Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens in Vegas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty20/08/11, 08:19 pm

"Right, right. I think you told me that already. Well, I know a few guys on Wall Street. Do you work for anyone in particular?" Ezera asked, throwing her leg over his, pressing them even closer together. She loved the way he felt against her. It was so... Addictive. And soothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty24/08/11, 02:59 am

"Not really, it's a pretty generic set up. I'm nothing more than a gopher for the real number crunchers."

He grinned and using his free hand he tilted her head up and kissed her soundly. She had already worked her way under his skin and he suddenly wanted to spend the rest of his life there. An idea struck him and he broke the kiss, murmuring against her lips.

"Marry me Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty24/08/11, 04:27 pm

Ezera's heart stopped, if only for a few moments. The words shocked her, her mouth open slightly in a stunned silence. But no matter how stunned she was, she felt herself wanting to say yes. To spend the rest of her life, no matter how long it was, with this man in bed with her. "Yes," he breathed, looking into his eyes as she ran a finger down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty24/08/11, 07:56 pm

Kevin took her finger into his mouth and very, very lightly nipped the tip before pulling away with a grin.

"Then lets go Goddess, this is Vegas surely there are some open chapels around somewhere."

He moved from the bed and held his hand out for Ezera, smiling as he pictured laying like this every night. Sure he'd have to explain why he didn't age after a few years but that was pushed the back of his mind, he'd deal with it when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty24/08/11, 08:09 pm

Ezera smiled and took his hand, standing up. "We should probably get dressed before we go," she chuckled lightly, tucking some hair behind her ear and blushing a bit as she walked to the closet to pull on some clothes. Nothing too fancy, just enough to go out.

(( http://www.polyvore.com/move/set?id=15062669 << her outfit Very Happy))

"Alright," she said after running a brush through her hair. "Let's go," she smiled at him, holding out her hand to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty25/08/11, 10:47 am

Kevin laughed and pulled his clothes on, wishing that he had time to change but time was of the essence and not only would marrying her keep them together but it also ensured that no one in his Vampire pack would attack because she would then be under his protection.

"Come Goddess, let me make you mine; to have and to hold until death parts us." He threaded his fingers with Ezera's and pulled her in for a kiss, holding her possessively close. "You know the places around here Goddess, take me the chapel and make an honest man out of me." He laughed as he opened the door for Ezera.
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty25/08/11, 03:02 pm

Ezera smiled and they left the penthouse and the hotel. She led them to the nearest chapel that she knew would be open.

She was excited and scared shitless. This man had come into her life and turned her world upside down. Three days ago, she was happy. New guy every week, no commitment. Just sex. She didn't want to get married. She didn't want a family. But with Kevin... She wanted everything. She wanted to be with him forever. She... Felt connected to him in a way she never had before.

"Here we are," she said with a smile as her eyes took in her surroundings. She had seen this place a million times, but it was like she was seeing it for the first time. She couldn't believe she was here. To be married.

She walked over to the counter, her hand firmly in Kevin's. "We're here to get married," she smiled, looking at Kevin.

"Of course you are. We have a spot open in half an hour," the man said after looking at a piece of paper.

Ezera nodded. "We'll take it," she said with a smile, leading Kevin over to some chairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty26/08/11, 12:47 pm

Kevin sat down and pulled Ezera into his lap, holding her close as he buried his face in her hair. It was crazy what he was doing. Vampires didn't get married and he was putting himself and the others in his ragtag group of Vampires in danger if she found out...and it was only a matter of time before she did.

He had a half an hour to change his mind but as he tried to come up with even one reason to put a stop to this he couldn't. The chance meeting with Ezera had been fate, he was sure of it and he wasn't going to let her go.

Unbeknowsnt to the happy couple snuggled together in the chapel they were being watched; Mikes cold eyes narrowed as he stared in the window. He'd been following Kevin every night, watching him meet up with her and then slowly wooing her. He'd had no idea it was that serious, Kevin wasn't one to do anything impulsive and this was just that.

With a growl he headed back to the hotel room, slamming the door open and ordering all the 'meals' to vacate the room. Once it was him and the others he started, his hands balled into fists.

"Kevin has forsaken us, he's taking the pretty little meal he saved the other night as a wife. you know that means, he's protecting her from us and if we cause her any harm he has the right to end our existence. Not only that, but we have to pretend to be something we're not--human! Now I don't know about you but I won't stand for this. I've been around far to long to back into extreme hiding. Who's with me?"

The room stayed quiet and he glared. He'd never really taken into effect how loyal the others had become to Kevin; he kept them fed and protected their secret, surely they could see that with the addition of a human wife it was all in danger.
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty26/08/11, 01:49 pm

The next half hour went by slower than Ezera ever thought possible as she sat in Kevin's lap, playing with his fingers. "This is crazy," she said softly, looking at him with a soft smile. "This is impulsive. Dumb. Stupid. Amazing. Ridiculous. Insane," she listed, going on and on with a variety of words that what they were doing was. She couldn't believe that she was doing this.

As it got closer to that time, she got more nervous and started to talk more, rambling on about useless things. And when it was time, her heart was going a million miles a minute. "Kevin, Kevin, I don't know if I can do this," she started hyperventilating. She wanted this, but she had anxiety. And if she didn't calm down, she would go into an anxiety attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:52 am

Kevin cupped her face and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and sweeping it around gently; tasting the sweet recess thoroughly before pulling away. He pressed his forehead to hers and spoke lowly.

"You can do this...and you're right it's Dumb, stupid, amazing, ridiculous, insane and a host of other words. But we're here, getting married...unless of course you've changed your mind." He looked down at his watch, it was five minutes til their appointment. "You still have time to walk out that door Goddess and never look back..."
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 02:36 pm

Ezera calmed down and smiled at him. "No, no. I don't want to go. I want to stay. I want to do this. I want to marry you, Kevin, and become Mrs. Kevin Thorn," she said with a smile, wrapping her arms around him and looking up at him. "I want to be with you forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty30/08/11, 10:23 pm

The words struck Kevin in such a way that he pulled back and stared into Ezera's eyes. "You mean that Goddess? Forever?" Just as he was about to open his mouth to ask further their number was called and he stood lacing their fingers and leading Ezera over to the preist. As the man started to speak he dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a ring that accompanied him everywhere. It was the signet ring of his family, a white gold piece with diamonds and an emerald celctic cross. He smiled as he put the ring on Ezeras finger and then kissed the back of her hand.

The words of the ceremony were nothing but white noise to him, all that registered was the phrase "you may now kiss the bride." He gathered Ezera close and kissed her passionately, lifting her off the ground and holding her close as their lips moved in unison.
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty31/08/11, 06:24 pm

Ask the priest spoke, Ezera's heart was pounding and she barely heard anything that the man said. She was solely focused on Kevin. He was all she cared about. And as she stood there, in front of him, a priest marrying them, she couldn't believe she was almost married to Kevin. The ring that Kevin slid onto her finger was one of the most beautiful things she had seen.

When he slid the ring on, she could feel the weight of it weighing on her hand, but it felt like it was making her a new person. It was the end of something good, but the start of something great.

And then the ceremony was over. The priest said 'you may kiss the bride' and Kevin did just that. He kissed her. He kissed her with passion and love as he lifted her off the ground. When they pulled away, she looked into his eyes and said one word. "Forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty31/08/11, 06:58 pm

With a whoop and twirl that Kevin couldn't contain he lifted her easily and carried her from the chapel; hailing a cab and waiting, peppering Ezera's face and throat with hot kisses.

Soon they were heading back to the hotel and he grinned; feeling more alive than he had in a long, long time. He had no idea that his happiness was about to be tested.

---

Michael scowled and took the taped ceremony to the others in the small nest that called Thorn leader. As the tape rolled sounds of dissension sounded and he smiled; it wouldn't take much to win them over at this point and as the lights in the room went up he stood in front of the assembled mass of Vampires.

"There are two ways we can do this, we can kill the girl, or we can kill Thorn and lead ourselves. For too long he's been in the lead of our lives and who knows how much different our lives would have been if we'd taken care of ourselves. What say you?"

Murmurs whispered through the crowd and he smiled as most sounded like 'kill Thorn' Thorn's time would come, and now it was only a matter of waiting for the right time.
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty31/08/11, 07:04 pm

Ezera was ecstatic as they headed back. She was married. To Kevin Thorn. A man she had fallen for so easily. She looked at him, her eyes innocent. "We're married," she said softly, glancing down at her ring. She looked at his hand. "And we need to get you a ring," she added with a soft chuckle.

When they got to the hotel, she pulled him out of the cab and smiled happily. "What's the first thing you want to do as husband and wife? And don't ask me what I want to do. I wanna know what /you/ wanna do," she said, looking at him. She knew what she wanted to do. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty31/08/11, 08:43 pm

Kevin chuckled as he looked at his bare finger. "Yes a ring is in order." He grinned and kissed the back of Ezera's hand. "The ring was my mother's. It looks ravishing on you Goddess." Kevin didn't need to be a mind reader to know what she wanted to do and truth be told he wanted to wall themselves into the room for the night as well but he was sure that Ezera hadn't eaten yet so he grinned and pulled her towards the in hotel restaraunt. "I say we eat and then we head back to the room."

He held her close as he spoke to the head waiter and got them a booth near the back of the dining area, not really wanting to share with anyone right now. As he looked over the menu he nudged her foot with his own and remarked causally. "I want to tell your brother and father tomorrow Goddess. I have to let them know that their princess is going to be taken care of for the rest of her life."
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty03/09/11, 02:50 pm

Ezera paled slightly. She hadn't given much thought to telling her dad and brother about this. The thought of it made her nervous. Not for herself, necessarily, but for Kevin. Her dad and Ted could get... Scary. Especially put together and especially when it came to her. She was her dad's only daughter and Ted's only sister. She was important to both of them. "Uh," she said, looking up at him from the menu. "Tomorrow? Are you sure?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty04/09/11, 01:22 pm

"Of course Goddess. The sooner the better. They're going to find out sooner or later we might as well lay our cards on the table." Well most of our cards anyway.

Kevin looked over the menu, glad to see that they served steak. When the waiter arrived he handed the man his menu with a slight smile. Most people gave him a funny look when he ordered; he just hoped that Ezera didn't ask too many questions about his choice.

"I'll have the 10oz sirloin, rare."

"Sir, we're not supposed..."

"Please sir, I'll tip extensively for the rarity. I understand the risks of eating it that way but it's my choice and if I get sick I won't in anyway blame this fine establishment."

The waiter looked confused but nodded as he took the order down before turning to Ezera. "And for you Ms. Dibiase? The usual?"
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty04/09/11, 01:34 pm

Ezera was a bit surprised at Kevin's order, but shrugged it off and let him eat what he wanted. It was his choice and she wasn't going to judge him for it.

When the waiter asked her for her order, she smiled and nodded. "Yes, the usual will be fine, Will. And do me a favor. Don't tell Daddy or Teddy that I'm here. I'd rather they didn't know for now," she requested, knowing that Ted or her Dad were in the kitchen. They were always in there for a late night snack around right now.

After Will had agreed and walked away, Ezera smiled at Kevin. "We'll tell them tomorrow," she said with a slight nod. "You just... I have to talk to them before they meet you. So I'll send you a text when I'm ready for you to come down. I don't wanna just unload this on them," she had, taking a sip of her raspberry daiquiri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty07/09/11, 07:20 pm

Kevin nodded as he took a drink of his red wine. "I understand. Besides that way I can steel myself for any flying fists that might come my way." He chuckled but he figured it was close to the truth. Most only daughters were protected highly and normally a husband of such women were subjected to many trials by fire.

---

From the street Michael and one of the other Vampires waited. They were going to bring Thorn down tonight. Either by forcing him to recant his hold over the band of Vampires or by killing off his new wife.

"A human wife for a vampire." Michael scoffed as he looked through the window. "I don't know how she trapped him but one way or the other we'll get rid of her."

"But what if Thorn decides to take us out?"

"Thats why we go after his wife and hold her petty life hostage. He won't risk her life."

"If you say so."

Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty08/09/11, 03:35 pm

Ezera chuckled. "No fists would fly, Kev. They would just... overreact. They're protective. I'm the most important girl in their lives. You should tread carefully. Very carefully. For at least the first year. I know that they'll grow to love you,: she said with a smile. Just then, the waiter came back carrying their food. She smiled as her panini was set in front of her. She took a sip of her Coke before beginning to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty08/09/11, 06:02 pm

"I don't know about love me. But they'll do something I think."

He looked down at his meal and with a very low groan of approval as the smell of blood hit his nose he tucked in; taking a nice size chunk and chewing slowly on the meat. In the pit of his stomach he felt some fear at the prospect them finding out what he really was. Hysteria was something that easily spread through humans specially when it came to vampires.

"So after dinner my Goddess, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Ezera DiBiase

Ezera DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty10/09/11, 09:11 pm

Ezera smirked at him. "I think you know 'what we shall do'," she said, a hint of teasing in her voice, a sultry smile on her face. "And I say the faster we finish dinner, the faster we get to it," she added, eating a bit quicker than she had before, taking sips of her drink to wash down the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty11/09/11, 11:29 am

Kevin couldn't help but grin as he started to tuck into his meal, swallowing the steak rather than really tasting it; no matter how savory the meat tasted on his tongue. His mind was full with the want to feel Ezera under him again and hear her breathy sighs in his ear.

---

"How much longer can they be?" One of the younger Vampires whined in Michaels ear as they waited in the darkness.

"I don't know but if you're going to whine and cry like a baby then leave. I can end this on my own."

The dark headed Vampire scowled but fell quiet as they continued to stare into the restaurant, each one waiting for the Patron Vampire to come out so they could make their demands.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas   What happens in Vegas - Page 6 Empty11/09/11, 04:53 pm

Ezera smirked when she saw Kevin begin to eat faster. About ten minutes later, she had finished her meal and her drink. She was feeling a little tipsy as well. "What do you say we get going?" she asked, ready to get outta there and get back into bed with Kevin. "Like, now?" she said. They wouldn't have to pay. Her daddy made sure of that.
Back to top Go down

What happens in Vegas
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next