirked. "Well, I'll just have to deal then." He chuckled and pecked Carter's lips.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 09:41 pm

Carter smiled and kissed him hard, "Hmmm...I can't wait until we get home babe."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 4 Empty11/08/11, 04:31 pm

John smiled. "Me neither." He whispered. His house had better be big...
Back to top Go down

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: