Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty
PostSubject: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty13/01/11, 09:54 pm

John stared in the mirror. He sighed, trying to calm his anxiety. The attacks always seemed to hit him when he least expected it. He felt so... tired. But sleeping never helped. He felt like giving up. He was on a spiral going down, way down. Expecially in his career. He was getting fustrated with how many times he was losing, and now it was affecting him all the time. He felt stressed, depressed, and these new feelings brought on anxiety attacks when his lover wasn't there. The title match for the WWE championship was his chance, but he lost. But his boyfriend didn't seem to notice John's dangerous inner turmoil, which hurt John. His lover seemed to be in his own world of sucess. He just needed his partner to be there, to hold him through this. But he wasn't.

He turned his head when he saw someone in the door way. He looked back in the mirror.

"What do you want?" John whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty19/02/11, 01:26 am

Sheamus hadn't meant to walk in on this private moment but when he had he had not be able to go away and leave John alone, the look of utter pain and need in his eyes stopped in head in his tracks. Sheamus was one of the super stars who played the heel but he was a rising star, he would make it too the top, he and everyone else knew that for a fact.

"Ah didn't rella want anythin from ya John, Ah was jus lookin for me lover Drew an ah happen ta come up on ya."
He cursed his thick Irish accent even though every one else seemed to think it sexy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty19/02/11, 11:35 am

John turned around to face Sheamus. He felt a pang in his heart at the term 'lover'. Right now, he felt so alone, he didn't even wanna be here right now. And by here, he meant alive.

"S'okay." John whispered, not having the energy to come up with a nasty remark toward the Irishman.

He turned his head away so Sheamus wouldn't see that he had be crying earlier. Why should the Irishman care anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty20/02/11, 12:20 pm

Sheamus's frown deepened as he stepped into the room and put a shovel sized hand on John's shoulder.

"John, is thare somethin wring with ya?" Sure he and John were not the closeted people but John was a coworker and he was worried for him. He watched John often, the man really was beautiful. But Sheamus noticed little things about him, little things indicating stress and other unhealthy, depressing things about the man.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty20/02/11, 12:36 pm

John jumped at the sudden contact but didn't pull away.

"U-Um... Actually no... I'm... I'm not okay. But i-it's nothing you need to worry about. Really..." John said quietly, discreetly wiping his eyes, but the tears just started coming harder.

He sort of... wanted the Irishman to care. It made him feel... warm. But he was a wreck, a wreck that no one, including Sheamus should have to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty25/02/11, 03:48 pm

Sheamus blinked as the confession, his heart constricting at the tears falling from the smaller man's eyes.

"John...." Sheamus pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back as he let the man cry all over him. He didn't mind, he just wanted the tears to stop..
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty25/02/11, 04:11 pm

John didn't even bother pulling away from Sheamus, for his embrace made him feel... safe. He rested his head on the Irishman's shoulder and let all the pent up pain out full blast, unable to it hold back anymore. He was full on sobbing at this point but he didn't care.

"S...S-sorry..." John cried. He wished Sheamus didn't have to witness his emotional breakdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty26/02/11, 03:37 pm

Sheamus was surprised but he hugged him and tried to calm him down.
"Shhhh John its alrigh, ah know it may nowt seem like et but et will be..."
His accent was think with worry for the smaller man he held in his arms.
"Ya wanna come home with meh?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])   Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role]) Empty26/02/11, 03:53 pm

John cuddled closer to the bigger man as an answer, not willing to let him go. He had felt so alone for so long, felt so much pain... He didn't even now how he made it this far. But Sheamus seemed to care... and he didn't wanna let go as he clenched the Irishman's shirt pointedly.

Usually, John would object. But instead he nodded shakily, trying so hard to make the tears stop.
Back to top Go down

Worth Savin' Me (Anyone [dominent role])
Page 1 of 1