Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Empty
PostSubject: Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm   Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Empty02/07/11, 09:53 am

THIS POST IS A

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm BMIApproved

Hey folks! Double J Jeff Jarrett here. That's J E Double F J A Double R E Double T here to show ya'll some of my favorite pictures of my favorite subject... myself a course! Very Happy

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Posterexpression

There I am when I was in the NWA. I couldn't a been more than 18 when that picture was taken! An' already I had that smoulderin' look down. Eat your heart out, Shawn Michaels!

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Goldenboy-doublej

There I am again, this time back in the good ole USWA! I can rock a pair a zebra print tights too, not jus' Shawn. Don't forget it!

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm JJHBK2

An' there he is, the bane a my existence, gettin' up in my ring in USWA. Shawn Michaels, jus' because the WWF thinks you're great, don't mean you're greater than great! That honor belongs to me, Double J- ha ha!

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Doublejjeffjarrett_2

Naturally it wasn't long before I made it to the WWF. People, ya might want to hold off on any merchandise buyin', they're gonna have to change the name. It's gonna be the Double J F! Jus' ya'll wait an' see.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Vlcsnap-00106

There are only a few people who can rock what I can.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Ringropes

Pwah, see Shawn Michaels? I can do it too. It don't take a genius to lay 'cross the ropes! Ha!

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Prettahhair

Hmmm. That was a good hair day that day.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Jeff_Jarrett_-_Jeff_Jarrett_24

I look so good when I'm victorious. *smug*

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm 18

The WWF is so lucky to have a man that's talented like my self. Who else can sing, dance, and wrestle like I can!

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Vlcsnap-00002

...I see that Undertaker has found out about my superpower.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Debrajjfunny

...Don't think that jus' because I'm here that I don't like women. Quite the contrary! Debra an' I have been known to melt the sheets. Wink Debra, call me babe.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm DJonfours

I can see why so many men find me so attractive. My ass is jus' plain fabulous! Who wouldn't want to tap that?! My god.

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Carried

...OKAY. WHO IN THE BLUE HELL PUT THAT ONE IN THERE?! ROADIE! *covers up the picture with his hand* I'm... I'm exposed! I'm gonna beat your ass in good, boy! *storms off*
Back to top Go down

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm   Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm Empty02/07/11, 12:43 pm

ySM: *pretends to nod off* *snores* Huh? Oh wait. You were saying something? Oh that's right. It's never anything worth noting which is why I must have fallen asleep.

Eh...yeah >> Don't mind him. I happen to think your pictures are fantastic Double J...especially the hat. Yeah you are kinda exposed now though the picture with Debra does help a little...a little since you know, you're all pretty--

ySM: *raises brows*

Um...yeah. This made me laugh! I needed it. So much work, little time to play. My brain welcomed the momentary lapse.

ySM: I'm still trying to figure out what's so funny...unless you count the imitations. Of course, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so I suppose I should put on a smile for good ol' Double J for recognizing perfection in it's finest form. Imitate away. I'll send you a free HBK T-shirt and a collectable cup. Can't let my biggest fan go home empty handed. *smug smug grin*
Back to top Go down

Double J Jeff Jarrett- Vintage picgasm
Page 1 of 1