Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty11/08/11, 04:41 pm

Carter smiled as they pulled up to his ranch and the land connected to it. It was a beautiful classic Tennesse ranch house but the land and add ons were the real run. Out in the back, way back, behind the house he even had his own race track. "Like it?" Carter smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 06:40 pm

John smiled as he took everything in. He was definitely satisfied with how Carter lived. He just had tog et the man to fall for him. Which didn't seem to hard. The man looked pretty naive and would fall for John in a week. "I love it." He said, kissing Carter's cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 06:42 pm

Carter smiled, "So do I. I built most of the add ons with my own two hands, just needed help with the plumbing and the electricity."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 06:45 pm

John smiled again. "Impressive." He said, looking around. "Nolee, help with my bags." He demanded sweetly. He didn't carry bags. He just didn't. He was far too gorgeous for that.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 06:47 pm

Nolee sighed, "You boys go on in and get settled. I'll get the bags."

Carter smiled, hugging her, "Thanks kid."

"yeah, yeah, yeah," she muttered./
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 06:49 pm

John smiled sweetly. "Thanks, doll." He said before taking Carter's hand as they went into the large house. "It's beautiful. Wanna show me the bedroom?" He blurred with a sultry smirk.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:03 pm

Carter smirked, grabbing him around the waist and leading him up to the bedroom.

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 85092_6958_Gaucin_Country_house
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:15 pm

John smiled and looked around the room. "Ohh, I like it." He purred and pushed Carter into one of the chairs. "Lemme put on a show for ya, yeah?" He said and stepped back, slowly stripping off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:23 pm

Carter sat in one of his chairs, propping his feet up as he watched Johnny. He had never been to a strip club before, but he was pretty sure whatever show Johnny was about to put on for him was going to be damn close to going to one.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:28 pm

John slowly unbuttoned one button at a time, his shirt slowly sliding off, revealing his perfectly sculpted torso, his abs tan and glistening in the light. "You like?" He purred, his hands slowly undoing his belt buckle.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:33 pm

"Like? Nah, that ain't the word," Carter smirked, propping his hands behind his head. "I love."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:44 pm

John smirked and undid his belt completely. He unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans before his alarm on his phone beeped. He looked at the time ad started redressing. "Sorry babe, I have a photo shoot. Nolee and i will be going now. It's been a fun tease." He chuckled and left to go find Nolee. "Noleee, time to go!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:49 pm

Nolee was in the kitchen talking on the phone with someone. "What am I wearing? Well, you know that cute blue top you bou-" she saw John and hung up quickly, "I have to get going." she hung up and pocketed her phone, smoothing out her hair.

"What? Where are we going without my brother?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:52 pm

"You are coming with me to my photo shoot. Because one... your brother is famous and your a nobody. So, you're gonna be in the shoot with me. It'll be kinda sexual but I'm gay, and you can deal with it. Now lets go." John explained, leaving no room for argument as he headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:57 pm

Nolee rolled her eyes, heading to the limo with John. "I'm so glad you asked me if I was going to do this. Maybe I had plans today. Did you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 07:59 pm

John looked her over. "As if you had plans." He chuckled and pulled out a nail filer, filing his nails absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/08/11, 08:01 pm

Nolee rolled her eyes, " I had a managers meeting! I had things that I have to, plus shopping!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty14/08/11, 12:16 am

John rolled his eyes. "It can wait. I'm more important." He said as they got into the limo, John telling the driver where the shoot was.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty22/08/11, 02:02 am

"You know I hate conceited jerks like you," Nolee practically growled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty11/09/11, 12:34 am

John shrugged. "Well, I love myself. I like who I am. What I do. So what other people think truly doesn't matter to me." he said as they reached the place and walked in. "You'll be a star thanks to me." He said, telling wardrobe at the shoot to get Nolee dressed and all dolled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty11/09/11, 09:26 am

"I am a star. I manage two of the brightest stars in the NASCAR world, my brother and Wade Barrett!" Nolee shouted angrily as they dolled her up.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty11/09/11, 12:40 pm

John raised a brow. "Does the world even know your name doll? Or are you just the face in the background?" He said said they got John ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty12/09/11, 02:58 pm

"I'm just a face in the background and I prefer it that way!" Nolee huffed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/09/11, 02:33 pm

John blinked at her. "You're your brother's slave. Grow a lady set, and start acting like the star you should be." Were his last words before they took Nolee on set, and left Johnny to get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger   I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger - Page 5 Empty13/09/11, 07:25 pm

Nolee shook her head, she wasn't in front of the cameras for a reason. She hated attention. She hated the spotlight. She hated trying to be their perfect image while she would much rather be pulling the strings behind stage. Sighing, she allowed them to take snapshot after snapshot of her.
Back to top Go down

I Ain't Sayin' He's a Gold Digger
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: