Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:22 pm

Heath is reveling in his day off. He cheated on his diet with some mac and cheese, did a quick clean up and a few adult things like taxes and all that, before settling in for an afternoon of good video games and crappy movies. He's wearing a pair of beat up old jeans as he reclines in the couch, intent on the controller.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:25 pm

John huffed as he stared under the hood of his car. It had broken down... and John knew nothing about cars. He sighed, glancing at the house in front of him. It couldn't hurt to ask for a little help, could it? John sighed and went up to knock on the door, not knowing who was behind it.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:38 pm

Heath blinks at the knock, caught off guard. He runs a hand through his hair, then pauses the game. He straightens up, arching his back in a spine-popping stretch.

Checking the peephole, he's surprised at the person behind it. He opens the door with a polite, but confused smile on his face. "Well hello there, Morrison," he drawls. "What brings you by?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:41 pm

John smiled when he saw Heath. "Actually, it's Hennigan outside the ring, but anyway, my car broke down... could you help me?" He asked, putting on his best smile, the smile that brought any man to his knees. He had a thing for Heath... but the red head never paid any attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:46 pm

Heath runs a hand through his hair. "Well hell, I don't know all that much about cars, but I can take a look at it, I guess." He smiles again, throwing on a pair of running shoes that were only half as beat up as the jeans he currently wore.

He figures John is just being friendly. Hell, he never heard anyone say a bad word about the guy. Heath heads over to the car, popping the hood and leaning in, examining the contents as best he can.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:48 pm

John pouted as he followed Heath. That was his best smile and it didn't seem to do one thing for the man. He sighed and came up next to Heath, admiring his he muscles. "So..." He started, trailing his hand up Heath's bicep. "You think you can fix it?" He asked, flirting with he other man.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:52 pm

Heath glances through the parts, then stands up, wincing. "I think it's the transmission, in which case, it's way outta my league." He smiles back, immediately shifting into his usual happy mode. "Tell you what? I've got a good buddy in town, who owns a repair shop a few blocks away. Why don't we go inside and I'll get him to pick up the car and take a look. Sound good?"

He's quiet for a moment, before a bright idea occurs to him. "Say, you can hang out here while he takes a look at it. Place is a bit of a mess for someone of your high standards, but it'll do."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 10:58 pm

John smiled softly. He touched him, but he didn't even flinch. What the hell? Was it him? Was he not his type? No one resisted him, and certainly no one ever ignored the signs of flirting when it came to John Hennigan. He was sexy, gorgeous, and just fucking beautiful. Why was Heath ignoring his flirting?

"That sounds good." John said with a beaming smile. Maybe they could get to know each other.... and it would give John a few more chances to flirt with his crush.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:02 pm

"Awesome!" Heath beams, "well come on in! The place is a bit of a mess, I'm sorry. Just couldn't bring myself to clean on my day off." He laughs softly. "Make yourself at home, mi casa es su casa and all that."

He calls his buddy on the phone and within a few minutes, the vehicle is towed down to the shop for repairs. Heath chats with his buddy, then goes back to John. "Well hell, looks like the repairs won't be done till morning. You're welcome to stick around tonight. Sure cheaper than finding a hotel. Help yourself to a shower or whatever's in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:13 pm

John smiled. Damn, Heath really was such a nice guy. The type of guy John was looking for. Someone he could talk to, someone to be comfortable with yet still have fun with. ANd Heath definitely seemed like that guy.

"Thank you, Heath. You're very sweet." He said with one of his prettiest smiles. He looked in the fridge, he was starving. Then frowned. There was... a lot od dairy... and he was very lactose intolerant. He sighed, not wanting to embarrass himself, and went tt sit on the couch. "So... how about we watch some TV, yeah? Get to know each other a little bit." He almost purred his words.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:25 pm

Heath nods. "Yeah, all right, sounds good." He meticulously saves his game, then switches back to TV. He's not much of a gamer, but one too many lectures from Justin about proper technique have been burned into his brain. He hands John the remote. "Guest's choice," he says with a bright, beaming smile.

"I'm sorry it's kinda slim pickings in the fridge, I was gonna order in. I can't really cook worth a damn and I'm in the mood for something hot anyway - how about you?"

The words slip out naturally and he's completely oblivious to any sort of double entendre.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:29 pm

John looked at Heath, a wicked smirk spreading across his lips. He moves closer so their thighs are touching. "Hot... I'm always in the mood for something hot." He purrs in Heath's ear, taking his words as a sign of flirtation.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:33 pm

Heath laughs softly. "Man, that tickles." He bats Johnny's hand away, thinking he's just playing around. He's still as friendly as ever. It just doesn't occur to him that people would be attracted to him in that way, never mind someone as gorgeous as John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:37 pm

John started getting frustrated. "Okay, seriously what's wrong? Is it me? Am I now good enough? Am I not pretty enough? Are you not gay or what? 'Cause I've been flirting with you since I got here and you barely acknowledge me. What did I do wrong?" He asked, hurt as to why Heath is pushing him away.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:40 pm

Heath stares at him, his jaw dropping a little. All he can get out is a soft "Uhhh, what?" His momma taught him to be more polite than that, but he honestly can't muster up the brainpower to say anything else. He's been caught utterly off guard.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:42 pm

John huffed. "I like you Heath! I've had a crush on you since I saw you in NXT! Do... you not like me like that?" He whispered, his expression that of a kicked puppy.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:45 pm

"You... I.... me?" He splutters, staring at him, utterly gobsmacked. "On ME?!" The idea that anyone, let alone someone as handsome, successful and hot as John would be interested in him like that astounds him.

Oh he's heard the fans say they love him, had them grab his butt in pictures, but he's never taken any of it seriously.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty10/04/11, 11:52 pm

"Yes you! Of course you! Now answer the question, do you like me or not? Because I've been waiting a long time. I've flirted and done it all, yet you don't respond. And it hurts... So, do you want me or not?" John repeated.

John knew he was gorgeous, and beyond good looking. But Heath was handsome, at least in John's eyes. And John loved Heath's personality. He wanted to be around him all the time. He needed to know if Heath wanted him around.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 12:01 am

Heath feels like he's been kicked in the head. There's so much information coming at him so fast that he's finding it hard to take it all in. "I just... oh ... oh wow."

He licks his lips, glancing away, running a hand through his hair. "Well of course I like ya, John," he murmurs. "You seem like a really great guy, I just never figured on you likin' me or nothing."

As it always happens when he's nervous, his accent becomes much thicker.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 07:17 am

John smiled softly. "Heath... I'm not that high maintenance when it comes to the men I date. I want someone genuine... and you're that guy. And of course someone like me would like you! Believe it or not, I think your handsome, and I think gingers are sexy. I've had a crush on you for a while now. So Heath... would you like to date me?" He asked, smiling in an almost shy manor.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 08:22 am

Heath has been thrown for a loop and he's still not sure how this all happened. Hell, ten minutes ago he was beating up aliens with a crowbar and now he's got John Morrison asking him to go steady. It's all making his head spin.

"Uh, sure," he begins, licking his lips a little nervously. "I mean, yeah."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 03:22 pm

John bit his lip. "You... you sure? You really want to? You're not just saying this because you're afraid of hurting my feelings, right?" He asked, not wanting to push Heath into something he doesn't want.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 07:00 pm

He swallows hard. "I do," he says after a moment. "You just... you caught me totally by surprise, man. For once I'm at a loss for words."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 07:02 pm

John nodded. "I understand. I guess I did kind of... jump on you with all this. SO how about, we sit, we eat, and talk, yeah?" He said, smiling a gorgeous smile
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Empty11/04/11, 07:08 pm

Heath looks away, but even his hair falling across his face can't hide the blush that's rising up in his cheeks. "That'd be great." He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next