Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Alone (Christian)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

Never Alone (Christian) Empty
PostSubject: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:01 am

Carter Lacroix smiled as he led his best friend Brett DiBiase through the underground society called the slave market. Here men and women in very revealing outfits were bought and sold. Carter himself had been brought into it when he was 19, after buying a young man by the name of Jayson Reso. Over the years Jay had gone from simply being a pet to being a confidant and lover. Now here he was bringing his good friend Brett into it.

"Look around, they have everything yeh could ever want." Carter smirked, "Even yeh and yer good boy tastes can find something that makes them want to be a bad boy."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:13 am

Brett followed Carter slowly, he was barely not blushing as he looked around.
Lexie sat next to his dear friend Nolee nervously.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:17 am

Carter looked back at Brett, "C'mon, yeh not blushin' are yeh? These men and women were practically bred fer doin' anythin' yeh want with. Yeh tell them to jump, their gonna ask how high."

Nolee shivered, the tank top she was wearing making most of her skin connect with the cold night air. She wasn't use to this, yet here she was. She had been a part of a good home and then just like that it was all yanked away from her. Her father had died and she had been sold like a trinket here in the market. Now all that was left to do was wait with her good friend Lexie.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:42 am

Brett bit his lip, "But maybe i'm not meant to be a master Carter." He said softly.
Lexie squeezed Nolee's hand softly. Alex had been a pet his whole life and he'd never been bought before.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:45 am

"Nonsense," Carter laughed out loud, "yer a hardass when yeh want to be. I know yeh. Yeh gonna end up with a hot little piece of work who yeh end up orderin' around."

Nolee laid her head on Alex's shoulder, terrified. She didn't know what to expect from people anymore. Alex was the only one she trusted.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:50 am

Brett sighed softly, he didn't know why he'd Carter talk him into this. Brett really didn't think he had it in him to be a master.
"Its going to be ok." Alex said softly as he added in his head 'I hope'.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:55 am

Carter smiled as they came to stand in front of the auction block. He saw a young woman and a young man holding hands and headed over to the young man. He looked near perfect. "Yeh, pet, whats yer name?" he demanded of the young man.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 02:59 am

Brett looked at the young lady, she was beautiful, "Hello whats your name?" he asked softly.
Alex looked at the man before answering, "Alex, my name is Alex,"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:01 am

"N...Nolee," she softly said, not sure if she should trust this man.

Carter smirked, "Alex, let me see yer back."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:08 am

"Pretty name, I'm Brett." Brett said shyly, he couldn't take his eyes off her.
Alex gritted his teeth slightly but took off his shirt and show'd Carter his back."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:10 am

Nolee looked at her feet, "Thank you sir..."

Carter frowned, he had whip marks. Meant he was a handful. "Thats enough," he told Alex. "How much are they selling yeh for?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:14 am

Brett bit his lip before asking, "Would you like to come with me?"
"100." Alex answered as he slide his shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:22 am

Nolee frowned, "Alex says when a master picks me I don't have a choice."

Carter smiled, "Whose yer owner?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:25 am

"Ohh..." Brett said softly, he really didn't know why he let Carter talk him into this.
Alex pointed to his master, "He is."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:28 am

Nolee nodded, "But...I'll go with you..." she softly said, bowing her head submissivly.

Carter growled as he recognized the man as being Austin Aries, one of the coldest masters in the world. He walked over to the man, thrust him the 100 dollar bill, took the key for Alex's cage, and opened it. "Yer mine now. We're gonna get yeh new clothes and a new collar."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:34 am

Brett nodded and paid Nolee's master before taking her hand and leading her from the cage.
Alex gritted his teeth, "Why should i go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:40 am

Nolee exited the cage shyly, still not looking up to meet his eyes. She hadn't been out of the cage since she got here, seeing as most wanted a handsome boy like Lexie.

Carter rolled his eyes, "For starters because I'm gonna get yeh a nice hot meal and some air conditioning. Secondly, I paid yer master for yeh so yeh owe me."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:46 am

Alex gritted his teeth but sighed, Carter was right. Alex walked out of the cage and over to Carter.
Brett lead Nolee over to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:50 am

Carter smirked, "Don't worry. I ain't an ass when it comes to my pets." he looked at the girl that Brett had bought, then smiled at Brett, "Well yeh horn dog I knew yeh'd pick a girl. Now we can go accessory shoppin down here too. Yeh need to pick a collar and outfit fer her."

Nolee looked at Alex at the mention of the word collar.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:53 am

Alex whispered to Nolee, "We have to have collars to show who own's us so no one can touch us but over master's."
Brett nodded, "Oh ok."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 03:59 am

Nolee shook her head, "But...but I don't wanna..."

Carter smiled, "What color collar yeh want kid?" he asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 04:04 am

Alex sighed and squeezed Nolee's hand softly before turning to his master, "Blue is good thank you."
Brett asked Nolee the same question.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 04:05 am

Carter nodded, looking over the selection before purchasing a blue collar that he thought to be wonderful.

Nolee teared up, almost breaking down nervously, "I...I don't want a...a collar!"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 04:10 am

Alex sighed before hugging Nolee. Brett bit his lip softly, he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never Alone (Christian)   Never Alone (Christian) Empty05/08/11, 04:12 am

Carter looked at Brett and then around, "Calm her down somehow Brett! Tell her it's a necklace or something!"
Back to top Go down

Never Alone (Christian)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next