Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking male for things of sexual nature.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debra

Debra

Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Empty
PostSubject: Seeking male for things of sexual nature.    Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Empty01/04/11, 12:23 pm

Alrighty, so I want to do this thread as practice as I can write a steamy m/m scene, but my het ones... aren't so good yet. AND I NEED TO BE GOOD AT THEM DUE TO MY CURRENT CHOICE IN CAREER.

I thought I had it made in the shade when someone wanted to do a het thread, but I doubt he's coming back SO... I will propose the idea to you.

It's going to have to be AU, as this obviously didn't happen and the time is going to be all messed up.

I want to use Ms. Debra- she can manage your male wrestling character. (Or whatever, I don't care)

Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Debra-marshall-4

She often hangs out with other Southern bells as you can see.

As a manager Debra is wily, foul mouthed, and will use her looks to help you win. (she insists it's not cheating if someone is attracted to her natural charms and good looks)

Which as you can she, she has plenty of.

Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Debra-mcmichael%281%29

DEBRA IS NOT SHY. SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. DON'T LET THE SWEETNESS FOOOOOL YOOOOU.

Anyway, what I'm expecting from your end is this:

There must be smut.

You must post at least a paragraph.

That is all.

All interested parties inquire within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking male for things of sexual nature.    Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Empty01/04/11, 03:02 pm

If you would like to do it with me I would be honored but this would be my first time doing Het smut. I can post a paragraph and more im sure.
Back to top Go down
Debra

Debra

PostSubject: Re: Seeking male for things of sexual nature.    Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Empty01/04/11, 03:06 pm

You betcha I do! Damn, Rocky with Debra? They'd be the loudest couple EVER. I love it! I'll throw something up soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking male for things of sexual nature.    Seeking male for things of sexual nature.   Empty01/04/11, 03:08 pm

Oh Good!
XD
This will prove to be interesting.
Back to top Go down

Seeking male for things of sexual nature.
Page 1 of 1