Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New boots (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty28/03/11, 01:00 am

Mike shrugged. "I am....unphased by them. Imma eat EVEN if it kills me so if you don't wanna die, you don't have to eat but I sure as hell am." Mike looked at the girls, still having the nerve to wink and grin at them when they looked over at him. He was ridiculous.

"Jeff, I don't care how he's having it, he knows im just kidding with him and knowing old Jake here if he had a problem her would be sure to let me know about it." He reached over and patted his friends shoulder. It was obvious the two had some kind of history together.

Mike got his plate the first time, he was the first one digging into his plate. He looked like a total pig. And the thing about Mike was that he didnt give a fuck what he looked like, he was just starving and that was all that mattered.

Jake didn't notice, he wasn't touching his food. He was in thought again, it was always so easy to tell when he had something on his mind. He just stopped everything but breathing.

Mike looked up at the two of them. Once he saw Jeff he shook his head and mumbled to Shawn. "If he does anything, Jake will catch hell from Cody for it but that funny for me." He went back to eating, not stopping even as Jake's phone rang to that familiar melody of "Right Now" By SR-71 play from Jake's cell.

He took his time, opening it and pressing it to his ear.
"Hello?"
"No im eating..."
"Thome bar with Mike and thome friendth."
"Jeff Jarrett and Thawn Michaelth..."
"Yeth but I guesth not if you want to."
"No I forgot."
"Im thorry!"
"God I didnt mean to."
"Ill go back a-"
"Now your juth being difficult."
He sighed and took the phone away.

Mike looked up at him curiously. "Cody hang up on ya?"
"Yeth...."
"Why?"
"I forgot to pick up his dry cleaning." Jake shrugged.
Mike snickered.
"And he wanth uth to meet him thoon..." Jake mentioned.
"Huh?" Now that made Mike drop his fork.
"No! Jake!"
"Come on....He juth wanth to come.."
"And make us miserable!!"
They glared at each other. They didnt fight much but Mike didnt like Cody...
Didn't like how he treated his large friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty29/03/11, 11:19 am

Jeff elbowed Shawn in the side, getting him to knock it off while they finished their dinner. They were on their last bites of food when Jake and Mike's conversation ended. They exchanged side way glances.

Shawn swallowed his last bit of steak. "Hey- guys. Did ya want us to go or somethin'? We don't want to make trouble for ya."

Jeff nodded. "Me an' him can vamoose, it ain't that big of a deal."

"Or we can pretend to be a couple. C'mere honey buns!" Shawn reached over and tried to pull Jeff to him but only ended up knocking them both to the floor.

"I want a divorce." Jeff grumbled from the floor and got up. He dusted himself off and took a seat back at the table. "Will us bein' here make trouble for ya, Jake is what Shawn an' I are tryin' to get at. Because we are havin' a great time. But we don't want to make things um, awkward either."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty29/03/11, 04:22 pm

Jake smiled at him. "Its fine, he wont be around long. He ith juth mad and wanth to chew me out for a few minuteth." Jake shrugged while mike grumbled. "More like bitch and moan all fucking day."

"Your mean to him." Jake knew Mike hated his lover, it was no secret and the thing was; Cody hated him too. Mike was never as hot headed as he was when Cody was around. At times it was rather funny but mostly it was bothersome and Jake liked to keep them apart.

"Anyways, you guys shouldnt leave unless you want to. Just ignore Cody, sides I havent had this much fun in a long time." He flashed his trade mark grin and finished his food up, winking at Shawn while he licked his lips, looking much like a goofy loonytoon.

Jake was quiet, not even finishing up his food. He didnt wanna see his lover but then again, he never did. He and Cody were going down fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty30/03/11, 08:16 pm

"Well, I only suggested we leave because I have a big ole mouth." Shawn said unashamed. "An' it can say some pretty awful things that lotsa people take the wrong way."

"And... I have a pretty bad temper. What with bein' Southern, we're all kinda hot heads. That an'... Cody's dad and brother ran me through the ringer an' left my company high an' dry at one point so..." Jeff rubbed the back of his neck and pushed the whiskey away. That would only confound matters. Plus, Jake looked pretty upset- he obviously didn't want to see Cody. He frowned a little.

"We'll be good. It'll be okay." Shawn nodded slowly. "So when's the ball a sunshine comin' on by?" He asked glancing toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty30/03/11, 08:28 pm

And just about then is when Cody Runnels decided to make his way into the bar. He was wearing a designer out fit, shades on, and a too good for you look on his face, as if he was better than any and every one in the bar. He paused, looking around the room. It was apparent when he laid eyes on Jake because he flicked his shades up higher on his nose and strut over.

"Jacob."
Jake put on a sweet smile. "Hey baby."
"Don't baby me damnit. How could you forget!!"
"It wath juth dry cleaning..."
"Just!!! Jake!!! MY dry cleaning is different! I don't expect you to know anything about having nice things to wear but I do and I needed that!"
Jake lowered his head. "Thorry...Ill get it when I leave..."
"Don't bother! I dont want you fucking anything else up." He paused, taking a breath. "And get that damn lisp fixed, you know I hate it."
Jake blinked at him. "How?"
"Find a way."
The large man sank down in his seat while Cody looked Mike, Shawn and Jeff over critically.

Mike snorted, staring back at Jake's lover. Cody didnt like that.
"What are you looking at Mizanin!!"
"Im not sure yet?" Mike cocked his head to the side. "Kinda looks like frog."
"You are the frog you dolt!"
"Bitch." Mike muttered under his breath, crossing his arms.
"What was that?"
"I called you a BITCH!!!"
Cody stepped back, looking around as they had caught the attention of others.
Jake reached over and popped Mike in the stomach. "Huth!!"
"He started it!!"

Cody exhaled and then moved on to Jeff and Shawn.
"You two haven't died of old age yet?" He raised a brow at the older two men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty30/03/11, 08:38 pm

"Nope, still alive an' kickin' unfortunately." Shawn grinned a little. "Boy ain't you a pushy lil' pillow princess?"

Jeff narrowed his eyes up at Cody. "Ohhh, so... This is Cody right? Well, I can't say it's a pleasure to meet a rude lil' self entitled prick such as yourself. We were havin' a grand ole time till ya reared your spoiled lil' self, so why don't ya go an' see your way out. There's four people here at this table, an' it's pretty safe to say that the majority wants nothin' to do with you. An' for your information... I like Jake's lisp. But I see nothin' to like about you from your knobby knees to your rubbery lips."

Shawn cleared his throat. "An' they say I'm the one with the big mouth."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty30/03/11, 08:49 pm

Cody blinked at him and then Jake, popping him in the shoulder.
"Arent you going to say anything Daffy duck?" Cody loved to make fun of his lisp. Jake fidgeted, looking at Jeff and giving a half-assed glare.
"Be nithe...."

"Ugh! Are you kidding! What was that Jake?" Mike snickered at him. "That was Jakey's way of telling you he didn't give a damn and he agreed with Jeff." Mike leaned back with a large grin at the pissed off man. "Oh hell no. You listen to me you red neck, over the top, beer bellied, hill billy bastard." Jake looked up at him like he was crazy. "You need to mind your own fucking business, you wouldn't wanna break your hip trying to get up from the table and do something to MAKE me leave would ya grandpa?" His words were oozing with sweetness.

Jake stood up and gave Cody and gently shove, pushing him back a foot or two. "He doeth not have to. I am telling you to leave and apologize to my friend and then leave." Jake was trying to stick up for him because Cody was wrong, very wrong for how he was acting and Jake let it fly when it was just him and Mike but not Jeff and Shawn.

"Excuse you?" Cody looked bamboozled.
"No, Cody im theriouth."
The small man looked at them, picked up Jake's coke, splashed it in his face much like the waitress had done Mike and stormed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 08:33 pm

Jeff sucked his teeth looking up to Cody with a cold, angry stare. "Well golly gosh gee? Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black there Coddles. Ain't ya'll from Texas? I should know. I worked with your daddeh an' your brother." He stood up. "And I wouldn't worry about breakin' my hip. I assure you it works jus' fine. Lemme give you an example!" He grabbed the back of Cody's shirt and the waist band of his pants, leading the man out of the restaurant. "An' don't come back ya foul mouth lil' tooth pick!"

Shawn looked over his shoulder at Jeff ushering Cody out. "Well... if the kid's smart he'll leave. If not- I'm gonna get the olllle blackberry out an' prepare to call the police because who ever said I'M the rowdy one was wrong." He slid some napkins over the table for Jake. "Ya gotta dump him, Jake."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 08:41 pm

Jake said nothing, taking the towels and drying his face.
Mike was laughing his ass off, pointing at Cody and Jeff. He wanted his friend to dump Cody, he had tried to make it happen several times but Jake just....Never did it. He stayed with the small man even though Cody was an utter and total bitch to him. "I hope he keeps on, I want Jeff to kick his ass. He needs it." Mike gave Shawn a wide grin.

"I can't let that happen...." Jake watched them, praying Cody went on and didn't make seen. Apparently God had mercy on Jake because the small man let out a string of curses, stomping out. Jake would get an earful later but right now he gave Jeff a grateful smile.

"Thank you Jeff." He hated being with Cody, wanted someone he could love and would love him without being an insufferable bitch to him and all of his friends and family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 08:56 pm

Jeff crossed his arms across his chest. "Pain in the ass kids- kids these days my god!" He frowned and walked back to the table. "Oh Jake, it's all in your hair!" He sighed, picking up a napkin. He ran it through Jake's hair, trying to get it all out. After awhile he gave up. "This is gonna be a sticky mess, come on- let's go run to the bathroom an' I'll try an' get it out for ya." He offered.

"Well, there ya go. The Tennessee hot head works like a charm." Shawn smiled broadly. He leaned over the table speaking lowly to Mike. "He needs to get rid of him. That behavior is pretty uncalled for. Plus it wasted perfectly good coke! Which is a crime ya know." He winked playfully at him before settling in his seat.

"Doesn't anyone reveal in the beauty of the sexy boy anymore?" He sighed remembering some of the words Cody said. He looked at his distorted reflection in the spoon- pouting madly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 09:05 pm

Jake nodded, following Jeff into the bathroom. His head was lowered, ashamed of how his lover had acted. "Jeff, im thorry about him...He ith juth....Im thorry..." And he really was. One thing about Jake was that as a lover, he was always sweet and caring and patient. He never rushed or got angry unless something was seriously wrong. It was his nature to be like a little puppy, follow his lover, cater to their needs.
Cody took full advantage of that.

Mike leaned back, smirking at Shawn. "Sure they do? Don't you see all the girls fainting every time I smile at them?" He chuckled lightly and nudged Shawn. "But on a personal level, Shawn, if nothing else, I still reveal in your beauty so be honored old man." Mike was full of himself, cocky, obnoxious, but somehow, his friends and family dealt with him, even learned to love him. It seemed no one could reach his level of over all awesomeness but he knew that in his prim, Shawn Michaels had surpassed him and he respected that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 09:20 pm

"It's okay, Jake." Jeff pulled him into the men's room, wetting some paper towels in the sink. It was just them in the bathroom, which was fine. If it was packed, that would take explaining.

And Jeff hated having to explain himself.

"Ya can't control your lover- it ain't your fault ya'll gone an' hitched yourself up to a crazy horse." He frowned when he realized he wasn't going to be able to reach Jake well enough to get at his hair. He climbed up on the sink, letting his legs dangle as he ran the paper towel through Jake's blonde hair. "There's nothin' worse than sticky hair, Jake." He threw out one paper towel and started on another until he was satisfied. "There."

Shawn playfully pouted at him. "Ya mean that? No lie? ....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome." He grinned at Mike. "...Ah.... poor Jake." He sighed. "There was a time period when I was like that. Like Cody, not Jake. Eeep. I was pretty embarrassin' too. Flirtin' shamelessly when I was 'datin' someone. There was no 'sorry I'm taken' with Shawn Michaels." He cleared his throat. "Sorry for the trip down memory lane there, Mike."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 09:25 pm

"Thank you." Jake thought it was adorable Jeff needed to sit on the sink to reach the top of his head. Jake thought many things about Jeff were adorable. "I hate having my hair all thicky....I hate thaying the word thicky." He blushed lightly, hating how bad Cody could make him feel about his speaking impediment.

Mike shrugged.
"I am AWESOME but if I got a girlfriend and I love her or like her enough I wont cheat. Momma always threatened to cut off my private parts if I did that to a women." He shook his head. She was something, but she raised me right." He had yet to cheat on any one. "But Yeah, Cody cheats on him alot, I have seen it, and....I dont think Jake knows. If he did then Cody would be history."

Mike took a paused before laughing lightly to himself. "Yes I meant that too, you are still the sexy boy....Sexy grandpa"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty31/03/11, 09:42 pm

"Well... I used to have very long hair at one point so I KNOW what a pain in the butt sticky hair can really be. Ya'll are so lucky it ain't longer. Then we'd have a REAL mess on our hands." He slid off the counter top, fixing his jeans and his tee shirt that got mussed up from all of his moving around. He reached up straightening Jake's collar. "There. There's a couple a stains, but ya'll are as right as rain as far as I can tell. An'..." He fidgeted on the heels of his new boots. "Ah wasn't lyin' or nothin' when I said I liked your lisp. Makes you you. It shouldn't be somethin' to be ashamed of."

"Oh come on- then what was that whole marathon flirtin' gettin' numbers bet we were all takin' a part in back there...?" He asked and smirked. "It's cool Mike. We're guys! We're gonna flirt with cute waitresses when we're out with other guys. I'm pretty dang sure girls do the same thing, though... I've never really been one."

Shawn laughed. "I'm jus' a sexy G.I.L.F! An'... that would be Bret. He's the one with grandpups."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 12:48 pm

Jake blushed a bright red, his hands coming up to toy with the collar Jeff had just fixed for him. Jake had never liked long hair on himself before. He thought it was too much to handle, plus he just didn't like it.
"Well....thank you Jeff. Thatth very thweet...."
It really was to him, he usually didn't have people liking his lisp, usually got made fun of for it, and the main culprit was Mike.

"Yeah, but when I had me a girlfriend there was no way I could do any of that and get away with it. My conscience demands that if I do I come clean." He pouted. "If not it drives me insane....er." The goofy grin was back.

Mike chuckled. "I used to go around my house singing that song, got on everyone's nerves but it still remains my favorite song anyone has ever come out too." He hummed the tune lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 01:06 pm

"You're welcome. Come on then, let's get the heck outta here before Mike an' Shawn start wonderin' what the heck we're up to." He patted Jake on the back, starting toward the door. When he reached for the door, he paused briefly- not wanting to move. He got a strange feeling creeping up the back of his neck, prompting him to put his hand on the back of it rubbing the feeling away. "Jake... I'll meet you out in jus' a second, alright?"

"...You ran around the house singing I'm jus' a sexy GILF?" Shawn asked seriously before he busted out laughing. He could picture Mike doing both. "Oh Mike, I'm only bustin' your chops, I know what ya meant, an' I'm flattered- I really am. Flattered and proud of ya." He leaned back in his chair, casting a look toward the door when some one walked in. He instantly frowned and turned back around to face Mike. "Fun's over." He muttered.

Eric Bischoff swaggered in, spotting Shawn and Mike right away. He put his hands on the back of Shawn's chair, grinning at the younger man in his typical smarmy way. "Well hey there guys! What a fun little reunion this is. I won't keep ya, but... I'm missing one TNA founder. Have you guys seen him at all?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 01:17 pm

Jake frowned at him, hesitating before stopping all together.
"No, whatth going on out there?" He rested a large shovel size he hand on the smaller man's shoulder. He was worried now, Jeff was acting strange, he had no clue why either. He wanted to peek out of the door but God knows whatever was out there would notice him so he just stood there behind Jeff and waited.
Jake was a big man, A strong man. He didn't fear having his ass handed to him, it happened but if he needed to he didn't back down from a serious fight if it involved a friend...

Mike paused, nodding slowly. "I think I did say that a time or two accidentally when I was really little on accident. He felt warmth creep up his neck and settle on his lightly freckled cheeks.

His sheepish smile was replaced by a grin at Eric Bishoff, he didn't like the man, he made Mike uncomfortable but Mike; being the most Awesome must see super star ever, was skilled at grinning at people he didn't like.
"Ummm I don't know anything about you TNA boys so I wouldn't know anything about a founder. And if I did know any of them I wouldnt wanna hang out with those hardcore bastards." He shrugged nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 01:30 pm

"Jus' a feelin' I get when I know somethin's up." He shut his eyes and listened a bit. He heard a little bit of Shawn and Mike, and then a third voice. His cheeks paled a little and his shoulders instantly slumped as if all the fight drained out of him. And of course, it had. Jeff endured Bischoff for well over a year now. It was hard to have the energy to fight at this point. He finally swallowed. "Did ya ever make a really bad decision before, Jake...?"

"Reallly, Mike." Eric drawled out slowly as he glanced at the two empty places beside Shawn and Mike. "So Shawn- I thought you stopped drinking. What's up with the bottle of Jack?"

"We can't have dinner with people, Eric? We folks at the WWE- regardless of whether or not we're on our retirement package or active in the ring are friendly to everyone." He nodded and glared up at Eric.

Eric took the opportunity to make himself right at home. "Great! Because boy, do I ever need to sit down. What a shame, I really have to talk to good ole Double J. I have a few new things I want to go over with him."

Shawn scowled, muttering something foul under his breath.

"Oooohhh Shawn. How un Christian of you. I heard that, by the way. I guess you and I will have to make small talk then, eh Mike? Guess they're not being too generous with the happy pills at the retirement home- poor Shawn." He patted Shawn's shoulder. "So how is WWE's most awesome champion doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 01:47 pm

Jake frowned deeply, stepping closer to Jeff. "Yeah...I have made very bad decithion's before Jeff..." He had a bad feeling about this, he hated the way Jeff had just...He didn't even look like the same man anymore. It made Jake uneasy, his heart racing, pounding against his chest and threatening to break ribs.

"Jeff, ith there thomeone I need to know?....." He didn't wanna jump ahead of himself but he didn't mind helping if Jeff needing him too. It was just the kind of man Jake was, always wanting to help when he could. He played the part of a self centered bastard in the ring but out of it, he was a friend you could count on.

Mike heard Shawn's little "Un Christian" words but passed it off, trying to make himself relax. He was good at this, one thing Mike could do was act, and charm the birds out of the trees."

"He is great...." He paused, chuckling. "Well, I am great. I like being champ for once ya know? Took me years to get here and now that im here I don't plan on giving it up any time too soon ya know?" He looked around for the man who was now waiting on them. "Sir!! C'mere!!" Mike gestured him over. He winked and nodded to Eric.

"How bout you get my new friend here a drink? What would you want Eric? And before you answer all you got here to talk to me is and Shawn. Our friends I think might have had to go pick up some other guys. And that would be Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston. The Jack is mine." He reached over for the Jack Daniels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:10 pm

Jeff glanced back toward the door and nodded. "Well... When ya are 'round this business for as long as I have been, sometimes people... well... they remember things that ya don't want them to. A-an' then they come an'... try..." He rubbed his temples. "They try an' ruin everything ya made for yourself, an' they... They put ya under their thumb. Make ya feel worthless." Jeff paced slowly, the heels of his boots clicking on the floor of the bathroom. "Bischoff is usin' somethin' he has on me to... t-to... get what he wants outta me. He works me like a dog, he uses me, he threatens the people I signed- my boys... An' he's runin' the company I worked so hard on into the ground because he gets off on keepin' men under his control! He never could step foot in a ring an' do what we do, so he takes it out on us in other ways. He's a sick, sick man an' there's nothin' I can do!" The end of his voice grew slightly shrill out of frustration. "He won't ever leave me alone." He said finally letting out a defeated sigh.

"Oh, I see." Eric grinned a bit. "Kofi and Evan. Never pictured them the type- but I never thought I'd see good ole Shawn in a bar again either so go figure! I'll have a Jack and coke."

The waiter nodded and headed off to the bar to get his drink.

"I'm afraid after my drink I'll have to go. I really have to find Jarrett. I'm going to have to send him on another tour- we really need to bulk up the TNA market in Alaska." He nodded sagely.

"Alaska?!" Shawn fumed. "No. No way. You don't need to be sending Jeff to Alaska. You just want to make his life miserable!"

"Absolutely not. It's just business, Shawn." Eric chuckled and took his Jack and coke.

Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:18 pm

Jake blinked, his large hand closing around Jeff's upper arm. His lips were pursed into a thin line as he let the words sink into his head. "Jeff, ith there anything I can do? Ill help if I can...if you might let me." He felt his heart constricting painfully in his chest for this man. Jeff had been good to him today, Jeff was a very good man, Jake knew this. Just because he made some mistakes didn't mean they needed to be held over his head forever.

No, Jake would do something to help this man.

Mike frowned at the two of them, thinking to himself but he just seemed to be checking Eric out like he would some girl. He did this often. When he was thinking he would look at someone like he was busy with them. But not this time, Mike was deep in thought.
Alaska?

That didn't seem fair, hell he had never been to Alaska and he had been just about everywhere else. He didn't even see why anyone would want to take a good old southern man like Jeff Jarrett to a place like Alaska.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:30 pm

"I don't even know how to help myself." He murmured. "I wouldn't know where to behind to ask someone else to help me." Jeff let his head hang, glancing to the hand on his arm. "But I appreciate the support- the kind words. Thank you, Jake. You're a good guy."

"You're jus' tryin' to make his life miserable because you're a sick sadistic bastard!" Shawn muttered watching as Eric took a drink of his Jack and coke. He took the opportunity and palmed the glass upward to splash the dark liquid all over his face.

"Shawn, what the hell is the matter with you?! I figured your manners would have gotten better over the years but damn!" He toweled his face off with a napkin.

Shawn tore the napkin from his hand, grabbing Eric out of his chair and pushed him. "Some have, but ya won't ever get to know which ones. Ya've worn out your welcome now get the hell outta here before I kick your teeth down your throat." He snipped.

"Fine, fine. Glad to see at least the younger generation of 'superstars' has some damn manners." Eric fixed his shirt and left the bar in a huff.

"Good riddance." Shawn sat back down shaking his head. "He lives to make Jeff's life miserable. Whatever he can think of, he does it."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:35 pm

Jake frowned, his grip growing tighter. "Ill think of thomthing. Remember now, Mike ith pinky. I am the brain." He sighed softy as he thought this over. What could he do to help Jeff? Was there anything? There had to be....

Mike didn't say much about Shawn's little stunt, just blinked at him ans offered Eric a napkin before the man left them alone. Mike had no idea what was going on, he was just trying to be civil people.

"What in the fuck was that Shawn? If he is fucking with Jeff, all you have just done is succeed in pissing him off more." Mike rationalized in his hyper, loud, obnoxious way. "Not he might seen him down there for good if he can, hell if you hadn't have done that, I might could have worked my Mizanin magic and talked him out of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:46 pm

Jeff grinned at that. "Alright there, Brain. I appreciate the help. Come on, let's go back out there. Face the music." He said and opened the door. "...He ain't there. Maybe I was mistaken." He blinked and seemingly brightened back up.

"Mike-- listen. There's no amount of magic in the world to make that man see anything than his own bloated sense of self importance." Shawn shook his head. "Jeff is like my lil' brother. I've known him for longer than you've been alive-an' I know what Eric does to him. I know how he tears him down. I know how he..." Shawn looked visibly upset at that point- running his hands through his long hair before swallowing. "He... tortures him, Mike. Mentally. Physically. For a year, Mike. Maybe more." He raked his teeth across his bottom lip. "It's... it's been so hard to see."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: New boots (OPEN)   New boots (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty05/04/11, 02:56 pm

Jake looked around, his eyes landing on Mike's face. He knew the man had been here, if not his bestfriend wouldn't been looking so scared and not many would call that look a look of fear but it was, Jake knew.

The large man stepped over and rested a hand on Mike's shoulder, bending down into his ear. "You alright Mike?"

The small man just nodded at him, standing and excusing himself to go to the bathroom. Jake sighed and sat himself down, trying to make that dark cloud over him disperse. He reached for his drink, frowning when it was empty.
"Something happen to my drink?"

Mike had by now locked himself in a stall and just breathed. Any kind of torture, self mutilation, death, whatever bothered him, made him sick. Mike was a very bouncy, bubbly man, as if he had no worried but when he was younger he had been abused, it was over now but he still got sick to think of things like that because Mike had felt the pain. He felt bad for Jeff....
Back to top Go down

New boots (OPEN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next