Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Debra

Debra

Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty
PostSubject: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty08/06/11, 03:37 pm

(FOR KURT AND OWEN)

When Jeff saw his best friend again, for the first time in so long, defying everything he had ever thought, he wept. He wept for a good, long time until he had nothing left. And just like that, Owen made him smile. Made him laugh. The past year he spent with Kurt was something he thought he would never have again with someone, after the passing of his wife. But he was proven wrong. Now it was time for him to re-introduce his best friend to the man he had fallen in love with.

He spent the day getting ready with Debra- who was Owen's date and fiance. He had called Kurt a couple of hours ago, letting him know where the restaurant was and what time to meet him at- as he was still helping Debra with her fundraiser for her home town, there was no chance to stop back home. Debra did the same, leaving a similar message for Owen.

They arrived at the restaurant a couple of minutes early, mostly due to Jeff's insistence that they look over the menu first.

"Woman, why in the heck did ya have to pick a French place?" He muttered fidgeting with the collar of his blue shirt. "Ya know I can't say the dang words correctly an' I make a fool outta myself!"

Debra paused to fix her long hair, and rolled her eyes. "Because they're helpin' out Tuscaloosa! Ah came in earlier, an' had a long chat with the owner a this here restaurant an' he agreed to donate 10% of today's profits to the cause."

"Now how did ya'll do tha-" He paused and shook his head. "Noooo no no. Wait. Who am I kiddin'? Ya'll jus' waltzed on in there, lookin' good, an' ya sweet talked him."

Debra grinned and turned his attention back to the menu. "Study the menu J. Those French pronunciations are tricky. I'll watch for the boys." She smiled sweetly at him while he returned the look with an eye roll.
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty12/06/11, 12:59 am

Owen arrived at the restaurant, adjusting the collar on his shirt. It hadn't take him long, he'd chosen an outfit that his lovely fiance had helped him pick out once upon a time. He knew he couldn't go wrong with that, because Debra had great taste. Should he have tried to dress himself for the date, he would no doubt have violated the fancy restaurants dress code.

He was seated at the table with Debra and Owen, and slid in next to Debra, giving her a brief kiss 'hello'.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He looked over at Jeff, smiling broadly. "And ya look quite lovely yourself, honey pie. I always like a woman with a nice goatee." Owen added, teasing his long time friend.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty25/06/11, 09:10 pm

Kurt hadn't meant to be late.

He was back from the cleaners an hour before he had to be there, and had left with plenty of time to spare. But a wrong turn lead to another, and Kurt found himself going in circles for a good half an hour. Finally back on the trail, he managed to find the restaurant Jeff texted him. Holding his jacket over his arm, he gets to the table, putting it over his chair. He kisses Jeff's cheek. "Sorry I'm late. Took longer than I thought." He moves to Debra, kissing her on the cheek as well, before facing Owen.

He knew Owen was going to be there, but it's still a surprise to see him. Of course he knew the name, but he didn't really know the man. Keeping his face calm, he holds his hand out, to shake. "Nice to see you."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty28/06/11, 09:59 pm

"There ya are!" Jeff beamed up at Kurt. "Don't worry, we wouldn'a ordered without ya." He really wouldn't have. He was hoping Kurt spoke some french because the hell if he did. He didn't know what the heck to order and had the back up plan of ordering whatever Kurt did to avoid looking like a fool.

"Kurt! Honey! Welcome to Con Brio! The place is offerin' a fundraiser tonight for Tuscaloosa! Alla the proceeds from tonight's dinner will go to disaster relief from the tornadoes." She said proudly. "Aside from that, it seemed like a nice place to finally go on a double date!"
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty19/08/11, 06:17 pm

"Nice to see me too." Owen smiled at Kurt, and released his hand. He looked over the menu, and grinned behind it. It was in french, and he was pretty sure Jeff didn't know a lick of French. Owen knew enough.

He turned his menu around so Jeff could see the list of things inside, and pointed to one of them.

"You should order this, Jeff. It's really good--trust me."

Owen kept his smile innocent enough, his blue eyes flickered. He had just recommended that Jeff order snails. He was hoping he would, because he really wanted to see the look on Jeff's face when the plate was sat in front of him. And if Jeff actually tried one of the snails? Owen could hardly keep from chuckling at the thought of that, but he did. Jeff was a good sport, he'd only be upset about it for a little while, disgusted a bit longer, and then a few months from now...he might even find it funny. Owen certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)    Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)  Empty07/09/11, 12:05 am

"Always down for a good cause." Kurt sat down next to Jeff, grasping his menu and looking it over. While Kurt doesn't know French, he does recognize the names well enough, having been to enough French restaurants. He thinks it over, unsure of what to order. When Owen points something out for Jeff, Kurt turns around, to see what it is. Maybe something he could order too.

He recognizes the name, and instantly widens his eyes. In all his time knowing Jeff, he doubted such a dish would actually work for him. "Uh, Jeff…" He thinks for a moment, before realizing something's up. "Um, if you're getting it, let me pick some off your plate? Haven't had those in a long time."
Back to top Go down

Con Brio (Kurt, Owen)
Page 1 of 1