Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty
PostSubject: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty02/06/11, 11:40 pm

Jay laid curled up on the floor of the shower in shock, he couldn't believe what has just happened. He had just finished working out and had entered the shower when he had been attack and raped by someone he had thought was his friend. He slowly blinked trying to block the tears that threated to fall as he heard the door open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:07 pm

AJ walked into the showers, shocked when he saw Jay on the floor, tears running down his face. "Jay? You okay?" he asked, kneeling down beside him and pulling him into his lap. Jay was usually so happy, always smiling and joking around. He had never seen Jay like this before.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:19 pm

Jay bit his lip as he closed his eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears but it seemed like the more he tried the more that fell. Jay swallowed hard before starting slowly "I was r...." he stopped not able to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:22 pm

AJ frowned. "You were what?" he asked, wiping some tears away. He couldn't believe that he was in this condition.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:29 pm

Jay just shook his head, he couldn't say it. Maybe if he never said it then maybe he could pretend it never happaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:35 pm

AJ sighed. "Well, come on, then. Get up and let's get you dressed and cleaned up a bit, okay?" he said, pulling him up.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 04:51 pm

Jay nodded slowly before shakily starting to try and get up, wincing at the pain trying to hid it from AJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 05:00 pm

AJ frowned even more when he saw Jay wince. "Jay? You okay?" he asked as he helped him out to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty04/06/11, 05:05 pm

"I-i'm fine." Jay lied, his whole body seemed to hurt especially his lower body but he was still trying to convince himself that if he never said it then it never happaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty06/06/11, 05:44 pm

"Jay, don't bullshit me. You may be able to fool everyone else, but not me. What happened to you?" AJ asked as he sat Jay down.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty06/06/11, 10:42 pm

"I-It was Travis... Jay started slowly, as he looked at AJ. "He followed me into the shower and he..." Jay bit his lip as he stopped, he didn't want to say it aloud. He looked away from AJ before whispering softly "H-He raped me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty06/06/11, 11:06 pm

AJ froze at Jay's confession. "Travis raped you? I could kill him," he said.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 01:36 am

Jay shook his head "AJ just leave it, its not the first time something like this has happened to me and it proably won't be the last." he said softly. Jay closed his eyes slowly at the returning memories and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 03:00 pm

"This isn't the first time it's happened? How many times has it happened? Why haven't you told anyone, Jay?" AJ exclaimed, not being able to believe he was more worked up about this than Jay.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 03:45 pm

Jay curled up slightly. "I guess this is the fifth time." he said softly. "And Travis theatened to hurt anyone i told, i wasn't going to let him hurt anyone else" Jay felt the tears comming again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 03:52 pm

"Jay, you should have told someone. Me, Jeff, Hell, even Adam. You know he would have come and beat the shit out of Travis. This isn't something you should keep quiet," AJ said, sitting next to Jay.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 03:58 pm

Jay closed his eyes "Its wouldn't of stopped him AJ, he would of just made a point of either hurting me more or hurt somebody else because of me." Jay said sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 04:28 pm

"Yes, it would have! He wouldn't have been able to hurt you if you had told someone. And you can press charges! He'll get fired and go to jail!" AJ exclaimed, getting worked up again.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 04:35 pm

"And when he gets out who would he go after AJ hmm? You don't know Travis like i do AJ, he'd hurt the people i love, like Addy and yo...." Jay bit his lip as he stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 07:27 pm

"We can protect you, Jay! We can get you a bodyguard, a restraining order! Jay, you need to do something about this!" AJ exclaimed, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 07:43 pm

Jay sighed softly, he knew AJ was right but still he was worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 08:12 pm

AJ ran a hand through his hair. "Jay, we have to do something," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty09/06/11, 11:23 pm

Jay bit his lip softly. "I-I know..." he replied. Jay shut down his emotions, before saying numbly "I need to get to the hotel, need to wash. Need to get clean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty10/06/11, 03:39 pm

"Jay, we need to take you to the hospital. If you shower, you wash away all the evidence," AJ said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) Empty10/06/11, 05:02 pm

Jay sighed softly, he rerally didn't want to go to the hospital. But he just closed his eyes and slowly stood up, before pulling some jeans and a oversized hoodie. Jay pulled the hood over his head and grabbed his bag.
Back to top Go down

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next