Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien

Lucien

Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty16/09/11, 05:03 pm

Lucien nodded. "I'm Lucien, and you already know he's Jay." He said with smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Frankie and Lexie." He stood and motioned to the door on the far of the room. "Come on, there's the food in the kitchen and I know there's drink there as well."

He started towards the door with Jay in toe; squeezing his hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty17/09/11, 06:24 am

Frankie and Alex smiled as they got up to follow Lucien and Jay. Jay smiled back at the two as he squeezed his mate's hand back and followed him. Leo and Phil were in the kitchen cooking when the small group walked in. "Hey Cien, Jay-Jay. Who are your friend?" Leo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty17/09/11, 09:22 pm

"This is Frankie and Lexie. They're from the neighboring pack that are looking to marry into ours and unite them. Not sure who they're looking to marry but hey, we weren't going to leave them to the boredom of the meeting." He grinned as he looked over at the two dark mates. He moved close and sniffed at the pots. "What's good Leo?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty18/09/11, 01:44 pm

Frankie and Lexie smiled back as they sat down at the table. Jay smiled at their friends as he sat down as well. Leo smiled, "We have got beef and veggie soup in one pot, mac & cheese in another, ham melt sandwichs and grilled cheese." Phil smiled as he added, "Plus we have cookies for later."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty23/09/11, 11:04 am

Lucien nodded and moved to the side, looking at their guest. "Eat as much as you want; we're here to make sure you don't starve and these two are some of the most talented cooks we have in the kitchen." He moved over and nuzzled Jay's cheek before looking back at the others. "So, what can I get you all to drink? There's plenty of options, Pepsi, Coke, Mt. Dew, well Soda of any kind, there's wine, whiskey, water...we basically have anything and everything you could ever want to drink."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty23/09/11, 12:10 pm

Jay smiled and leaned into the soft nuzzle. Frankie smiled, "Thank you for the gracious hospitality, and coke is fine with me thank you." He looked at Alex. "What about you babe?" "Mt. Dew please." Alex said with a smile. Phil smiled and grabbed the two drinks from the frige. Jay curled close to Lucien, Frankie smiled as he watched, "May i ask how long you've been together?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty28/09/11, 06:53 pm

Lucien looked at Jay and grinned. "Three, four days." He said as he laid his head on Jay's shoulder. "I found my mate alone on his own and when we brought him back, I-I couldn't let any of the pack have him; he's too gentle for most of them and they'd ruin him. I couldn't let that happen." He pressed a kiss to Jay's cheek and looked over at Frankie and Lexie. "What about you two? How long have you two been together?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty29/09/11, 10:06 pm

Jay smiled softly as he leaned back into Lucien. Frankie smiled as he rested his chin on the top of Alex's head. "We've been together for three mouths now, we meet during a run though the forest near our pack house. He was alone, his mother had left their pack. It was love at first sight, though he fought it for a while." Lexie smiled and curled a little closer to Frankie.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty04/10/11, 07:32 pm

Lucien grinned a bit. "There was no fighting it. Jay needed protection and the words just left my mouth before I think about it and as I waited to see if he'd accept I realized that not only his answer meant everything to me, that he meant everything to me." He kissed Jays throat before grabbing a sandwich and taking a bite.

Last edited by Lucien on 05/10/11, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty05/10/11, 02:46 pm

Jay smiled at the soft kiss before taking a sandwich for himself. Frankie took a drink of his coke before asking, "Jay i hope you don't mind me asking but who was the pack leader of your first pack?" Jay sighed softly before looking down and answering, "Pack leader Grel." Frankie shook his head, "I should of know it was that basturd..."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty05/10/11, 09:29 pm

Lucien tilted his head to the side and looked between Jay and the other wolves. "This Grel? Who is he? I think I've heard of him before but it was in a hushed whisper from my uncle to his mate."

His arms tightened around Jay protectively as he waited for them to explain. A plan for painful revenge already forming if it come out that the other Pack Leader had caused his mate any physical pain of any sort.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty07/10/11, 06:50 am

Frankie sighed, "Grel has a bad rep of being crual to his pack, especially to pups and preament pups. I've heard stories of him abandoning perament pup and even some reglure pups because they refused to do what fit his standured of usefulness to the pack." Jay swallowed hard and curled close to Lucien. "The stories are true..."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty11/10/11, 12:18 pm

Lucien's eyes narrowed as he tightened his arms around Jay. "A pack is a family, no wolf, pup, or permanent pup is left behind. Ever."

A muscle twitched in his jaw and he closed his eyes; feeling the anger rise up in his throat and near choke him. He took a few shallow breaths through his nose like Kane had taught him and pressed his nose into the back of Jay's neck; making a silent vow that he'd hunt out Grel one day and have a 'talk' with him.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty11/10/11, 09:44 pm

Jay tensed slightly, he could feel the anger Lucien felt towards Grel but he relaxed when he felt his mate press his nose to the back of his neck. Frankie nodded, "I agree, no one should ever be left behind by their pack. I've heard my father talking about talking to find a suitable person to challege Grel from his pack but their all to scared to."
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty27/10/11, 02:37 pm

Lucien's eyes stayed narrowed; and in the back of his throat he could hear a growl starting but he tamped down hard to keep from letting his anger get the best of him.

"I would, but I have no right to challenge him...." He stopped mid-sentence, a feral grin twisting his lips. "But I do. I have the right to avenge my mate for any wrong doings." Lucien chewed his lip as he thought the idea over; he'd have to get the ok from Kane and Show to do anything at all, but just the thought of putting his fist through the other wolves' face left him with an almost sickeningly happy feeling.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty31/10/11, 05:50 pm

Frankie nodded, "Thats right, especially the stories of how he hurts the pups are true..." He trailed off quietly. Jay's ears went down at Lucien's words. "B-But he could h-hurt you and i don't want him to h-hurt you." He said worriedly as he looked at his mate, he couldn't live if something happened to Lucien.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty01/11/11, 02:52 pm

"Shh." Lucien murmured as he nuzzled Jay gently. "He's not going to hurt me. I promise."

Though his words were soothing in nature Lucien had already made up his mind to go and get permission to hunt down Grel and lay a beating down on him that would make what he did to pups and permapups look like a walk in the park.

Anger started to rise again and he looked over at Frankie and spoke lowly. "Grel, where does his pack reside? Is it close?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty02/11/11, 11:03 am

Jay relaxed against Lucien at the soft nuzzle, but he couldn't shake the feeling of worry he felt. Frankie nodded. "I think so, my father said they live in one of the big abandoned warehouse at the edge of town. But i'm not sure which one, my father doesn't like to talk about Grel."
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty04/11/11, 08:44 pm

Lucien nodded and then pushed all thought from his mind and forced a smile. "Enough talk of depressing things, how a walk around the yards. We have some nice gardens and a lovely gnoll with a great view if you'd rather spend some time outside." He said as he tightened his arms around Jay and placed a kiss to his neck.

In all reality he had to get his mind off of what he was going to do or else he'd drop into a depression and be the worst sort of wolf to be around. If it was one thing that he'd inherited from his Uncle Kane it was his hot temper and he didn't want to lash out at anyone; especially Jay.

"Phil, Leo, would you like to join us? Surely you don't want to spend the day cooped up in kitchens."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty05/11/11, 02:11 pm

Jay relaxed against Lucien, glad for the change in subject. He didn't like to think about Grel or his old pack. It bought up too many bad and painful memories Frankie nodded, "Yes that sounds like a good idea." Phil and Leo nodded, "Yeah we'll come too." Phil said.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty07/11/11, 03:48 pm

"Alright. Let Jay and I go change, or at least get out of the cloaks and then we'll be ready to go." Lucien grinned as he got up from his spot, cradling Jay against his chest.

Even as they made their way back to their room Lucien couldn't stop the thoughts that were swirling in his mind but one look at Jay, whom was carefully folding his cloak and placing it to the side was enough to make him see that Jay was worried about something and this wasn't the time to go off on a crusade in his mate's honor.

He folded his own cloak and moved over to stand behind Jay, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tightly as he kissed his neck.

"Ready Jay? I think the fresh air will do us some good."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty11/11/11, 02:23 pm

Jay followed Lucien to their room, trying to puah his worries down. He sighed softly as he carefully folded up the cloak. He finally smiled when his mate hugged him and gently kissed his neck. "Yeah i'm ready." He said before following Lucien outside.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty15/11/11, 02:48 pm

Lucien reached behind him and grabbed Jay's hand, lacing their fingers and giving his hand a small squeeze. He could feel the worry rolling off his Mate and he wanted to ease it, but with the thoughts of revenge in his mind he knew that he wouldn't be able to do so until he got his hands around Grel's throat.

Just a few yards away the others were waiting and he called out in a cheery voice as he pointed towards the thick woods. "Perhaps it's time to let off some wolfish steam. There's a track in the dead center were we can run to our hearts content."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty16/11/11, 11:12 am

Jay squeezed Lucien's hand back as they walked, he was calmer now and he managed to relax a little. He smiled a little as they joined the others. Leo grinned and nodded at Lucien sujustion, "Good idea Cien." Frankie and Alex nodded.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 6 Empty18/11/11, 05:26 pm

Lucien grinned at his packmates, mate and new friends and after removing his shoes took off at a dead run, calling over his shoulder to them. "Last one there is on kitchen duty tonight!"

The grass under his feet felt wonderful as did the wind blowing past his ears. He closed his eyes and let his nose guide him to the meadow, there were wildflowers galore so the floral scent was strong enough to lead him without getting him lost. To the right he heard the bubbling of the small brook and knew it was only a matter of time before he made it.

It'd been a long time since he'd engaged in a run of any type so the freedom was exciting and cathartic to him, allowing him to forget Grel and any other annoyances that had been nagging at the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next