Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mother of My Kid

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 07:42 pm

"I'll drive you there." Belle said as she led Johnny over to her car. She was no expert in gay break ups but she was willing to be there for Johnny since they would be getting closer. She slid into her car and unlocked it for Johnny
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 07:51 pm

John slid in the car. "Nice car... are you like a millionaire or somethin'?" He asked, putting on his seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 07:55 pm

Belle smiled as she started the car, "No, just have money to spend." She replied and pulled out. "Tell me where to go."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:08 pm

John guided Belle to his apartment, or former apartment. It was in a wilder, shadier part of town where all the clubs where. John went up to his place, fought with his boyfriend, Adam Copeland for a little bit before packing his stuff and going down to the car, throwing his bags in the backseat. "Let's get outta here." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:13 pm

Belle was looking around the neighborhood when Johnny got in the car. She didnt ask questions just started her car and pulled away from the curb. She wondered if Johnny and whats his name had fought. From Johnny's composure she could tell there was trouble but was scared to ask.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:16 pm

When they arrived back to Belle's place, John went straight to the fridge. "Why is everything so healthy in here?" He whine like a child. It was amazing Johns still had the perfect body he had with the way he ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:20 pm

"Because Im so busy I have to eat healthy or I'll crash" Belle explained as she put her purse and keys on the table before walking back to Johnny. "I'll show you your room when your ready and we can go get snacks tomorrow after I get off of work."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:39 pm

John smiled and squealed. "Yay! And I'm tired anyway, I should get to sleep." He said, grabbing his bag and let Belle lead the way to the extra room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:44 pm

"Bathroom is across the hall from your room." She said as she led him upstairs and to a room at the end of the hall. "This is your room." Belle explained as she opened the door. "Mine is down the hall. I have to work tomorrow so I will probably be gone when you get up then we can get you food." she smiled kindly and left figuring that after meeting with his ex Johnny would want some alone time.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:50 pm

John nodded and shed his cloths before curling up under the covers. He felt tears start dripping down his cheeks. He loved Dave... but Dave treated him like trash. And they just couldn't be together anymore. John quietly sobbed for hours until he eventually cried himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 08:52 pm

Belle heard the silent cries and depbated going to check on johnny. True she didn't like him but she had a heart. Finally she decided to but when she opened the door she found him asleep. He must have had his heart broken for him to cry himself to sleep Belle thought as she closed to door and made her way back to her room
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 09:22 pm

John awoke the next morning. He got up, searching for something to eat in the healthy fridge. He just poured himself coffee before curling up on the couch under a blanket, lazily watching TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 03:11 pm

Belle hung up the phone after negotiating a new deal for the company. A deal that would bring in money and clothes. Clothes for Johnny. Thinking of Johnny she decided to call and make sure her house was still in one peice
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 03:17 pm

John was still laying on the couch, half asleep as the TV played softly in the background. He lounged out under a blanket, gazing tiredly out at the amazing view of the city from the condo. He was still a little down from his fight with Dave. He bit his lip when the phone rang, not sure if he should answer it since this wasn't his house. He sighed and picked up. "Hm?" He hummed into the phone as a greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 03:52 pm

"Johnny? Are you still asleep?" Belle checked her watch. It was well past noon. By this time she had gotten a huge contract,IMed the entire company, and had lunch. Belle wondered how the hell he could sleep this late with so much to do
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 03:54 pm

"Nah. I always sound like this after a fight with my boyfriend." John sighed, staring down at his fifth cup of coffee. "When are you getting home. You should get a dog. It's lonely here!" He whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 04:03 pm

Belle couldnt help but smile from the other end of the line. "Because they will be lonely when im not there and ruin everything. I'll be home soon. Just have to take care of some things."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 04:17 pm

John sighed. "Okay. At least get a cat..." He chuckled. "Alright, I'll let you go. Have fun working and all that stuff. Ciao!" He said before hanging up and standing, heading to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 05:09 pm

She hung up the phone before sighing. This man was going to be the death of her. Already she had to put up money for junk food and pay him. But the cost was little to the reward.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 05:24 pm

John got dressed before wondering into the kitchen, sitting at the island as he ate a bag of chips as he waited for Belle to return. He liked this woman, Belle. He really appreciated all that she's done for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 08:08 pm

Belle hurried home and entered to find Johnny eating chips. It seems he had found something to eat. If she thought of it she did like Johnny. He was doing more than he realized for her. "Let me put this bag in my office and we can go." She said as she walked towards the office
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 08:12 pm

"Mmmmkay!" John called and got up, slipping on his sweatshirt. "Belle, can I get a cat?" He asked. He was lonely when Belle was away at work. He just wanted something to keep him company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 08:15 pm

Belle sighed and thought. What harm can a cat do? As long as he took care of it she didn't see the harm. "If you take care of it and make sure its healthy." She replied as she walked back out in more comfortable clothes and grabbed the car keys leading the way out the door
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 08:18 pm

John squealed like an overexcited child and hugged Belle. "Yay, thank you so much!" He said before letting her lead the way to the door and to the car. This girl was awesome! She' wasn't as strict as he though she'd be... though he had a feeling she would get a little more strict...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother of My Kid   Mother of My Kid - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 08:22 pm

"yeah yeah. But the minuet it misbehaves its gone. And I swear to god it messes with the stuff in my office and YOU are cleaning it up." She said as she unlocked the car and started it up. "I swear Johnny you better take care of it or its gone."
Back to top Go down

Mother of My Kid
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: