Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty
PostSubject: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty13/05/11, 12:06 pm

Twisted Evil I have a Kane muse, he's pretty to himself but interested in the going ons outside of his hotel room and the ring. As part of the tag team champions he gets plenty of exposure and when he's not staying to himself he's paling around with Big Show. (Now there are two ways this can split, kayfabe where he's all rawr and needs a strong person to keep up with him, or rl based and he's just a gentle to himself giant)

If anyone is interested in giving the BRM a twirl apply please.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty13/05/11, 12:30 pm

I can do it(: I actually am going to make a new OC that would be perfect. He's kind of small, though he could keep up if you wanted to do kayfaybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove

PostSubject: Re: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty13/05/11, 02:10 pm

Sounds like a plan, as for Kayfabe or RL, I'll leave that up to you, my Kane muse is very flexible. Drop me a line when you're ready to start and I'll post something up. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty17/05/11, 07:20 pm

So I can do this now(: I'm thinking rl and not kayfaybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty18/05/11, 11:11 am

Cool. Very Happy Now I do work third shift so if I don't get back tothe thread every day I apologize but I will definately take every opportunity to respond in a prompt manner.

And before I post a starter, is the character a superstar, crew member? Just looking for a bit of a back story so I can something good put up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate   BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate Empty18/05/11, 02:10 pm

He can be either, but I generally write him as an up-and-coming superstar, new to the game but very good.

And that's okay, take your time. I have quite a few threads going now so I'm usually super busy with them.
Back to top Go down

BRM seeking partner in crime or a mate
Page 1 of 1