Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Careful what you say

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Careful what you say Empty
PostSubject: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:07 am

Seth got out of his car and walked into his new work place. He'd recently been hired into the WWE and only knew one person.
Who he didn't want to talk to.
Hanging his bag over one shoulder, he walked down the hallway, having no idea where anything was. He passed a few Superstars who gave him odd looks, which he assumed was because they had no idea who he was.

He stopped when he turned a corner, staring down the corridors that all looked the same, completely lost.

Sighing, Seth leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone, pointlessly looking at it so he didn't look so obviously lost. He was hoping a Superstar he recognised from the show would pass by, so he could follow them; too stubborn to ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:15 am

Jay had arrived at the arena by himself, he parked and grabbed his bag with his stuff for that show. He'd learned to travel by himself since he's best friend retired and his boyfriend had breaken up with him. Jay didn't mind it anymore but he still got lonely. He when spotted a someone he'd never seen because leaning again a wall. "Hey are you lost or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:27 am

Seth looked up, startled by the sudden voice. "What? Um, no." He said, too quickly, making it obvious that he was.

He was too stubborn to admit he had no idea where he was going.
Seth recognised the man in front of him, but he couldn't remember his name from on the show, not having watched WWE much since he started training to become a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:32 am

Jay gave a friendly smile, "Well where were you heading? Maybe were heading towards the same place." He said. Jay looked down the hallway and spotted his ex boyfriend and his new lover in a liplock. Jay sighed, they always seemed to do it right in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:38 am

"The locker rooms." He said, sounding slightly irritated. He followed the other man's gaze and raised his eyebrow when he saw the couple, suddenly looking as irritated as he'd sounded.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 03:44 am

Jay saw the irrtated look on the new guys face, "Whats wrong?" He asked with a confused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:02 am

"Is that really nessesary in public?" He asked, still looking at them.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:04 am

Jay realised what he was talking about, "Their not really thinking i think but really their not doing anything wrong." He said as he looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:10 am

Seth looked back over at him. "They aren't, but I'm sure it'll bother someone..." He said, leaving the other man to interpret it however he wanted, not really thinking either.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:13 am

Jay frowned at that, guess that meant he didn't care for gays. Jay sighed and shook his head as he headed towards the locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:21 am

Watching as the other man headed down the hall, Seth sighed and shrugged his shoulders, slowly heading in the same direction. When he found the locker room he saw the man again on one side of the room and headed over to the other, putting his bag down after looking over at him again.
Seth took his wrestling gear out of his bag and pulled off his shirt as he started getting changed.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:24 am

Jay quietly had already started to change when his ex came in, "Hey Jay-Jay." His ex said with a chuckle. Jay rolled his eyes and continued changing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:34 am

Seth paused as he was pulling on a boot when someone came in and spoke to the man he'd followed in. He eventually chose not to say anything, not wanting to get in trouble on his first day and continued getting ready.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:39 am

Jay sighed as his ex finally left, he looked at his phone and saw he had a email. He was now going to travel with a Seth Johnson. "Umm exscue me is Seth Johnson in here?" Jay asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:41 am

Seth looked up suddenly when he heard his name. "Um yeah. Why?" He asked, only realising after he'd asked that the person who'd said his name was the one talked to before.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:47 am

"Well i just got a email for headquaters, we are going to be traveling togather." Jay answered, his luck sucked. He was going to be traveling with a guy who didn't like gays. Jay sighed softly before continuing, "I'm Jay, Jay Reso. I'm known in the ring as Christian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 04:54 am

Seth stared at him dumbly. They had to travel together?
When Jay introduced himself, Seth stopped staring and smiled slightly as he recognised the name.
"You're Christian?" He asked.
"Wow...shows how much I've paid attention lately..." He mumbled afterwards.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 12:33 pm

Jay nodded with a small smile, "Yep thats me. And you've probably been stressed out with started and stuff lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 08:18 pm

"How did you know?" Seth joked, knowing every new person went through a lot of stress.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 08:42 pm

Jay smiled, "I still remember starting out myself." He said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 08:45 pm

"It's not really something you'd forget easy, especially if you start out in this place as a vampire..." Seth said, shaking his head with a smile as he remembered the Brood.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 08:56 pm

"Hey the brood was fun plus i got to work with Addy." Jay said with a chuckle, "The only thing i didn't like was the shirts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 09:02 pm

"Oh I'd never hate on the Brood, the entrance was awesome." Seth admitted, choosing to ignore how Jay said Adam's name. "But yeah, the shirts...Gangrel's style maybe, but not yours..." He added, not thinking about what he said, as usual.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 09:14 pm

Jay nodded, "Yeah the shirts were David's idea, i liked the shirts i wore in E&C much better." He said before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you say   Careful what you say Empty08/08/11, 09:24 pm

Seth nodded, agreeing, then finished putting on his boots. He stood up and looked around for a mirror, wanting to make sure he hadn't messed up his spiked hair as he'd changed. Not seeing one, he turned around to face Jay again.
"Does my hair look ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Careful what you say
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: