Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty
PostSubject: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 05:48 am

The face of Carter Lacroix was on everything from coffee mugs to t-shirts to the sports section of the news paper, and all for driving a race car. Granteed, he was ranked number one in the world for his ability to drive even in the harshest of conditions. He could drive in the rain like nobodies business. Everyone either wanted to be him or wanted to date him. Except his little sister Nolee.

Nolee was his manager, making sure he did what he needed to keep his image nice and family friendly. She even monitored what he bought at the store. She was more of a manager than a sister to him sometimes, and that's what made him lonely and had driven him to California for a week when he should have been in his lovely Tennesse home reading up on the next place he was supposed to be racing.

He sat in his summer home on the beach, thinking about life and love and his seemingly lack of the latter.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 05:58 am

John Hennigan. Once you saw his face,his body, you'd never forget him. he was painful gorgeous. Painfully. He was a successful model. And he made good money, but he wanted the bigger bucks. So he went through men, trying to find the right one to get a ring and suck the man dry of his money.

He was at the beach in California, his condo located on the coast. He walked out of the water after coming from a swim, the waves crashing behind him. He didn't see the southern man int he distance, watching him as if he was a Greek God. It was like something out a movie, happening in slow motion as John walked out the ocean, dripping wet and walked towards his stuff. He flipped is wet hair, his tan, lithe, lean muscled body and his perfect 8 pack where covered in drops of water, his swim trucks riding low on his waist.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:01 am

Carter bit his lip as he saw the man out in the water. He was in fact built like a greek god, compared to him being built like a brick. He was solid muscle, something that wasn't usually seen in Nascar because of the doors not opening and having to slide in and out via the car window. But none the less, he was a gorgeous man.

The man in the surf, however, looked like he could put Carter to shame. Putting down his beer, Carter headed over, walking up to the young man, "Howdy. I couldn't help but notice yeh over here all by yer lonesome. I'm Carter Lacroix. Who might yeh be?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:04 am

John smiled at the man. "John Hennigan. Or you can just call me Johnny." He chuckled, have no clue how successful and... loaded, this man was. So John decided to stay friendly, and tone downy he his flirtatiousness. "I can't help but notice you accent. Where're ya from?" He asked as he grabbed his towel and dried off.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:12 am

Carter smiled, plopping down on the beach in his jeans, "Nashville born and raised. It's real nice to meet yeh Johnny. Yeh caught my eye when I was sitting up in my house just now." Carter pointed to the beach house behind him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:17 am

John smiled and looked at the house. "Oh that;s yours, huh?" He said. Summer home. That meant money. And a lot of it. He smiled and turned on the charm. "It's really big. My place is just down there." He said, pointing a little bit further down the beach. "It must get lonely... begin in a big house all by yourself." He said, moving closer to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:26 am

Carter laughed, "Well I ain't by myself a lot of the time. My sister is usually there but she don't know I came out here." He was surprised the man didn't notice him. Most everybody in the world knew what he did for a living and that included the women on the beach who were now ogling him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:29 am

John nodded. "I see. And what do you do for a living?" He asked. "You look a little familiar..." John was a well known model. People who followed fashion knew who he was. So Carter might not know... but his sister probably would.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:33 am

"Nascar driver," Carter smiled. "I'm the number one ranked Nascar driver in the entire world."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:35 am

John's eyes sparkled a little. Jackpot. He thought. "Wow. Me? I'm just a model. I'm well known around the fashion industry but i do what I can." He chuckled. "So how about... your take me back to your place... we have a drink... a see where it goes from there." He purred in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:39 am

Carter laughed, standing up and whiping the sand off of his ass. "Not supposed to drink. Sis says it'll make my image go down so I don't buy alcohol and I don't consume alcohol."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:41 am

John smiled. "What she don't know won't hurt her." He chuckled, standing and running a finger down Carter's chest.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:44 am

Carter took a deep breath. Not even his sister knew he was gay. No one did because the fans of Nascar were typically from the South and everyone knew that the South had a low tolerance for that sort of thing. He took a deep breath, looking at him, "Maybe....'
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:48 am

"Maybe... I think yes." He whispered, gently kissing Carter's lips. "C'mon... darlin'..." He drawled the word.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:50 am

Carter took his hand, pulling Johnny up to his house. "Look, I can't kiss yeh like that in public! My fans would have a field day...it would leak onto the internet..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:53 am

"You need to stop caring so much of what people think of you. If they're really your fans... they'll love ya no matter what." He said as he was ushered in tot he house. "Plus... gay guys are a crowd favorite with the ladies." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:55 am

"Yeh honestly don't get how Nascar works. I'm a favorite of hicks and women who want to have sex with me, no one watches it for the sport," Carter sighed,
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:58 am

John nodded. "I see." He said. "Well, let's not tool about that no. I'm gonna take a shower, get the sand off me. You better be in that bed and naked, waiting for me when I'm done." he purred, finding his way to Carter's bedroom and his attached bathroom, shutting the door and showering.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 06:59 am

Carter ran his hand through his hair after removing his tan cowboy hat and stripped, climbing into his king sized bed and laying there, looking up at the ceiling and praying Nolee wouldn't come looking for him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:01 am

John finished his shower and walked out in a towel, smirking at Carter. "Hey Cowboy..." He purred, standing at the foot of the bed before dropping his towel.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:04 am

Carter bit his lip, checking John out. "Wow....yer built..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:07 am

John smirked, his hard on aching for attention. "I am a model." He chuckled and crawled on the bed towards Carter. He slipped on the covers with him and straddle his waist, their shafts touching and rubbing together.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:11 am

Carter let out a small moan, "I didn't know yeh models were so damn well hung..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:15 am

John giggled and pulled the cover's over them so it wwas dark, which John knew made it ten times more intimate. John stroked Carter for a bit before positioning him at his entrance, John's face buried in Carter's neck as they were hidden under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger Empty07/08/11, 07:20 am

Carter moaned, feeling John's tight heat practically envelop him. "I ain't never done this with a man..."
Back to top Go down

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: