Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You See?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 10:48 pm

Wade put his head in his hands, fingers combing through the touseled black hair.
He knew he wasn't taking the right approach to this but it was too late to stop now. He'd come up with this plan ever since he'd started on NXT and it had finally been put into action. And it was only now that he'd realized how wrong he was. Being an asshole wasn't the right way to get John's attention. But it sure was working. John hadn't even known of his existence in NXT. Wade had been forced to admire him from afar. But now, Wade was the one in charge, he was pulling the strings so why didn't he feel on top of the world.
He'd just thrown a glass of water in John's face. The previous week he called him a coward, and mocked him. He'd done just about everything. Everything but tell him the truth of course.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 10:57 pm

John slammed his locker room door shut as he wipped his face. The fucking Wade Barrett fucking splashed water in his face. He was seething, why did that dude have to be such an ass. John grit his teeth as he shoved his things in his bag roughly. He didn't know how much longer he couldn't take this shit. It really was killing him, maybe if Wade wasn't such a fucking prick. John huffed as he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of his locker room, hoping he didn't see Wade on his way out.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:00 pm

Wade sighed as he saw John pass.
"John, wait up." He called. John didn't look as if he was going to stop.
Wade sighed again, he hated doing this but it was the only way John would listen.
"John, I'm ordering you to stop."
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:03 pm

John cursed his luck as he heard Wade and when the bastard had the nerve to order him he growled but he did stop; he had to.
"What do you want Wade." He snarled.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:09 pm

No matter how much he wanted to, there was no way he could confess his feelings. Not yet anyways.
"Nevermind. Go." He shooed John away.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:12 pm

John was so close to giving Wade a piece of his mind he could taste is as he walked out of the building and to his truck. John grumbled as he threw his things in the back and got in. He laid his arms over the steering wheel and then rested his head on them. He wasn't about to cry over it but damn it, something had to give.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:32 pm

Wade was done pining over John with this little crush. He would take what he wanted then be able to get over John.
He walked out to the parking lot, hoping John hadn't left. He couldn't wait til the next day, he knew he'd change his mind.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:34 pm

John sighed, he had been sitting in this parking lot for almost thirty minutes but he still didn't have the will to go to the hotel yet, he felt drained.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:36 pm

Wade smirked as he noticed John still sitting there.
He knocked on the window with his fist. Not hard enough to hurt his hand but hard enough to let John knew he meant buisness.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:44 pm

John could have just screamed as Wade knocked on his window, he shoved his door open.
"What do you want damnit! Can't you just screw with me some more tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:46 pm

"Unlock the passenger door." Wade commanded firmly. "I'm getting in."
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:51 pm

John closed his eyes and counted backwards from ten, when he opened his eyes the door was unlocked and he was still pissed.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:53 pm

Wade climbed in the passenger seat. He didn't show how nervous he was. But inside his heart was pounding, he didn't know how John didn't hear it.
"Take me back to the hotel." He said firmly, it took all he had to not stammer.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty26/10/10, 11:59 pm

John just nodded and put the truck in drive, driving over the speed limit the whole way to the hotel.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:04 am

"I'm coming up to your room." Wade said. Not a question. He made sure John knew it was an order.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:09 am

"Whatever you want Barrett." He snapped as he stomped to his room, leaving everything else in the truck.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:12 am

Wade followed, immediately sitting on the bed. He took a deep breath when John wasn't looking. Sure he was confident but even he didn't have the guts to demand John to let him fuck him right away.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:25 am

John sat on the floor and glared at Barret. "What do you want?" He knew Wade didn't just want to bond.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:28 am

"You. I am going to fuck you. And you are going to let me." Wade said confidently. At least that's how he appeared on the outside.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:40 am

John's jaw went slack. "Your shitting me, that is rape. Hell no." John bit out, this was so unfair.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:43 am

"It's not rape if you're willing. Which I am commanding you to be." Wade said.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:47 am

"Wade, c'mon now, think this over. Are you seriously going to do this to me?" John asked, his cobalt blue eyes disbelieving.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:50 am

"Pants. Off. Now." Wade said lowly, closing his eyes, refusing to meet John's gaze.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:53 am

John's face fell, he really didn't have much of a choice, he would lose his job and his job was to precious to him, he loved it so much and it was all he had. John took a deep breath, trying to clam himself down. He slowly stood up and unbuttoned his pants, slowing pulling them down.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You See?   Don't You See? Empty27/10/10, 12:56 am

Wade stood and grabbed John's arm, pulling him over to the bed. He laid him on his stomach then stood, letting his pants fall to his ankles. He braced himself over John, cock brushing his hole.
Back to top Go down

Don't You See?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next