A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsSearchRegisterLog in

Nothin' Like Country Lovin'

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty
PostSubject: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 08:04 pm

Bridon walked into Nashville Central High School for his fourth and final year. He took a deep breath as he walked through the school in his ripped jeans and plaid shirt, his cowboy boots clacking on the floor, though it did little to draw attention to himself.

He walked down the hall, on the lookout for anyone that he knew. Sure, he was pretty popular in the school with his boyish good looks and his amazing guitar playing/singing, but none of them were his friends. It also didn't help that he was the running back of the football team. He had one true friend, one that he could always count on and had been friends with since before they could talk.

Carter Lacroix. His best friend. His buddy. Amigo. Whatever you wanted to call it. That's all there was to it. Friends. But last year, Bridon had developed feelings for the older male. More-than-a-friend type of feelings. I mean, he was a teenager in the south. Being gay - especially for your best friend - was not in the norm, though even if he did come out, no one would say anything. Unless Carter turned his back on him when he found out he was in love with him...

Bridon shook his head, coming back to the world outside of his head just before he walked into a larger yet familiar body. He looked up and smiled when he saw Carter looking down at him, his piercing green eyes looking at him with the softness only he could get from Carter. "Carter," he said, a bit breathlessly, and he knew his eyes were bright and his face was slightly flushed. He hadn't seen his friend in over a month due to schedule conflicts. To say he was happy was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 08:19 pm

Carter Lacroix was a heart throb and everyone in Nashville Central High School knew it. From the cheerleaders who cheered at his games to the female volleyball players to the theater girls. But that was just the problem. They were girls. They weren't what Carter wanted. From a young age he had known he was different. He had known that he wasn't a typical male. He certainly wasn't his fathers son. He liked men and he knew it. He had an affinity for men. More importantly, he had an affinity for his best friend: Bridon Michaels. But if Bridon figured it out, Bridon would just laugh and turn him away. That was the last thing he needed.

Heading down to the chemistry classroom, Carter was upset. He hadn't had a class, hadn't even seen his best friend in forever. When he felt someone bump into him, he almsot yelled. But when he realized it was his best friend, he decided against it. "Bridon!" he smiled, pulling him into a bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 08:35 pm

Bridon smiled larger as Carter hugged him tightly. Bridon hugged back just as tightly, loving the feel of the larger male in his arms. He closed his eyes, just focusing on the feel of his long time friend. The way his muscles contracted, the way his heart beat, the way his chest rose and fell slightly with his breath.

When Carter started to pull away, Bridon snapped out of it and opened his eyes, smiling at Carter. They started to walk to their first class and at first it was silent. But Bridon took a deep breath and put his feeling aside, looking up at the amazing man he called his friend. "So how have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 08:52 pm

"Good, good," Carter smiled hating the feel of not having Bridon in his arms. He looked at the younger man, frowning. "Hows all them special classes yer takin'? Yeh know, them college courses?" He wasn't as smart as Bridon, school had never been his thing. He wasn't a thinker, he always thought actions spoke louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 09:02 pm

Bridon chuckled. "Well, I don't know. I'm not in them yet. I only have a few and they're at the end of the day. But I'm sure they'll be a challenge. Thankfully. High school classes are too easy," he said. He glanced down at his schedule and saw that he had AP Physics first. "What class do you have first?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 09:13 pm

Carter rubbed a hand on the nape of his neck. Bridon had always been the smart one, had always been the priviliged one. He struggled to get through classes, constantly had to work at what he was doing. "Chem 1. I failed it last semester..."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:05 pm

Bridon frowned. "Right. I forgot. Sorry," he said, smiling sheepishly. He knew that Carter struggled with learning, and the he didn't like to be reminded. "Ya know, if you need any help, the offer still stands, as it always has. I'm here for ya, Carter. You're my best friend, and I want to graduate with you." Every other time he offered, Carter had shot him down, getting angry and storming off. He hoped that that didn't happen this time.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:11 pm

Carter ran a hand through his hair. Usually it aggrivated him that his best friend had to teach him. He smiled, "After practice tonight? Yeh can run by the house with me after practice."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:21 pm

Bridon smiled when Carter accepted his offer. "Okay," he said with a large smile. "I should get to class," he said, checking the time on his phone. "I'll see you at lunch, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:25 pm

Carter shook his head, "I've gotta help Coach Thomas come up with some of the plays for the game Friday so I won't be at lunch. Don't let no one pick on yeh, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:33 pm

Bridon rolled his eyes at Carter. "People like me as much as they like you, Mr. Nashville," he chuckled. "I'll see you at practice," he added, giving Carter a quick hug before walking to his first class, ready for the day to be over so he could be with his best friend, and secret love.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:44 pm

-Lunch-

Carter frowned as he looked through the play book at lunch. Coach Thomas had to go pick up his daughter from pre school so he was in the cafeteria. He took a relaxed sip of the carton of milk he had gotten in the lunch line. Sure the food was crap but he wasn't hungry.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 10:56 pm

Bridon walked into the classroom, Subway in hand. He hated cafeteria food and refused to eat it, so he got subway that morning and left it in his locker until lunch. He spotted Carter and felt his smile grow. He didn't know why Carter wasn't with Coach, but he didn't care. He walked over and sat next to him. "Hey there, sexy," he teased, though he did think Carter was sexy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 11:08 pm

"Hey gorgeous," Carter joked back. "Ugh, yeh eating that healthy crap again. I don't see why yeh just get a good pizza babe."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 11:13 pm

Bridon rolled his eyes, though inside, his heart skipped a beat when Carter called him babe. "I don't eat school food, first off. And I only eat healthy for breakfast and lunch so I can pig out with snacks and dinner," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 11:16 pm

"Maybe yeh need to stop eatin fast food all the time," Carter smirked, poking his friend in the stomach. Bridon was thinner than he was.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 11:52 pm

"I do not eat fast food all the time! You are the one who eats fast food! I pig out on home cooking, like a good southern boy," Bridon replied, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty03/07/11, 11:54 pm

"Yeah not all of us have moms who cook fer us," Carter joked, though he meant it. His father didn't cook and his mother had died when he was little so he lived off of fast food.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:02 am

"Ya know you're always welcome, Carter. My mom and dad love ya, God only knows why," Bridon teased with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:09 am

"Because I'm a perfect gentleman," Carter laughed, "Hey, help me pick out some plays. Coach had to go get his daughter."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:35 am

Bridon looked over the playbook with Carter, commenting here and there on a few plays he though would be good. Finally, they decided on one. "See? That wasn't so hard."

Last edited by Bridon Michaels on 04/07/11, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:41 am

"It was pretty easy. It was picking out how to use yer strength as a runnin' back. Plus Rhodes and DiBiase," Carter nodded, running a hand over his tired face.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:48 am

"I know. That's what I said," Bridon said, chuckling. "And, I mean, I am the fastest on the team," he boasted proudly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 12:54 am

"Yeah but certainly not the strongest," Carter boasted, flexing his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty04/07/11, 01:07 am

Bridon chuckled. "I never claimed to be the strongest, now did I, big man?" he teased, glad to be spending time with his friend like this. It had been too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothin' Like Country Lovin'   Nothin' Like Country Lovin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothin' Like Country Lovin'
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotmess High-
Jump to: