Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Empty
PostSubject: The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon   The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Empty03/07/11, 06:36 pm

Steph: You all already know who I am and I swear the first one of you that says "Alberto Del Rio" is going to find themselves in the unemployment line. I thought since the previous owner of TNA, Mr. Jarett, was able to dish on himself then so could I. I know you may be asking why me instead of dad but why don't you just shut up.

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Halloween_stephanie_mcmahon
Steph: I know, I know. You're thinking how unlike the real Stephanie McMahon for being a witch.

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Tumblr_l7knnpY1wE1qd5slzo1_400
Steph: Ah, Randy Orton. Most women would have backed down because he was 'scary'. He forgets I married his Evolution mentor. I'm not afraid of him at all.

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Real-Life-Wedding-Pictures-triple-h-and-stephanie-mcmahon-8569277-400-300
Steph: Ah, my wedding. The worst mistake of my life. Sorry Shawn, for thinking I would be happy with your man.

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon Wwe-stephanie-mcmahon-titan-tron-2002-my-time
Steph: The next time I try to leave the house with my hair looking like that, kill me.
Back to top Go down

The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Out of Character :: Picsgasm-
Jump to: