Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cats in the Cradle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty06/04/11, 08:58 pm

"I wasn't a nice person back then, Sam. I was doin' a lotta drugs, a lotta partyin'- I didn't care about anyone else but myself because well... I pretty much thought I was hot shit after awhile. An' no one gave me any reason to think differently." He shrugged a shoulder. "It was bad. Your mom was a victim of my bad behavior. But... over the years I changed. Woke up." He sighed. "But that doesn't excuse what I did."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty04/05/11, 11:32 pm

The brunette nodded. She'd seen Chris' father go through similar behavior. She knew what it could do to a family. "I'd rather not focus on that though," she said, "point is, you're not that man anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty06/05/11, 09:55 pm

"Nope! I moved past that now. I'm trying to be a good man. I'm sorry I couldn't have been there for you when you were growing up, but I... I don't think I was in the right mind to even be a good father. Too selfish." He sighed and ran a hand over his ponytail. "Ah well. Are ya sure ya don't want somethin' to eat? I was about to make something."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty08/05/11, 06:07 am

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," Samantha said softly. "I don't normally eat much between taking care of Hales and my strict theatre schedule."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 10:17 pm

"But ya should! Ya gotta eat. Ya gotta get some strength in ya, or ya'll will get sick. You're too busy to be laid up, ya know that." He said and made his way into the kitchen. He worked on making them a quick lunch of some soup and sandwiches, bringing his daughter a tray. "Here we go. You eat. Eat a lot. You're way too think!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty29/05/11, 04:23 am

Samantha just smiled and nodded for a moment. She'd never uttered the words she was about to say in her life. "Okay daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the Cradle   Cats in the Cradle - Page 2 Empty01/06/11, 05:04 pm

Shawn stopped when he heard the word daddy. It was such a nice thing to hear- he wasn't expecting to hear that. He hadn't earned the title yet at least in his mind. "Eat up!" He grinned. "I make a mean sandwich."
Back to top Go down

Cats in the Cradle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: